Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

The sun rose at it's usual time, but this event went unnoticed by the Martin family. It wasn't until a beam of sunlight in its slow motion over the floor of the master bedroom crossed Maggie's face and woke her.

She looked around the bed and saw last night's daisy chain was still intact. Face to pussy, pussy to face as she looked around the bed. All still deeply asleep.

Maggie gently pulled out of her link in the chain and quietly walked into the kitchen. Her body was stiff and her pussy was sore. Pam's strap-on-dildo was in continuous use and she took her fair share of 'Let's fuck Grandma.' She opened a cupboard and took out the coffee. As she made the first pot of coffee she listened for movement, but heard none.

After letting enough drip through for a cup, she took a cigarette and a lighter from her purse and went out on the porch. A passerby might have thought it odd to see a sixty year-old naked woman sipping coffee and smoking a cigarette on the front porch of the large cabin by the lake. No one ever walked by here, the site for the cabin was chosen carefully by Pastor Bob when he first founded the Church. He knew he would need a remote retreat where the members could act according to their beliefs without interference from society.

She tapped her ashes in a coffee can nailed to a support post. Pam walked out, also naked. She gave her mother-in-law a kiss, and borrowed her lighter for her cigarette. The two oldest members of the family quietly smoked and waited for the others to get up.

Maggie said, "I'm so happy for us. Emily is a wonderful woman. She's going to make a wonderful addition to this family and with Diane and Jake. It's going to be a blessed day. If we can convince her son, Max, and his finance to join us it would make us even stronger."

Pam tapped the cigarette ashes into the can. "You're right. They would add greatly to our genetic diversity. We need to carefully vet them before they join us, but we must make the effort. Last night Olivia came to me with an interesting proposal."

Maggie stubbed out her cigarette. "She's such a joy."

"She wants to move in with you and Kathy. She's in love with Joe and wants to be with him until they can marry. She would go to school with him."

"What does Kathy say?"

"She's in favor of it. Though it does greatly imbalance the male/female ratio of your household." Pam said.

"It would impose a heavy burden on him. I wish you could find someone for Ellen to marry, it would even things out." Pam turned to Maggie.

"I don't think Ellen is interested in marriage. I think you're going to have to go outside the family to find her a husband. She enjoys her baby and I know she's been trying for another."

"I think she went down to the dock last night, and I'm sure she went down looking for sperm. I know it's a good chance that little Joe is Bob's. Bob was visiting Kathy at about the time little Joey was conceived. It's Bob's intention to join the families at one location, but not for at least a year."

Maggie said, "I'll talk to Kathy about finding someone for Ellen..."

A scream came from inside the cabin and the front door opened and Ellen came out running waving a plastic stick in the air. "I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant." She did a victory dance bouncing all her body parts vigorously.

Ellen and Pam ran to hug her. They danced in a circle as Ellen showed the '+' in the window. "I'm pregnant." She said breathlessly.

"That's wonderful." Pam declared with great joy Pastor Bob ran out into the yard to see what the screaming was about. He carried a double-barreled shot gun. When he saw no threat he lowered the weapon and walked over to the three women laughing together.

Ellen held up the pregnancy test strip to show the plus sign. Bob laughed and hugged her. "It is a blessing that we receive this on our wedding day." He put his arms around Pam and Maggie.

Joe and Olivia came out quickly followed by Jake and Diane with Emily close behind. Fear was on their faces until they saw the smiles on those around Ellen.

The news spread quickly amid the group. Pastor Bob raised his hand and called for a prayer. All formed into a circle and linked hands.

"Dear Lord, Please grant your blessings on the child now growing in the womb of one of your servants. Bless his birth and education, and bless the wedding today of your faithful servants. Amen."

"Amen." They all joined in response.

The group broke up to prepare breakfast and clean the fish from the night before.

Jake and Diane held back and got Pastor Bob's attention. Jake caught his arm. "Father, we need your advice."

He smiled at his son and his fiancé. "What can I do for you?"

"Father, Diane and I want to join the ceremony today and get married." He said seriously.

A wide grin grew over Pastor Bob's face. "You may. I will inform the visiting pastor of the change."

Diane hugged him. "We want the marriage as soon as possible, Pastor, we want to be married in front of everyone and we want to start our family as soon as possible."

Jake put his hand on his father's shoulder. "I want to arrange a little party for Diane like the one we had last night for Ellen."

"Yes, Pastor. I want to be impregnated by someone in the group. I want the baby to belong to all." Diane pled earnestly with the Pastor.

"Let me discuss this with the wives and we will organize the affair." He set his hand on Diane's shoulder and blessed her.

Pastor Bob and the wives gathered on the shore of the lake. As they basked in the morning sun with their bodies gleaming from the liberally applied suntan oil.

Bob stood before his wife Pam, his soon-to-be-official wife, Kathy, and fiancé Emily. "Diane and Jake want to be married today at the noon wedding. They are concerned that you would not approve of them drawing the spotlight from Kathy and Emily."

The women looked at each other and engaged in some unspoken communication before Pam spoke for them all.

"Don't be ridiculous, Bob, they are welcome to join us."

"Good, Diane has also asked for a fertilization rite, as Ellen had last night. She wants the sperm of all men to be in her when she conceives. How do you feel about that?"

Emily spoke first. "If I was twenty years younger, I would ask for the same thing. I think when I am a wife I will make a motion that on the wedding night a bride my request a mass fertilization to show her commitment to the family."

Pam nodded. "I agree. I am in favor of a fertilization rite for Diane tonight."

Kathy grinned. "I vote yes also. Diane is a wonderful girl and I love how she wants to integrate into this family."

Emily took Kathy's hand, "Just as much as I want to become a part of this family."

Pastor Bob smiled at them all. "Good, I will return to the cabin and oversee the preparations." He left for the cabin.

Pam said, "We should also get back and help with the food." The other women walked back to the cabin.

Preparations for the unifying wedding and the fertilization rite were in full tilt when a black SUV came down the dirt road to the cabin.

Pastor Bob jumped up on a stump and announced. "This is Pastor Victor Winters. His wife Stephanie, his wife Jackie and their children Ross and Caitlin. Pastor Victor will be performing the ceremony. Let's all great them and welcome them to the retreat."

Bob jumped down and led the family to the dirt parking lot as the SUV came to a stop. Pastor Victor emerged from the vehicle first, six-and-a-half feet tall and with skin as black as night he was an imposing figure displaying a wide white smile. His wife Stephanie at slightly more than five feet tall looked like a porcelain doll next to her husband, with skin just as white. From the middle seat stepped a brown skinned woman of average height, and the figure of a model, Jacklyn was his newest wife. She was pregnant enough to notice. After her came his son, Ross, six-feet tall and a blend of Pastor Victor and Stephanie. He was twenty and attending MIT. At last out popped Caitlyn, a beautiful seventeen year old girl of a lighter hue.

"Catie!" Olivia screamed and ran up to the smiling girl and took her in her arms. "I've missed you so much!" The girls kissed with enthusiasm as all looked on laughing.

Pastor Bob walked up to Pastor Victor and shook his hand. Bob beamed, "How are things in Chicago?"

Pastor Victor pumped his hand, "Growing ever larger. He have over a hundred members now."

"That's wonderful news. I have great news also. My son and his fiancé, Diane, have requested to be added to the program today and have you marry them."

"I would consider it a great blessing to do this." Pastor Victor said with a joyous expression. I see my family is enjoying your remote retreat."

Caitlyn upon releasing Olivia stripped off her tee shirt and shucked her shorts and thong to join her friend's nudity. The two wives, at a more sedate pace, stripped and stowed their clothes in the SUV.

Ross handed his clothes to his younger mother and looked over the crowd for Ellen. He saw her and they exchanged smiles and he walked over to her. She had Little Joe on her hip and he was suckling at her breast.

"He's grown so since Christmas." Ross rubbed his head as he looked into Ellen's bright eyes.

Ellen couldn't restrain herself. "I'm pregnant again." She burst.

Ross laughed, "That's great news." He gave her a hug. "Who's the father?"

"The Church. I held a fertility rite last night and all the men offered me their sperm and this morning I tested positive."

"That's wonderful. We're starting to have fertility rites in Chicago. I was in one just last week. We have to limit them to ten invited guests now that we have so many members."

Ellen took Ross' hand. "I've missed you." She said with a look of longing in her eyes.

Ross' countenance grew serious. "I've missed you to."

"Let's go inside. I need to let Little Joe nap. We could get reacquainted." She took his hand and they walked up the steps into the cabin. Ellen took him into the room she shared with Joe and laid down the baby. He giggled and watched them as they kissed. Their mouths opening for a tongue kiss. Ross slid his hands down to Ellen's ass and pulled her pussy against his hardening cock.

Ellen gasped, "I need you so much." She knelt before him and took his cock in her mouth and brought him to full hardness. He looked down at the girl he had fallen for their last visit, but had no nerve to tell her of this. He had pined for the past five months over her.

Ellen was alive with her love for Ross. He was so shy. She suspected he had feelings for her, but she had not been able to get him to open up. They'd had incredible sex during his Christmas visit, but he'd made no profession of love to her and he left her sad and depressed.

She was going to remedy this during the weekend. She was going to pry a profession of some sort out of him before he left. Her hand pumped his cock as her head bobbed up and down the shaft.

Ellen stood and moved to the bed. "Lie down, Ross. I need you in me." The young man laid back and Ellen threw her leg over him and aligned his cock with her pussy and sat down on it. Leaning forward she offered him a tit and he took the nipple in his mouth and sucked. The sweet liquid flooded his mouth and he swallowed it before drawing more into his mouth.

Pam and Kathy led Stephanie and Jaclyn into the kitchen. As they passed Ellen's door, Pam touched Kathy's arm and pointed to the couple fucking inside. "I think Ellen may have found her young man."

"I hope so. It would make me so happy if we could marry her to someone in the Church. Ross would be perfect." Kathy smiled.

"I think we need to grease the wheels in keeping them together. I'm going to change the sleeping arrangements. I'm moving Ross in with Ellen, and I'm going to have Joe put up the tent in the yard for him, Olivia and Kaitlyn."

Kathy laughed, "I'm sure Joe's not going to complain about sharing a tent with those two girls. He's going to be exhausted when we go home."

Pam nodded. "They will fuck him silly before tomorrow night."

Joe, Olivia and Caitlyn had sneaked off into the woods and down to the beach. They jumped into the water and swam out to the raft floating about fifty feet off shore. Joe knew Caitlyn from their Christmas visit and he and she had grown rather close. This was no secret to Olivia as Caitlyn had given her a blow by blow description of their sexual activities daily. It was not possible for Olivia to be jealous of her childhood friend even if she was fucking her boyfriend.

They climbed up on the raft and laid down in the morning sun. "I just love this place." Olivia said as she turned on her side to face Caitlyn. "I do too. I wish my Dad had more business around here. I wish we could go to the same school." Olivia moved a lock of Caitlyn's black hair. She moved in close and kissed her friend. Caitlyn kissed her just as warmly and Joe watched them get warmed up. He was a patient boy. He knew he would get a turn, at both of them.

Olivia kissed down Caitlyn's chest and sucked on her nipples. "I wish I had milk like Ellen. I would love to feed you." Caitlyn brushed Olivia's hair with her hand. Joe was getting a boner watching the two girls. Olivia kissed down Caitlyn's tummy until she reached the fleshy folds at the top of her pussy. Olivia spread them with her fingers and licked the tip of the large clit that now peeked out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.