Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 19: January 10 - 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: January 10 - 12 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

January 10

The week really dragged by, but Friday, and Katie’s fifteenth birthday, finally got here. Becky and Katie picked me up and took me to their house for an amazing dinner Becky had cooked. She set us up in the dining room and acted as our waitress. There were only candles for lighting, which made it quite romantic. She joined us for cake and ice cream and then ushered us up to Katie’s room which was also lit by candles. The bed was made with fresh sheets and the covers were pulled down. There was a white towel spread in the middle of the bed. She gave us each a kiss on the cheek and told us that she will be going out for the rest of the evening and would return by 11:30.

It went mostly according to the plan Becky suggested to me. I assume she also shared the plan with Katie, because the evening seemed choreographed; each of us knew what moves to make and what moves would be made by our partner. We took it slowly, even though we both were desperate to finally make love with each other. We kissed as we caressed and undressed each other, and I had brought Katie to an orgasm with my fingers in short order.

Katie rolled me onto my back and lay on top of me. My cock was throbbing between us, leaving little sticky trails of pre-cum all over our skin. She started sliding down, looking me in the eye. She briefly stopped with my cock trapped between her soft breasts. She squeezed them together around me and then bent her head down to take the head of my cock in her mouth. Between the hot action of her tongue swirling around the most sensitive parts of my cock and the soft and squeezing warmth of her tits enveloping the rest of my shaft, I was soon ready to blast my first load of the evening.

“I’m about to cum,” I grunted. Katie didn’t let up. If anything, she went into overdrive, swirling her tongue madly around my cock. Then she added some suction and I went into overdrive myself. With a muffled grunt, I erupted into my girlfriend’s mouth. Katie made happy little noises, probably from her own orgasm, as she greedily swallowed every drop that spurted out of me.

As the spurts turned to dribbles, Katie slowed down her swirling and lightened her suction, but didn’t let me out of her mouth. Instead, she just held me there and let me marinate in the soft wetness. Now and then another bit of cum would ooze out and Katie would swallow it, making for some intense sensations around the sensitive head of my cock, which soon regained its hardness.

Katie gave my cock a little kiss as she rose from her position. “Now it’s my turn,” she said with a smile. “Let’s trade places.”

I rolled Katie onto her back and she arranged herself in the very middle of her bed with the towel beneath her. I propped myself on one elbow as I lay by her side and kissed her. I caught a faint taste of my own cum, so I didn’t make the kiss as deep as I might have, moving on to kiss Katie’s neck and ears instead.

As I kissed and nibbled my way down to suck on Katie’s nipples, I let my free hand roam her body. I played with her tits, of course, but really, I was just caressing her, trailing my hands over all the soft skin I could reach. When my hand trailed down her belly and reached her mound, her legs automatically spread in an invitation to let my hand explore the folds of her pussy. I didn’t at first, and just teased around the edges of her labia and the hollows where her thighs met her pussy. She groaned in either frustration or arousal and tried to roll her hips to meet my hand. I let it flutter away the first couple of times, but eventually relented and cupped her warm sex with my whole hand.

Just as Becky had directed me, I slid down between Katie’s thighs and brought her to climax with my mouth, and as she was still in the throes of that, I raised myself up over her and aimed my cock at her virgin opening. The plan that Becky and I had worked out was to break my way through Katie’s hymen while she was still cumming, but things didn’t go quite according to plan. The problem was that nobody had anticipated just how tough Katie’s hymen was. ‘Armor plated’ might be the best phrase to describe the barricade that nature had placed at the entrance to my girlfriend’s vagina.

It didn’t help that every time I pushed against the barrier, Katie would cringe in pain and try to scoot herself away from me. It eventually became so un-sexy that my hard-on started to wilt, and I rolled off to the side. Katie was almost crying in frustration. I was right behind her on that.

I tried to soothe her, and she used her hand to help me get hard again. We tried again, this time with some added lube as Becky had suggested. Katie took my cock in her hand and placed the tip at her opening. As Katie looked up at me with a mixed expression of love, desire and fear, I started to push into her vagina. Just like the previous attempts in the missionary position, she cringed and pulled away.

At last, with a determined look in her eye, Katie told me to hold her tight and push my cock inside her no matter what. “Don’t let me chicken out again,” she warned, wrapping her calves around my thighs.

I nodded and got a tight grip on her shoulders as I lay on her. “OK,” she said. “On three. One. Two. Three.”

As she finished saying the last number, I held her tightly while thrusting toward her pussy. This time the barrier snapped, and my cock was instantly buried about halfway inside her channel.

Simultaneous with her hymen tearing away, Katie let out the most frightening scream I have ever heard in person. The only other scream I think I’d ever heard that came close to matching that sound was in a horror flick, where a madman with a chainsaw was attacking a girl. You get the idea.

Actually, Katie only yelped as her hymen tore, but the effect on my heart was the same as a chainsaw massacre moment. I really hated causing her pain. Katie went limp for a moment with about half of my cock in her. I could see tears running down her cheeks. I wanted to apologize for the pain, but before I could speak, she pulled me down and kissed me.

“Don’t move,” she groaned, so we lay there for a while, letting Katie get over the pain of her torn hymen and get accustomed to having her vagina stretched with my cock. For a few moments I was treated to the delicious sensation of her vagina fluttering around my dick. Thinking about it later, it was probably twinges of pain from having her hymen torn, but it felt amazing.

Katie pulled me back down for another kiss after a few moments, then told me I could start to move. Rather than shove any deeper into her, I first pulled back an inch or two, until it felt like only the head of my cock was still inside her. Reversing, I slowly pushed until I couldn’t go any farther. My balls were bumping Katie’s ass and our pubic bones were mashed together. Katie sighed and rolled her hips.

“I’m yours, John,” she whispered. “Make love to me.”

I started to move forward and back in Katie’s tight channel. Part of me was hearing Becky’s instructions from last weekend: “Push into me,” she’d said. “Just like that, yes. Now, pull back a little and push in again. Your body knows what to do.”

I realized my body did know what to do, so I paid less attention to last week’s lesson and more attention to the girl I loved as she lay beneath me. As I moved gently back and forward in her pussy, I watched her eyes for signs that she might be in pain. There was none. In fact, Katie caught me looking at her and pulled me down for a scorching kiss.

“I feel so full,” she marveled. “You’re stretching me inside.” I started to ask if I was hurting her, but she kissed me again and told me to quit worrying.

I stopped worrying, at least a little, although I kept paying attention to how Katie was doing. All the signs were telling me that she was fine. In fact, her arousal seemed to be growing. When we had started, Katie’s ankles were resting on the backs of my knees, but soon she had her legs wrapped around my thighs. She was starting to move with me, as well, thrusting her hips forward to meet mine as I would push into her. She started trying to pick up the tempo, so I began to move a little faster in her. As our movements began more urgent, Katie began to use her heels on my butt to spur me into driving my cock into even harder and faster.

“Yeah,” Katie grunted. “Just like that!”

This went on for a while before I started to feel my nuts tightening. I was surprised that I had lasted this long. Maybe it was a combination of the blowjob that Katie gave me and having been in a pussy before. I didn’t last very long the first time with Becky last weekend. Maybe it was also that I was concentrating, at least early in the act, on making sure that Katie wasn’t in pain. Since her enjoyment was obvious now, I had begun to concentrate more on actually making love with her. Both of us were scaling the heights. Katie went over the edge first, squealing as her climax crashed through her.

I don’t know how I kept myself from cumming with her, but I just kept driving my cock into Katie’s depths. Barely a minute after my girlfriend, I reached the point of no return. With a grunt, I pushed myself deep inside Katie’s vagina and unloaded my sperm in her pussy for the first time. Naturally, she came again from feeling me cum. It’s a little strange, but Becky says some women are just wired that way.

Katie’s legs relaxed their grip and her ankles were back behind my knees again. I just lay there on top of her, both of us panting from the exertion. I finally got enough strength back to push up on my elbows, so I wasn’t crushing her. When my head came up, Katie pulled me back down for a passionate but breathless kiss.

“I love you so much, John,” she sighed. “That was everything I ever dreamed my first time would be.”

“I love you, too,” I sighed. I was glad I had lived up to her expectations. Her mother had felt she had turned her deflowering into such a fairy-tale adventure that she was going to be disappointed if it didn’t turn out just right. “I’m sorry it hurt.”

“It was supposed to hurt, you dummy,” she laughed, “but thanks for being so sweet.”

I could feel my cock starting to soften as we lay there. “Do you want me to pull out?” I asked.

“Never,” she sighed. “I want to keep you inside me forever!”

So, we stayed where we were until my cock finally went limp and fell out with a plop. The funny noise caused Katie to giggle, which resulted in more squelching noises coming from her pussy as our combined juices were pushed from her vagina. Both of us were laughing by the time Katie finally let me roll away from her. I slipped off her bed and headed for the bathroom where I found a stack of dark-colored towels and washcloths Becky had set out on the vanity. I used one to wash the bloody mess off my crotch and took another warm wet washcloth and a towel with me to clean up my girlfriend.

Yes, there was blood. More blood than in the videos Becky had showed me. I remembered Becky telling me she had bled more than we saw in those videos, so it wasn’t unexpected. Add in the sperm that I’d shot into Katie’s pussy and there was quite a mess that had run out of her and down her ass to puddle on the towel we had laid down to protect the sheets, making a stain bigger than my hand. Looking at the mess, I decided not to clean her pussy with the washcloth and used the towel she was lying on to mop up the worst of the mess on her and used the washcloth to wash the tears off her face. Then I helped her into the bathroom to shower with me.

Showering with a lover could easily become a favorite activity. I’d showered with both Becky and Katie in the last month, and I’m still amazed at how sensuous the lather feels on naked skin. I’d already cum twice in the last hour and was starting to get hard again just from washing Katie’s slick body and feeling her soapy hands on me. Katie noticed I was getting hard and giggled as her slick hands brought me to full erection. We rinsed off and took turns drying each other.

We hung up our towels and headed for the bedroom where we moved the towel off the bed and stretched out on our sides, facing each other. We were chilled after being in the warm shower, so we pulled the covers over us.

“We made quite a mess on that towel,” Katie giggled.

“You know your mom won’t let you save it and have it framed,” I teased.

“I don’t need to keep the towel,” Katie said with a smile. “I’ll always remember tonight, my first time and making love with you.”

“Same here,” I answered, kissing my naked girlfriend as she lay in my arms. “It’s still early. Do you want to do it again?”

“All you have to do is ask,” she giggled, “and if you don’t ask, I will.”

I glanced at the clock on Katie’s bedside table. It was only ten o’clock, so we had plenty of time before Becky came home, not that it would stop us.

Katie slipped under the covers and gave my cock a quick suck before throwing a leg over me and rubbing her pussy along the length of my erection. She’d done that before, but this time she reached between us, grasped my rod to stand it upright and swabbed the head through the juices pooling at her opening. With look of concentration on her face, she started to ease herself down. I slid in easily and she was all smiles as she bent down to kiss me.

“Now it won’t hurt when you go inside,” she said. “In fact, it just feels good. “I had to agree. It felt amazing to be in Katie’s tight pussy.

She began to ride me this way, cowgirl style, gently at first, but her movements became more insistent when I reached up to play with her boobs. Pinching and pulling both nipples at the same time drove Katie into a string of climaxes. I held out through most of them, but eventually had to join her in climax. When I came, she had one last, huge orgasm, then stretched out on me, with my cock softening inside her. Once we weren’t moving so actively, we cooled off to the point where we had to pull the covers up, but we continued to kiss and cuddle. We were still making out, I had a fresh hard-on, and Katie and I were fondling each other when we heard the door open downstairs.

“Mom’s home,” Becky giggled. “It must be 11:30.”

A moment or two later, Becky knocked on the door frame of Katie’s room to check on us.

“Everything good?” she asked.

“Oh, Mom,” Katie squealed. “It was perfect! Thank you for teaching him.” I think she would have gone into more details, but Becky headed that off by suggesting we meet in the kitchen for some hot chocolate.

Katie and I pulled on our matching robes which were Christmas presents from Becky, and we were soon in the kitchen with steaming mugs of cocoa. Becky quizzed us both about Katie’s first time. She got a lot of details from Katie, including a report on then blood and pain.

“It took a couple of tries,” I said. “I was beginning to think it was armor-plated.” That got a good laugh from both ladies.

“Then we took a shower together,” Katie continued. “And we made love again. It didn’t hurt at all that time!”

“From here on out, if it hurts, then you need medical attention,” Becky advised. Turning to me, she added, “Provided she’s all wet and ready for you.”

“Is that rule one, two or three?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she smirked.

“Rules?” Katie asked? “Like ‘Rules for Dating My Daughter’ rules?”

“You didn’t tell her the rules?”

“What rules, Mom?” Katie asked again.

“When I started teaching John, I gave him five rules to follow,” Becky explained. “Rule number one is that no means no. If either partner says stop, then everything stops.”

“Okay,” Katie nodded.

“The second rule is to be a giving lover,” Becky continued. “Your goal is to give your partner satisfaction. Your partner’s goal is to give you satisfaction. It doesn’t work right if anyone is selfish.”

“I don’t think that’s been a problem,” I said.

“No, it hasn’t,” Becky giggled. “Everyone seems quite satisfied from what I can tell. Now, rule number three is to pay attention and see what works; learn what turns your partner on.”

“Everything seems to turn John on,” Katie snickered.

“Look who’s talking,” I shot back.

“Behave, you two,” Becky mock-scolded us.

“Yes, mother,” we said in unison.

Becky sighed before going on. “Rule four is to keep your mouth shut about whatever sexual things you and your lover do, and also to keep your mouth shut about past lovers so you don’t cause your current lover any pain.”

“What’s number five?” Katie asked.

“Be aware about pregnancy and disease,” her mother replied. “It’s why I got tested before I started teaching John, and it’s why I put you on birth control. Some of those diseases are scary, and much as I love my little girl, I don’t want to be a grandmother until I’m at least forty.”

“Those are great rules, Mom,” Katie told her. “I think John’s done a great job of following them.”

“I’m just surprised I didn’t tell you about them,” Becky said. “Maybe I thought boys needed more training.”

“I’m being picked on here,” I complained.

“Only because we love you,” Becky laughed. “Now, you two go on to bed. Try not to make too much noise.”

Becky kissed us both good night. My kiss from her included a lot of tongue, and I was still half hard from that when Katie and I got to her bedroom and stripped off our robes. Seeing Katie naked had me completely hard by the time we pulled the covers down and got in bed. Katie gave my erection a quick suck before she planted herself in the middle of the mattress with her legs spread and started pulling me down to her center. Her hand did a quick adjustment of my aim and I slid easily into her.

“I love you, John,” she sighed as I began to thrust into her. “Tonight has been what I’ve dreamed of ever since I knew about making love, and what I dreamed of with you almost since I met you.”

“I didn’t know what to dream,” I whispered back.

We didn’t talk after that. Our lovemaking was gentle but passionate, full of kisses and moans. There were some muffled cries when Katie came. They were muffled because she buried her face in my chest. I added some grunting as I churned through yet another climax in my girlfriend’s pussy. She squealed when she felt me come, since it produced another orgasm for her. This time it wasn’t muffled. Becky didn’t come in to complain, though.

I rolled off Katie once my cock had softened and fell from her pussy on its own, and she reached to the bedside table for a tissue to mop up the mess from her vagina. She handed another to me so I could dab at the sticky mess around my crotch. We kissed good night and I spooned up behind her, my still-leaking cock pressed into the crack of her butt, my left arm under her head and my right arm holding her. She pulled my hand to a firm round boob and held it there with a happy sigh. We were soon sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.