Beep Beep

by Anne N. Mouse

Copyright© 2019 by Anne N. Mouse

Flash Story: More Cocksockett...

Tags: CrossDressing   Fiction   Slow  

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

The hospital was quieter than the last time that Denae had woken. The beeping of the heart monitor was slower, and she wondered just how long she’d been unconscious; her head hurt. Indeed, one side felt like it was on fire, while another place on the other side throbbed in time with the slow tone of the monitor.

What had happened? Denae wondered. She was confused, she tried to move her arms, her left arm seemed to be tied to something though her attempt to flex made her aware that she had an IV in that arm. Her right arm did move, and something moved on her chest that she didn’t quite remember acquiring, though in one odd way the breasts? were something that Cal, had considered. Her former self was more at the front of her mind than anything except for a strong concern for what Hammer would do since she obviously couldn’t work if she was in the hospital.

She felt a hand on her right arm just before a voice asked, “How are you feeling?”

Like I’ve been hit by a truck, she tried to get out but barely croaked, “Hit,” through her throat which was parched as five miles of death valley.

“You’ll want a drink?” the voice asked, as the hand left her arm, then a straw was between her terribly dry lips. She sucked on the straw hard, and got barely a mouthful of water before the straw was pulled away.

“Slow down, you’ll make yourself sick. Now can you talk?”

Denae wanted to scream about the water being pulled away, still the small amount of liquid seemed to have helped. “Hit by a truck,” she slurred out.

“Not by a truck, by a John, and don’t worry too much about that, Hammer is selling chances to hit the fucker. You’ve been a good friend to a lot of people,” the voice informed her.

Denae was puzzled by that statement. She didn’t remember Hammer caring for her at all, and the only people she could remember in her life were the people she remembered bidding to hurt her when Hammer had first started to break her spirit to be his ho...

As Denae slipped back into sleep, she wished she could remember what had passed in her life between the memories that had plagued her dreams and what she’d discovered as she woke up this night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.