Ellen - Cover

Ellen

Copyright© 2014 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ellen offers her brother, Joe, and afternoon snack, at her bursting breast.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Clergy   Public Sex  

Joe pedaled home as fast as he could. He wanted the snack only his sister could offer him. When he entered he didn't see her feeding Jason in front of the television.

"Ellen?" He called.

"In my room," she responded.

Jason was already asleep and Ellen wore a short terry cloth robe. She looked at her brother and said, "Take your clothes off." He hesitated then did as she asked. When he was naked his prick was erect and pointing upward.

Ellen shrugged off her robe and revealed her naked body. Joe was spellbound as he took in her large tits, narrow waist and a hairy pussy. "Sit on the bed. Lean against the wall sitting up, Joe."

Joe did as she asked and she quickly followed him straddling him trapping his cock between their bodies. She held out her right tit and rubbed the nipple over his mouth. "Suck it, little brother."

He set to drinking his sister's milk. Gulp after gulp slid down his throat. His hands around her holding her close. As he sucked he lowered her hands and cupped her plump ass cheeks.

"Joe, you're so hard. It's rubbing my pussy and feels so good. Drink up, Joe." Ellen rocked up and down on her little brother's cock grinding her clit on the vein. She moved faster up and down.

"Oh, baby. Empty me! Your cock is so fucking hard." Joe raised and lowered her ass cheeks as she slithered up and down on the bottom of his dick.

Joe pulled off Ellen's tit. "Sis, I'm going to cum. I can't hold out any longer."

"Me tooooooo." Ellen crooned in his ear as he clit throbbed and came from the hard rubbing from his cock.

He spewed his juices between them as they slickly rubbed together. Ellen slowed to a stop and leaned back a little. "You sure made a mess." She said looking down. "Let me get a wash cloth."

Ellen dismounted her brother and went into her bathroom. Joe watched his sister's ass jiggle on the way there and her tits bouncing on the way back. She carried a wash cloth warm with soap.

Joe watched his sister wash his cock and felt stirrings from another erection. She cleaned all his semen from it, and then she washed her belly.

"We need to get dressed, Mom will get home soon." She pulled him from the bed and picked up her robe. "Now get going before Mom catches us."

Joe obeyed his older sister and gathered his clothes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.