A Bride for Seven Brothers - Cover

A Bride for Seven Brothers

Copyright© 2014 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The McGregor brothers were looking for gold and they found it. Now they are searching for a different kind of treasure. The treasure found between a pretty girl's legs. They start with one mail-order bride from back east and hope to soon have a bride for each one. Until then, Scarlett will have to take up the slack.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Sheila was in the bedroom with her husband Angus and the definitely not-shy Eve who had her lips wrapped around Angus's cock like she was looking for gold dust inside his shaft with her probing tongue. The sated wife with her pussy filled with her husband Angus's joy-juice absentmindedly began playing with Eve's pretty bottom. First, she would spank it playfully and then she would bury her nasty fingers in her wet slit and her tight little puckered hole. Eve just looked over her shoulder at her and smiled in that way that cats sometimes have when they know exactly what you are thinking.

Since it looked like Angus was determined to keep his cock inside Eve's pretty mouth for quite some time, Sheila took it upon herself to push her determined fingers inside Eve's brown eye and felt a degree of satisfaction when the petite girl groaned her pleasure even with her throat filled with thick pre-cum dripping cock. That was all the encouragement Sheila needed and she leaned forward to let her lips touch the tender sensitive skin around Eve's blinking anus. The girl convulsed with satisfying shudders that signaled an approaching orgasm. It was entirely uncertain if her reaction was from the cock thrusting deeply down her experienced throat or the heated searching tongue that demanded her full attention. In any event, Angus's flood of cum was immediately followed by Eve's juices flowing unimpeded down the insides of her shapely naked legs and her clutching sphincter muscle twitched like a headless chicken around Sheila's happy tongue. The sounds she made were guttural and almost animal-like in their sheer depraved enjoyment.

Sheila had the taste of the young girl's essence on her tongue and she swallowed her scent down into her empty belly like some ritual of pagan excess. Angus's cock was wilting but neither Eve nor Sheila had any pity on him enjoying their own private thoughts about female tongues and pretty young girl back doors demanding attention.

When Angus fell asleep, Eve went over to Sheila's side of the bed and placed her head between her mistress's legs and slurped her slit clean of Angus's earlier deposit. Sheila fought the urge to scream out her pleasure not wanting to awaken her husband knowing he would most certainly want to continue plowing both of their openings right where he had left off.

Off in the distance, she heard what sounded like a scream.

Sheila was certain it was Aggie celebrating her anal impalement yet again in the early morning hours just before the rise of the sun over the nearby mountains. It sounded like it was not her new husband Stewart but more than likely the roaming rear door ravisher Lucas who never passed up a willing female pucker hole. Lucas had been up Sheila's tiny opening more than once and she never failed to fall into a fantastic orgasm each time he took her fully seated inside and with his hands playing a lively tune on her cheeks with meaty sounds of spirited spanking. He was quite the expert at shoving his business all the way up pretty girl's backsides and always left his partners with a happy smile on their faces.

The brides were in a fine mood for all kinds of kinky activities but they were a bit restrained in the group coupling preferring instead to move their little parties of two or three or four horny bodies up to the private bedrooms on the second floor of the huge house. It was a huge house with seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms on the second floor and a great room downstairs that could offer comfortable seating for over twenty people.

It was Eve and Ruth along with the totally debauched Conchita who were relegated to performing in front of the others with their naked bottoms and pretty bushy slits offered to any all takers. Lucas was so busy going from bedroom to bedroom to fill in for one of his exhausted brothers that he took no note of Conchita's depraved activities. She might have well been wearing a sign around her neck that said,

"Fill me up boys; I need lots of McGregor cum tonight."

Ruth was not of a particularly sexy inclination but she was more than willing to be of service to the McGregor brothers if for no other reason than to cement her sister's position in the household. She felt that she had failed her younger sister Eve in some way that caused the girl to be quite wanton when it came to offering her body to strange men. She was happy to see that she had landed in a stable family of seven handsome males all ready to mount a female at the drop of a hat. It was a good thing in her mind that they all had spouses to take the brunt of their horny needs but she easily understood that a little be of extra in the form of her younger sister's willing pussy and her own consensual spreading of her legs for McGregor seed helped make them part of the family even if they were not actual brides.

Sheila came down the stairs and saw that the three women were making a valiant effort to take up the slack of the McGregor male need to deposit their manly juices in female parts. All three of them were being used at the same time by three of the more vigorous brothers. It was a time of the morning when most of the brides were fast asleep in their beds and tuckered out from the demands of the previous evening. She saw that Eve was being battered by the unusually large cock that belonged to Lucas and that she was on the verge of one of her famous orgasms that generally forced her to shout out a string of obscene words and shake her pretty tail like she was trying to buck off a rodeo rider with spurs on his heels.

The youngest brother Jamie pushed Sheila's head down to his naked lap and she had no other choice than to gobble up his teenaged cock like it was a midnight snack. She could taste Eve's delicious scent on the meat and knew he must have just traveled up the petite girl's snatch with deep thrusting into her sweet spot. She knew for a fact that Jamie's bride Scarlett was upstairs snoring away like a lumberjack sawing wood in the forest. It was slow work sucking Jamie because he was all caught up in watching Eve get it hard up the ass from Lucas's over-active cock. The distracted youngster grabbed her ears and pulled her head from side to side working his hard cock from both sides and causing him to crest the wave of final ejaculation right down her stretched out gullet.

The next morning, they were all down at the long trestle table eating up the good food served along with the hottest and strongest coffee west of the Mississippi. The sound of a commotion in the yard caused some of the brothers to grab their long guns but it turned out to be just the parson come early along with a contingent of Cavalry from the fort over by the coast. They were really the only law that could attend to wrong doers outside the law. The last two sheriffs were already pushing up daisies in Boot Hill and there were no takers for a replacement. Anyone good enough with a gun to stay alive was too smart to take a job with a short life span and low pay. Even serving in the Cavalry was a safer route to take than law enforcement. Sheriffs and Marshalls employed in the gold fields knew that they had a "Bull's Eye" on their back from all the back-shooting scum that preyed on the miners working to wrest the minerals from the reluctant Californian land. Some of the miners left in disgust after finding nothing but dirt and fool's gold and headed back to Nevada and the more lucrative silver mines with steady paychecks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.