The Exhibition: Breakfast - Cover

The Exhibition: Breakfast

by sammy_808

Copyright© 2014 by sammy_808

BDSM Story: At the start of Sammy's new life with Annie, she learns some new rules, including the most important: "don't let your breakfast get cold."

Tags: Fa/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   Lesbian   BDSM   Humiliation  

Sammy got out of the shower, and dried herself off with the towel sitting on a shelf. She blow dried her hair, and then brushed her teeth with the fresh toothbrush she found sitting on the counter. After a few breathes to calm herself, she opened the bathroom door, and strolled out, down the hall, and across the living room to the table sitting next to her cage.

Annie was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee, stabbing her finger at her tablet. Sammy walked over, and kneeled down next to her. "Your food is on the table. Use a fucking chair, pet," Annie told her without looking up from the tablet.

Sammy stood up and walked over, and sat down on the chair. She looked down at the plate of eggs, bacon, and toast, and slowly started to eat. She had a sip of juice, and then looked up at Annie. "Miss ... I love you, Miss."

"No you don't, you stupid cunt."

Sammy immediately looked down at her plate and panicked at the thoughts racing through her mind. How had she misread things so wrong? What had she done wrong? Her eyes misted over as tears filled her eyes, and she let her arms fall to her sides as sobs racked her body.

"Oh for fuck's sake, pet," Annie responded, looking up from the tablet. "Get your stupid ass over here." Sammy obeyed, crawling over to Annie's side. "You met me, what? Two weeks ago? And then I treat you like shit, and sell all your belongings, and your going to claim you love me? You don't love me. You love that I got you out of a situation you didn't want to live in. That's all. You're obsessed with me. Infatuated. I don't love you either, at least not yet. You're my pet, and although I think we match well, I'm not sure if you'll work out with me forever. I like you, sure. You're exactly the kind of submissive obedient slut I've needed to make my art come true. You're my brush, cunt. You're the tool I use to make my imagination real."

"Do you understand this?"

Sammy tried to pull in her breath, but instead just howled onto Annie's left thigh.

"Calm down, you stupid cow. I'm not going to get rid of you, or abandon you, or anything like that. You have a place in the household that's very useful. You're to live in the cage, and when I need you, I'll let you out. You do what I tell you, and we'll all be happier. If you're ever not happy to the point you want to leave, you let me know. Let's give you a word." Annie paused and looked up. "Licorice. That's your word. You say that, and you can be free again. I'll pay you what you deserve, and you can go away forever."

"NOOO!" cried Sammy.

"Christ, pet, this is just if you want it. I'm not telling you you have to leave. Seriously, calm the fuck down." Annie reached down and grabbed Sammy's chin, pulling it up so she could look her in the eyes. Sammy continued to cry, only to stop when Annie smacked her three times with her right hand. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Sammy tried to pull away, but the grip on her head was too firm. "Look at me, cunt." Annie raised her hand, and adjusted her grip to hold Sammy by the throat, slightly choking her as she raised her up from her knees. "We're going to make this work, but you can't be fucking flighty and all lovey dovey all the time. I'm going to do horrible things to you. You're going to suffer to make me happy. When it's over, you'll be happy it's done, and you'll be happy that you did it. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Shout it, bitch."

"YES, MISS!"

"Did you like me humiliating you in front of all those people?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"What did you like?"

"I liked when you made all those people watch me drink my piss and cum when you wanted!"

"And the wax?"

"I liked when you made me suffer in front of everyone!"

"There." Annie pushed down, letting Sammy collapse on the floor. "Now. Here are the rules we're going to live by, ok, cunt? Sit up." Sammy scrambled to her knees, and folded her hands in her lap.

"Yes, Miss."

"First, I will never do something to you that I don't think you can handle. You'll always be taken care of by me. You're my pet, and I treat my pets well. Do you understand, cunt?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.