New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Our home coming proved to be less of an event than the last time. I quickly learned the reason from my wife and from Rebecca. It appears that Sally's experiment with Tilly where she wore my 'dirty' shirts didn't work out as well as it had been hoped. Fortunately our 'benefactors' had paid attention to our conversations and they had decided to intercede in resolving the problem. That morning Rebecca had found a bulk supply of patches sitting on the counter in the medical unit. The application of that patch proved miraculous. Within an hour of putting it on, Tilly who had become fretful once more had calmed down completely. Seeing the results, Rebecca had decided to spread the wealth amongst the women who had yet to become pregnant. It had proved to be a great idea. The patches were incredibly effective.

It meant that I didn't get mobbed upon arriving in camp. People greeted me and the girls but that was it. Emma led the reunion and there was a little kissing, a little caressing and some groping, but nothing else. On one hand it was a major relief. The thought of Tilly jumping me before I'd even gotten out of the Argo had crept into my mind on the way home. I hadn't been looking forward to it. On the other hand, not having a bunch of hot and very desirable woman fawning all over me was a bit of a let down. Unfortunately, like in most things, I couldn't have my cake and eat it too.

The good part of it was that I could settle back into the routine of the settlement at my own pace. It allowed me to help Vicky and Lizzy unpack our equipment, weapons, and gear and put them away. It also allowed us the leisure of going off and taking a shower together. As you'd expect, one thing led to another.

Interestingly I hadn't gone into the shower intending to fuck anyone. In fact my dick was limp as I shucked my dirty clothing and turned on the hot and cold water. Since that first day, where my mother and sisters had scared the crap out of me, by coming on to me, I'd become accustomed to sharing the shower with very beautiful and extremely sexy women. Almost fourteen weeks later a little nudity didn't stir anything. Of course, it didn't mean that I was dead. With a little encouragement, I was usually guaranteed to rise to the occasion. Lizzy intended to provide that encouragement.

Lizzy had become a total tease in the past thirty-six hours and having had me, for the most part to herself, she wasn't ready to give me up yet. Once into the privacy of the showers, Lizzy let go of any inhibitions that she might have had. Her only desire was to kindle in me a need to shag her one last time. Her plan included Vicky. It took Vicky by surprise.

Lizzy started things off by stepping over to Vicky with a bar of soap and a mischievous smile on her face. As her soapy fingers came into contact with Vicky's wet, sensual form, the other girl gasped with surprise.

"Relax Vicky," Lizzy commanded in a dismissive manner, "and let me help you get all clean. You'll like it."

"But..." Vicky started to say, trying to catch my eye at the same time. Lizzy shushed her before she could utter another word in protest.

"Don't worry Vicky," my little temptress of a child whispered in a sultry voice. "I'll be gentle, and I'm certain Daddy will appreciate the show. After all, what man can resist a little 'girl-on-girl' activity?"

Then she leaned into Vicky, cupping one of Vicky's firm breasts as she did. Rising on her tiptoes, Lizzy kissed Vicky on the lips. The kiss was tender and it was sweet and the way my daughter did it gave me a great view of her tight little ass.

"See," Lizzy noted as she broke her kiss with the other girl, "my Daddy's already getting hard. I told you that he'd like watching us make out. Now relax and let me show you how it's done. I've gotten really good at this."

This was actually the truth. I was standing under the warm spray of the shower, with my own hand all soaped up, slowly stroking my hardening appendage. I had to admit it was hot watching Lizzy go after Vicky, even if her banter left me chuckling to myself. It was funny hearing my sweet vixen of a daughter telling a card carrying dyke to relax and let her teach the dyke how it's done. I wondered what Vicky was thinking. The young woman had stopped resisting, which was good. Their play was certainly stirring up my fires.

Things went fast after that. The sight of my hardening cock enflamed my daughter's passions and she pushed things a little further. Giving one last sultry glance she leaned into Vicky and latched onto one of the young woman's plump nipples. As her lips locked about it, Lizzy gave it a suck. That got Vicky's attention. Instinctively, Vicky took hold of Lizzy's head and pulled her to her bosom. Lizzy didn't resist. For the next few minutes Lizzy suckled Vicky's pert titties, stoking the untended breast with her long fingers as she did so. Then Lizzy broke free long enough to make another suggestion.

"My Daddy loves to fuck a girl while she's on her hands and knees eating another girl out," my precious child informed Vicky. "Would you like me to eat your pussy while my Daddy fucks me? Would it turn you on knowing that my Daddy was being such a pervert? I bet it will!"

Vicky didn't object.

We ended up with Vicky laying on a towel on the floor and Lizzy and I kneeling on another one. Lizzy was down and licking without a second thought and Vicky welcomed the attention willingly. She laid back and closed her eyes once more and moaned as my daughter's tongue worked its way up and down her slippery furrow. I was into Lizzy a second later. Her pussy gobbled my cock up and I was in heaven. I fucked her slowly and gently for a few minutes, whispering words of encouragement to my daughter as she went to town on Vicky's crotch. I didn't want to start any hard slamming until Lizzy had at least given Vicky one good orgasm. It turned out that I didn't really have anything to worry about. Vicky was in her own world, playing with her nipples as my daughter serviced her. Her cries rang out after about ten minutes. They went on for several more. When they started to ebb, I started to rock. Lizzy came a few minutes later, and then I came. Of course, to be totally kinky I pulled out of my daughter at the last moment and stood up. I took my cock in my hand and started to pump. My load sprayed over Lizzy's back and onto Vicky's tits. I painted them with three good ropes. The rest dribbled onto Lizzy. When Lizzy realized what I had done, she scooted up from between Vicky's legs and ravished the young woman's breasts, licking them clean in the process. She finished everything off by kissing a startled Vicky with her cum smeared lips. It was a fantastic way of cleaning up after a night out camping.

Supper proved to be just as interesting as our time in the shower; although not as fun. Everyone wanted to hear about our adventures no matter how boring they really were. They were all stunned when we told them about the smoke.

"Are you certain?" was the question on the lips of everyone who hadn't been there. It was quickly followed by, "Could it have been from a forest fire?"

Vicky and I said we were certain and no, the smoke could not have come from forest fires. There had been too little of it. Those answers brought about a barrage of other questions that we had no answers for.

"Are we in danger?" was another frequently ask point of thought, often followed by "How many do you think there are?" Another popular one was, "Are they human?" We didn't know but it didn't stop them from asking. Thank god bedtime came along. I needed it and I think Vicky and Lizzy needed it as well. We'd been badgered into submission.

I spent that night with Emma, Sarah, and my mother Sally. They let me off easy. They wanted tender loving and I gave it to them. Sarah lay beneath me while I slowly thrust my manhood into her, kissing her lips as I did it. She groaned out her release a short time later and said thank-you to me as I slid out of her warmth. Emma mounted me next, climbing onboard for a nice leisurely ride while I caressed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. It didn't take her long to come as well. Sally was last. By agreement, I had kept my load for her. Like I said, they did tax me that night. I did my mother like I did my eldest girl, flat on her back with me on top of her. Sarah laid to one side and Emma the other, cuddling close for the grand finale. I kept it slow for as long as I could. Then as my mother's need rose within her, all three urged me towards the finish. It was my mother's moans of, "That's it son, fuck me harder!" that finally put me over the top. Amazingly we came together.

The next morning I woke rested and feeling good. I heard the cock crow and actually made it out of bed before my companions had stirred. Happily I rushed to the bath unit and enjoyed a moment or two of privacy. Afterward, dressed and ready for another day, I stepped out. As I did, I spotted Vicky. She was walking towards one of the run-about ATVs. From the look of it she was getting ready to head out to the construction site. Obviously she was in a hurry to get back to work. I waved to her and she waved back.

"Good morning," I said to her as I walked up to her. "Going off to work?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.