The Submissive Personal Assistant - Cover

The Submissive Personal Assistant

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Moving from San Antonio to Hollywood was a big step for the quiet shy girl. Now five years later, she is beginning to finally get some of the action she longed for so desperately.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Workplace   .

I first spied the job advertised in the classified column in the little Hollywood newsletter all aspiring actresses used to keep abreast of the inside scoop in tinseltown. I had found several cattle-call announcements that were long, tedious and debilitating to attend but in a strange way the almost masochistic angst was freeing in terms of releasing tension.

This December I will be celebrating my fifth anniversary here on the left coast but I really have not been able to accomplish much of what I had envisioned in San Antonio, Texas when I packed up all my trash and hit the road in my battered Chevy for the California border. In all honesty, I have to admit I liked my lifestyle in San Antonio because of the many little bistros and cafes with the food I adored and the music that suited me just right. I even had a boyfriend of sorts if one could consider Donald Pleasant as a boyfriend.

Donald was my best friend and confidante and I had allowed him to break my cherry in a weak moment when I began to think no tall, dark stranger would ever walk into my life. His main fault was his silly preoccupation with shoving his dick into my back door at any opportunity. I had told him more than once that it was not my favorite way to express my sexuality but he really got off on pounding my slender backside any time I bent over in close proximity. It was a terrible bore but I hesitated to cut him off because he was a stable influence in many ways.

After being subjected to his anal pursuits for the better part of two years, I decided it was time for a change and I was ready to spread my wings and search out the character actress roles that I felt were right up my alley. I was travelling light but of course I had my soul-mate Blackie sitting on the seat next to me. I never put Blackie in the travel cage unless we were in heavy traffic and I was forced to turn off the air conditioning and open the window for ventilation. He was such a troublemaker that he would jump out the window and make me go through hell to round him up and get him back safe and sound. Black cats are sometimes difficult to predict because they have an agenda all their own.

I did my best to put the image of Donald's super-sized cock traveling in an out of my fully stretched anus and pictured all the fun I would have in Hollywood.

Well, now looking back from the perspective of five years later, I sort of missed Donald's familiar big boy and realized his obsession with fucking my ass was probably just a fad he was going through even if it was stressful on my poor brown eye.

I had less than a dozen "boyfriends" out here in California and they were sort of a pathetic mix of "has-beens" and "total losers" with most of them being married, divorced or gay. Some of them were all three.

I made a point of staying away from any guys who showed a preference for back door activities and sort of concentrated on giving the best blow jobs I was capable of. Looking back on it now, I could see that I had spent an awful lot of time on my knees listening to all their problems and depressed thoughts about life in general. I know that they all pretty much enjoyed it because I have one of those angelic faces that looked totally innocent even with a thick cock stuck in between my wet red lips. My glasses helped make me look intelligent and most guys would be able to cum just looking down at my sad submissive eyes. I knew I was a terrible submissive and I had a hard time saying no to anything. Sometimes that had gotten me into trouble but a lot of times it had helped broaden my grasp of experience.

Experience was something that was invaluable to an actress even one who was predominantly interested in supporting or character roles. I knew I would never be able to land a leading role in any project because I had almost no tits to speak of. They were mostly just slightly curved surfaces with nipples on the end. I kept my business down below neatly shaved and presentable for inspection for interested males looking for some action. The fact I didn't have many takers was probably due to my standoffish attitude and aforesaid mention of lack of boobs. Out here in Hollywood, if a girl didn't have a nice set of boobs, she was doomed to waitressing or some other non-entertainment business position. If it wasn't for my generous dispensing of blow jobs, I don't think I would have gotten laid at all.

The ad was short and sweet,

"Wanted: Personal Assistant to organize calendar and track appointments for group of four musicians touring local western states. Must be mature and responsible and open-minded attitude is a must. Contact Dominick Dunn at Capitol Studios."

I had already called and spoken to a sweet-voiced thing called Angie at his office and was headed there right now to line up the job.

The office was a total disaster. Angie was a harassed looking young girl with a nice set of tits that most actresses would die for. I have to admit I was staring at them a bit too much and realized that Angie being a sharp cookie didn't miss a trick.

"You like them, Miss Allure? My uncle Tony paid for them because I was extra nice to him when he was out here visiting my grandmother in the old ladies home."

Angie was one to never hide a single facet of her personal life.

That was a gift that I never had and I don't think I would be very comfortable telling every stranger about my past indiscretions and the origin of my enhanced physical assets.

My name, or at least the name that I was using out here in Hollywood was Flavia Allure. The main advantage of the unusual name was that it was unique and that is important when bouncing from casting couch to casting couch. I remember being turned on by a young guy at one of the independent studios, who kept telling me,

"Bend over lower, Flavia dear, your pussy is so tight; it is hard to get a deep entry."

I was so inspired by being called "Flavia" by the horny guy with the big cock that I had an orgasm before he even got up inside my over-heated but admittedly tight slit.

As if from a distance, I heard the lovely Angie's voice whispering to me in the ladies room,

"Do you want to feel them, Miss Allure? I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, if you wanted to use your lips it would be ever so nice."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.