Band Geek Diary - Cover

Band Geek Diary

Copyright© 2014 by OldBillyBob

Chapter 16: December 28-29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: December 28-29 - John Barnett, son of Billy and Lily from "Band Parents," is a freshman band geek. These are excerpts from his diary, recording his observations of life in a high school band and what he sees and understands of his parents' antics. John finds a girlfriend along the way, and some interesting things happen to him as the school year goes by.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

December 28

I was up early again today, which has become typical for Saturdays since November, when Becky began giving me sex lessons at her daughter’s request. Both Katie and I have been getting eager for her birthday on January 10 to hurry up and get here. That will be the evening when she gives up her virginity to me. She won’t be my first though, because my own first time will be the weekend before that with Becky. Yes, my girlfriend’s mother is going to take my virginity in order to ensure her daughter has the best first-time experience possible. That’s how these ‘lessons’ have gone; Becky teaches me something new one weekend, and the next weekend I get to practice those lessons on Katie.

There weren’t any new lessons to practice this week. It was just a chance for Katie and me to be together. I knew we’d be spending some of our time on oral sex today and was thorough when I scrubbed myself in the shower. Last time, Katie was afraid that she’d taste pee on my cock, and totally terrified that I would taste pee on her pussy. She was scrubbing her pussy for about the fifth time when I arrived, and I’d had to drag her out of the shower that morning, reassuring her that she would taste just fine. She did, by the way. She even got over her silly fears later in the day after she realized that we had sucked and licked each other not long after a bathroom break. On Christmas Day, she went down on me late in the afternoon without hesitation. Her only comment was that I was sweaty and she thought it was kinda hot.

Today, she was fully dressed when I got there. Her hair was dry and pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing a denim skirt with a fuzzy sweater and house slippers, dressed for a day at home. I noticed a trace of perfume when we kissed. I knew she wasn’t worried about how she’d taste this time. I knew she’d be clean but I also knew she wouldn’t be nervous about it.

“You two have fun,” Becky said to us after a while and headed for the door. “I’ll be back with lunch for you at noon.”

“We will, Mom,” Katie replied, moving from me to give her mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Becky got a hug from me, too, but the kiss was on the lips and included a passionate dose of tongue play. She looked a little flushed when we finally pulled apart. I’m sure I was looking a little flushed, too. I was definitely throbbing below the belt.

As Becky was leaving, Katie took my hand and rushed us to the bedroom, where we stood in the middle of the room, kissing frantically and trying to get each other undressed without breaking our kiss. That was impossible, since we were both wearing pullover sweaters, but the breaks were minimal, given that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Katie and I soon had each other naked from the waist up, and she was making happy noises as she rubbed her hard nipples against my chest. One of her hands was snaking down the back of my pants to grab my butt, and I had hiked her skirt up so that I could grab her cheeks. That’s when I discovered that my girlfriend wasn’t wearing any panties, either. I reached between her thighs and found that her pussy was dripping wet. My cock throbbed as I felt her juices coat my fingers and heard her moan at the contact.

Katie rolled off the bed and stood, quickly yanking my jeans and underwear from me. I was left to pull off my own socks as she discarded her skirt. She pushed me down onto my back and knelt between my thighs, her green eyes shining brightly, as she gently stood my cock up with her hand and took me in her mouth. I groaned in delight as she swirled her tongue around the head before pushing her mouth down and holding about half of my length in her mouth as she moved her hand around to fondle my balls. She moaned happily around my cock, which sent shivers of pleasure throughout my entire body, then brought her other hand up to squeeze and pump the part of me that wasn’t in her mouth.

She brought her mouth back to the top, her tongue swirling, as she cupped my balls and ran her hand up and down my cock, twisting and squeezing. Her mouth went down again, this time a little deeper and for a little longer before she came back to the head with her slick tongue. It only took three or four repeats of this before my nuts started to draw up and I felt the urge to cum welling up inside me.

“I’m gonna cum,” I warned her just as the first spurt was traveling up to her hungry mouth. Katie kept jerking me off as her lips clamped tight around the head of my cock and her tongue swirled against that really sensitive place and I unloaded a week’s worth of my seed. She moaned as she had her own climax, which vibrated my entire being and made my orgasm stronger. She stayed down there, working to pull every last drop of my load out of me. She really does love the taste of my cum.

When I was hard again, I pulled her up to lay next to me. She gave me a closed-mouth kiss, a peck on the lips, and I could smell my cum on her breath. “Your turn,” she giggled as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs. “Or maybe it’s MY turn?”

In an instant, I was on my stomach between her legs with my face right up against her pussy. Since I hadn’t had to coerce her from the shower when I got there, more of Katie’s natural odors were prevalent. That’s not to say that she wasn’t clean, but this time I tasted her more than I tasted soap. Maybe the fact that her period was probably going to start soon, may have been why she seemed extra musky. I’ll have to ask Becky about that.

Katie was primed and ready for my tongue, too. I know that she cums when she feels me go off, but she’s also capable of several climaxes in a row when I play with her or eat her, and they hit really fast after the first one. After three or four climaxes, though it might have been a dozen with the way Katie’s orgasms run together, my girlfriend finally pushed my face away from her pussy.

“Too sensitive,” she groaned. “Wow! What you do to me...”

I moved from between her thighs to lie beside her. She rolled to face me and we kissed deeply. I could still taste a trace of my cum in her mouth, and I know she had to be tasting a generous helping of her pussy from me. “Your face is covered in ... me,” she giggled. “Do you like the way I taste?”

“I love it,” I answered. “I’ll eat you any time you ask.”

“I’ll try to remember that,” my girlfriend said with a smile. “I love it when you eat me.”

I could have stayed and made out with Katie longer, but her juices were drying on my face and it wasn’t comfortable. It was a bit like having glue drying on my skin. I rolled away from her and washed my face in the bathroom. Thinking that Katie might like a little cleanup, too, I took a warm washcloth back with me. I started by wiping the sticky juices off her face. Then I wiped the excess off her pussy and inner thighs. I took the cloth back to the bathroom and returned to the bed so we could kiss some more.

I had gotten hard again while I was eating Katie’s pussy, and the kissing was getting to her, which was evident when she rolled me over on my back and straddled my hips. This position let her pussy rub along the length of my cock. I played with her tits while she worked herself to a juicy climax from rubbing her clit on my rod. I managed to hold off my own orgasm, but it was close.

As Katie recovered from this latest orgasm, she leaned down to kiss me. That moved her forward a little, which freed my cock. It automatically sought out her entrance. I could feel the head of my cock poking between her lips. The very thought of being that close to screwing my sexy girlfriend made me shoot my load all over the outside of her pussy. That, naturally, caused her to cum again and I could feel her pussy squeezing the very tip of my cock.

“We almost celebrated two weeks early,” she giggled, “but God ... When I felt you shooting right up against my puss like that. Wow!”

“And it’s safe this time,” I added, remembering another time when I’d cum near Katie’s pussy, back before we could be sure that her birth control pills were doing their job.

“I’m sorry I got so angry that time,” Katie said. “It really did scare me. I mean, I really love you, and I want to have your babies one of these days, but Mom has had a really hard life at times because she had me so young. I don’t want that to be our life.”

“I know, Katie,” I nodded. “I was scared, too. It was a terrible night.”

“But, like you said, it’s safe this time,” Katie laughed. “But safe or not, I have your cum all over me, and it’s starting to get cold.” I helped her off the bed and she cleaned her pussy by sitting on the toilet and wiping herself clean. I used the washcloth to get the juices off of me.

Katie noticed that it was almost noon, so we dressed and went to the kitchen. Becky came home shortly after that and found us sitting at the kitchen table drinking sodas. True, we were only using one chair and the sodas were taking second place to kissing, but we were dressed and in the kitchen when she brought lunch.

“I didn’t expect you to be dressed and in the kitchen,” Becky teased.

“We were such a sticky mess after that last round that we had to stop and clean up,” Katie told her. “Lucky for you that we looked at the clock, or we’d have started again.”

“I bet if I’d been five minutes later, you might have been at it on the kitchen table,” Becky laughed. “I saw some serious kissing when I was unlocking the door.”

“What can I say?” I shrugged. “Schuman women are such fun to kiss.” That earned me kisses from both ladies before we sat down to our lunch of burgers and fries.

While we ate, my girlfriend told her mother, in some detail, about what we had done that morning. She included the part where my cock had almost entered her and how I had sprayed my cum against her entrance. Becky shot me a glare at that point, but I told her that I had been trying to pull away when it happened.

“He didn’t go up inside me, Mom,” Katie added. “I didn’t even feel him against my hymen, but it was really hot to feel him shoot off against my pussy like that.”

Becky relaxed. “I guess you know what you’re doing, and I don’t think I’d really be upset if you two decided to go ahead and do it. It’s mostly that you’re so determined to have the whole ceremonial deflowering on your birthday.”

“That’s still the way I want it, Mom,” Katie replied. “It’s only two weeks. I can wait, and that gives you a chance to teach John more of what he needs to know.”

Becky smiled at that, no doubt thinking about how I would lose my virginity in her pussy in a week. I smiled, too. I knew I was lucky to have a girlfriend like Katie, whose mother was willing to teach me about sex. I wondered if the lessons would end once Katie and I had gone all the way. Would there be more to learn after that, or would we be on our own?

Once lunch was finished, Katie and I helped Becky straighten up the kitchen. She said she was going shopping and would be gone until about four, giving us more than three hours to spend together. As she left, Becky gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek and gave me a tongue-filled kiss that lasted several minutes. My cock was throbbing hard by the time Becky let go of me.

Katie led me back to her bedroom where we started off by kissing again, much as we had when I first arrived, though it wasn’t as frantic. Once we had stripped off our clothes, Katie had me lie on my back. She straddled me again, much the way she had earlier when we risked deflowering her two weeks early. This time however, Katie lay down on my chest, well forward of my erection. Reaching behind her, she stood my dick up vertically, backed her pussy up against it so that the tip of my shaft was up between her ass cheeks and safely away from her virgin entrance, then she carefully closed her thighs tightly together. From the side, I’m sure it looked like we were fucking. Katie kissed me passionately, and we found ourselves grinding against each other in the same kind of motions as intercourse.

“The base of your cock is rubbing my clit and it feels amazing” Katie moaned. “Does this feel good to you?”

“It’s almost like I imagine it would feel if I were buried in your pussy,” I answered. “So tight and warm!”

We didn’t move much, mostly just pressing our pubic bones together, while Katie enjoyed grinding her pussy and clit against my cock. She seemed to be cumming almost constantly. My arousal was growing too, even though this was going to be the third climax for the day.

I tried to slow her down some so I could last longer, but the tightness of her thighs around me and the friction of her pussy against my dick during our simulated fuck was too much. With a grunt, I began to spray my cum, humping against Katie. My climax set off a huge orgasm for her and she moaned as we came together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.