The Good Country Life - Cover

The Good Country Life

by Nasteeboy

Copyright© 2014 by Nasteeboy

Incest Sex Story: In rural Carolina in the 1970s, a teenage girl falls prey to her dirty grandfather.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Grand Parent   Humiliation   .

Grandpa Dempsey had always looked at her dirty. Katie Ann had always dismissed it and paid no mind. She was a good girl of the neighborhood and she had never been interested in the dirty creepy things that some of the other girls

expressed interest in early.

Well when she got into high school a lot of changes suddenly happened.

First, her mother's mother got sick and so she had to go away to look after her for several months.

Then her dad was called up for military service only just a few weeks later.

As a result, she would end up staying in the house of grandpa Dempsey just a few houses down the street in the old neighborhood...

She was growing into a lovely young woman, had flowing brown hair that curled down along her shoulders across her back. She was getting tall and had lovely light skin that many of the neighborhood boys admired.

No boy had ever so much as even kissed her because she looked so prim and proper.

Grandpa Dempsey never made serious advances before, but would pat her on the bottom and squeeze her in the waist sometimes just to make her giggle. She was a giggly little pure innocent girl and she knew nothing about the birds and the bees because her parents had been so protective of her. Katie Ann was an only child as well, which didn't help matters.

The rural Carolina town they lived in was rife with gossip about all the other young ladies in town as the old ladies would watch from their patios sipping tea on the hot summer afternoons and gossip to each other about what was going on or what might be going on. But nary a word of gossip was passed on about Katie Ann.

Even though her granddaddy's house was right there in clear-view of all the other houses, there were no boys, no action and simply nothing to gossip about at all.

Little by little grandpa Dempsey's advances got more aggressive. He knew that Katie Ann would be in his exclusive care for what only may amount to a few more weeks. And he wanted to make some progress with this beautiful child. Once or twice he tried grabbing her while they sat on the sofa together but she pushed him away dismissively and after that she wouldn't even sit with him on the sofa.

Katie Ann had a friend named Elmer Colson. Sometimes they would walk home from school together and chat about innocent topics such as schoolwork and their dreams. She had been friends with Elmer since elementary school and considered him a close confidant. But they never talked about any kind of sexual topics.

When grandpa Dempsey got on the whiskey he could be downright scary. Katie Ann knew these were times to stay away. She had seen others at the hands of his violence before, and didn't want to be caught up in that storm.

He was a dirty old man who spent time drinking and whoring in the bad part of town. He had never amounted to much - had never really worked and the house and what little else he owned was all through inheritance.

Most of the company he kept was bad company.

Well grandpa had worked out that he probably would never be able to wrestle down young Katie all by himself - as he was getting older and frailer and she was getting healthier and stronger day by day.

Lester Pleason was one of those shady characters that grandpa kept company with in the bars both day and night in the bad part of town. An old whoring and drinking buddy who was known to have a rough side.

It was on one of their drunken binges together that grandpa Dempsey came up with the ruthless plan.

A few days later Katie Ann came home from school and went up to her room on the second floor.

She had not noticed on returning, but Lester was sitting on the back porch quietly sipping whiskey with grandpa, laying in wait. They heard her come in the house and set their plan into action. Several minutes later when Katie came down to go to the kitchen she noticed the two men in the living room with Lester standing in front of the door.

At this moment grandpa came at her from behind and grabbed her around the waist. She elbowed him and kicked to break away and made for the door, but Lester was there to catch her and pushed her back into the arms of grandpa. She fought like a bearcat to her credit, but eventually the two men's combined force was overpowering and they were able to force her over to the Davenport. Grandpa pulled her onto his lap and seized both of her arms behind her back. Defying her kicks and screams Lester then pulled her sweat pants down. Following grandpa's orders he managed to get his hands around her panties and pull them down too. Grandpa spoke calmly into Katie Anns ears from behind - his mouth only inches away. "It's okay Katie don't fight it - once you get natural you're going to stop fighting and everything will be fine"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.