The Schoolgirl Babysitter and the Horny Husband - Cover

The Schoolgirl Babysitter and the Horny Husband

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: The title says it all.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Indian Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Babysitter   .

Josie liked the fact that she could get her homework done and get paid for babysitting at the same time. She had been doing it for almost two years now and had never had a problem of any sort. Her current assignment with the Green family was almost like robbing a bank because the baby was sound asleep every time she showed up for work.

They were a cute young couple with Angie the wife pregnant again only eight months after giving birth to a young daughter called Cindy. The husband was a tall hunk of man that made Josie's teenaged pussy slit tingle with excitement whenever he came inside her comfort zone. His name was Matt and she thought he looked just like the film star in the new blockbuster movie that had recently been opened in the center of town to rave reviews. She had masturbated right next to her best friend Patsy in the darkened theater hoping nobody could identify the raw scent of sex as belonging to her.

At sixteen, she was still practically a virgin with the exception of the incident with Mister Patel at the candy store just a few months ago. Since he was married and had like six kids, she didn't really think him sticking his thing inside her from behind was real sex because he was barely seated on her buttocks when she felt his stuff dribbling down her legs. In fact, at first she had thought he had missed the mark entirely but there was sufficient stuff still leaking out of her almost brand new slit to convince her otherwise. The silly man was enjoying slapping his quickly diminishing cock on her snow white cheeks and she was mortified that he was giggling like a little boy watching the contrast of brown on white spotted with little splotches of creamy Indian cum all over her skin. The messy stuff even stained her best pair of uniform knickers.

She had him add a pack of cigarettes to the candy bar and the fashion magazine and stuffed all the loot into her backpack like a pirate girl hiding her treasure. Josie felt a twinge of guilt at her shameful conduct but had the excuse that the poor man had practically begged her to bend over for him and allow him to relieve his passion for young white girls still in their schoolgirl uniforms. She didn't think the uniform was in the least bit sexy but apparently older men were of a different opinion and they were quite enthusiastic about pounding any female inside one of them whenever the opportunity arose. Mister Patel was a harmless sort of fellow who would never as much as wink at a female customer with the watchful eye of his spouse in the back room. This week she was away in the country visiting her aunt and uncle in the small village that had housing for senior citizens.

Josie was ashamed to admit she had groomed Mister Patel for quite some time by squatting down to read the magazines on the bottom shelf and making certain her open knees were pointed in the direction of his low stool where he sat to make change.

Sometimes she suspected he was diddling his thing when she was wearing a pair of knickers that were too small for her and did little to cover her business. In the last six months her small breasts were beginning to blossom and she did little to hide their creamy tops from his view when she bent over to get her money out of her backpack. She had allowed him to rub his thing on her backside a few times now and each time he had exploded mere seconds after touching it to her milky white skin. Even with almost no experience, she was certain it was not supposed to be like that when a man goes up inside a girl's secret place. Besides, his equipment was so tiny, it didn't seem possible he had fathered six children.

Recently, the pathetic man had been pestering her to grant him a reception in her "rear portal" which she correctly assumed meant he wanted to stick his little prick right up her bum. In fact, she was seriously considering granting his favor because he had promised her a new magazine each Friday if she pulled her knickers down for his anal fact-finding mission.

Two of the older girls in her class had bragged about how they were "done" in the bum by a pair of hopped up musicians down at the community center when their band was visiting from the big city. They told her that all she would need was lots of lubricant and that cooking oil or butter would work in a pinch. All she had to do was breath through her mouth and pretend she was going to the bathroom and nature would take its course without her having to do anything at all. It all sounded real simple but she had seen some X-rated videos of girls screaming their heads off as some guy's cock disappeared into their crack and it didn't look like they were enjoying it very much.

If her dad knew she was bending over for one of "them" she was certain he would spank her so hard that she couldn't sit down for a month. Actually, she kind of liked the way Mister Patel's dark flesh looked on her white skin and the fact he was an older man with six offspring made her proud to service his needs even with her tender years. He had even given her a nice little spank after they were finished telling her she was a naughty girl and that she should keep her "undies" up for her boyfriend. She was pretty sure it was just a sense of guilt on his part for using a young girl to satisfy his kinky nature.

Her older sister Rose had gotten pregnant by a black motorbike delivery boy almost two years ago now and she was sort of unwelcome back in the house because of the neighbors all talking behind her parent's backs. It was a sort of lesson to her to be careful about letting stuff get inside your business unless the cock owner used a raincoat or if you had one of those magic pills that made it all seem unnecessary. She had a supply of them that one of the girls at school had given to her because she was too late and had to leave school with a swollen belly. The only one she had taken was the night that Mister Patel had flooded her private area with his sticky stuff and that was only to be safe because he barely had time to rest it on the inside of the lips. Still, it was better to be safe than sorry and she didn't want to be sitting in some lonely council flat with a baby and no job.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.