New Beginnings - Adam's Story - Cover

New Beginnings - Adam's Story

Copyright© 2014 by The Blind Man

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Earth has been destroyed. Adam's family has been saved. Follow along as Adam adapts to the new situation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   InLaws   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Bethany followed me in silence. We went into the tent and made our way back to my sleeping area. There I turned and faced her. Bethany tried not to look at me.

"You know why you're here?" I asked in a stern voice.

"Yes, Adam," my sister-in-law replied submissively.

"You irritated me this morning Bethany," I said expressing my displeasure with my voice. "Your interruptions and your attitude have always irritated me. Personally, I think I should punish you."

"Yes, Adam," Bethany said, her voice dropping even lower as she replied.

"Emma has told me stories about you Bethany," I stated openly. "She told me that you had a kinky side and that you've always been a submissive in bed. Personally, I always wondered about that, given how bitchy you were to people from time to time, but then Emma said it was just you wanting somebody to slap you down. I used to smile when she did it. It made me wonder if she used to play with you, considering she knew all about your kink, but Emma would never tell me one way or another. So tell me Bethany, did your sister use you as her bitch from time to time?"

Bethany just kept looking at the ground without venturing to reply. I saw a tear running down her cheek. It was obvious that she was upset that her sister had betrayed her secret. For a moment, I felt a little regret pulling the tough guy, total bastard act on her. Still, I didn't cave. After all, this was a new world and we were going to live by new rules. Bethany needed to learn that fast.

"I said tell me if Emma has had sex with you!" I snapped forcefully, raising my voice and startling my sister-in-law.

"Yes," Bethany acknowledged quickly, her cheeks flushing bright with colour. "Ever since we were teenagers, after I confessed to her one night. I was drunk and I told her that I got wet thinking about being bitchy to someone and having them take me and use me. Nothing happened that night but a few days later, when I got bitchy with her, she reminded me of what I had said. She did it by forcing me to eat her pussy. It was the first time I had ever tasted another girl. Emma made certain it wasn't the last."

"So she still puts you in your place, does she?" I demanded to know.

"Yes, Adam, she does." Bethany whispered.

"Take off your clothing Beth!" I ordered, stepping away from her.

Bethany did as she was told. In a matter of minutes, she had her clothing off and she was standing before me, head bowed, waiting for me to deal with her. She was a pretty sight.

As with every one of us, our 'benefactors' had made Bethany look like she was twenty-one again. Like her sister, my wife, Bethany had dark hair. Unlike my wife, her sister, her hair was cut short in a boyish manner, with long bangs up front with the back and sides tapered and trimmed short. Her breasts were full and round with large, dark areolas and fat, erect nipples. They looked to be about the same size as Emma's were. Her body was fit looking and appealing to my sight. Her crotch was shaved except for a little tuft on the crown of her mons.

"Good," I said after appraising her with my eyes. Then I stripped.

It didn't take me very long.

"Come here," I ordered Bethany when I was finished stripping.

She obeyed.

"Suck me!" I commanded when she stood in front of me.

She did it without being asked twice. Bethany simply dropped to her knees and without hesitating, took my engorged cock into her right hand. A second later she was fellating me. I stood there and simply enjoyed it. It was amazing how I could control my need. I let her suck on me for a good ten minutes. I would have never lasted that long before being saved by our 'benefactors'. When I'd had enough I reached down and took hold of the back of Bethany's head. Forcefully, I pulled her way from me. In fact, I pulled her to her feet.

"I'm going to count this as a warning Beth," I said staring down in to her eyes. "Emma wants me to be gentle with you, so I will. However, if you anger me again, then I will punish you. I will have you tell me what was the worst punishment that you have ever received and then I will up the ante. Do you understand me Beth?"

"Yes Adam," Bethany whispered in reply, looking wantonly into my eyes.

"You want me, don't you?" I asked, reaching out and touching her face with both my hands as I spoke to her. Gently I pulled her to me so that our lips met and I kissed her deeply and passionately. Bethany melted into my arms.

"You want me don't you Beth?" I asked again as my lips parted from hers a second later.

"Yes," replied Bethany, quivering with excitement in my arms, her arms draped about my neck.

"Good," I said firmly, letting my hands slip from her face. Quickly they dropped to her narrow waist. Then taking hold of her, I lifted her up. To both our amazement, I was strong, strong enough to do something that my old body could never have done. I lifted Beth up until my rigid cock slipped down her flat, smooth belly and past her mons. As it dipped between her legs, she shifted and wrapped her legs about my hips. My cock slipped along her dripping wet furrow. It took a little wiggling on Beth's part to line things up just right. Still we were able to do it. It felt great when my cock sank into her. It was the beginning of a long afternoon.

My time with Bethany lasted for the next two hours. I fucked Bethany standing up and then I flopped down on the air mattress and had her fuck me "cowgirl' style while I tweaked and pulled on her nipples. As with last night, I kept my load in check, saving it until I had done her every which way I could think of. In the end, with her panting and pleading for me to come, I took her 'doggie' style and emptied my load into her. Exhausted, she collapsed under the force of my climax.

Still I wasn't done with her. I leaned in tight to her body and whispered in her ear. I asked her if she was up to one more fuck. She groaned no but I insisted. I asked if she had ever had a cock in her ass. Amazingly, she said yes. I told her I was going to do her ass. Bethany said nothing for a second. Then with a nod of her head, she gave in.

I pulled her back up to her knees and got her into position. By then my cock was hard once more. Carefully, I put the head of my dick against her back entrance. Then I told her to back on to it. Bethany did. She was very tight.

I fucked Bethany that way for fifteen minutes, holding on to her tits as I took her. Eventually she came. I came a moment later. It felt great. Then I hit her with one last punishment. I made her suck me clean. To my surprise she did it with enthusiasm. When she was done, I gave her another load, right down her throat, just to make one final statement. You're mine!

To my pleasant surprise, Bethany thanked me afterwards. She admitted that she had done some really hard core stuff before that had lasted for hours, but ... as she told me ... no one had ever filled her so well. It certainly stroked my ego.

Afterwards we dozed for a while, curled up in each others arms and enjoying the stillness of the tent. It took hunger to finally get us up. Leaving the shelter, Bethany and I strolled together over to the kitchen unit. We did so, hand in hand, like teenage lovers. It was nice.

At the kitchen I whipped us up a couple of ham and cheese subs to munch on and grabbed us a couple of beers. These we took over to the picnic table, where we sat in the late afternoon sun, downing the beers while we ate our subs and chatted about things. It felt real good. By the time we were done drinking the beer, a small crowd had ambled over and joined us. Most of them were my nieces from my side of the family. They smiled at us knowingly.

Soon that crowd grew as people filtered back from the site of our future dwelling. Eventually, Emma showed up. She was the last one in. When she got there, she gave me a smile and a kiss and then she turned to her sister and kissed her. It wasn't a sisterly peck on the cheek. It was a full mouth 'French' kiss that set everyone on edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.