Mount Dominance - Cover

Mount Dominance

Copyright© 2014 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A citadel of female matriarchy where males are simply disposed of. A cruel fate awaits all those taken there. Those that are used as drones are duly rewarded for their genetic contribution. A simple tale of raw lust for those who crave the ultimate in submission to the absolute dominance of the female; there can be but one final price to pay for being male.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

The male was allowed to kneel and sample the scent of the woman who had brought him there, his chin rubbing her broad and supple thighs with a strange affection as his cock stood hard, now yearning to know the humiliation and pain he would suffer for her. Zara basked in her moment of victory, she felt his complete capitulation to her, she had broken his spirit and would thoroughly enjoy seeing him displayed at her pleasure. The four other males all wore yellow plumes and matching silk shrouds, they were all strapped to the outer benches. Zara stroked his head as he sniffed at her cunt and quivered with anticipation as the crowd of women showed their growing impatience.

'Yes my capture, you shall have pride of place; you shall know a pleasure that the others will not experience.' The grinning horde of women followed eagerly as he was tugged forward by his Mistress, across a well worn path which dipped from the brow, then climbed to meet the magnificent gallows where he would suffer his final humiliation. Zara grinned with pleasure as the last of the four males struggled in a futile attempt to avoid being strapped to his outer bench; the four were fresher captures and as per the practiced ritual, had not had their spirits completely broken as with the male she held, their reluctance to be snuffed on the gallows adding extra divine entertainment for the women. Their respective Mistresses were presented with a ceremonial whip by the hooded women who tended the gallows, each presentation greeted with applause and cheers from the huge crowd of lusting female spectators on the males being secured. Zara tugged her male relentlessly on, and watched his cock bone as the hooded women now turned to greet Zara with wicked and lustful smiles.

The women were clad in a tight black latex skin, each skin enveloping delightfully plump and obviously mature women, the tight latex holding firm their full and slightly sagging breasts and outlining them to perfection; their cunts expressed in perfect detail also in the shiny black, their excitement shown so boldly in the silhouette of their bulging camel-toes, their cunts juicing in confinement as they relished seeing the males displayed and duly dispatched. They were the antithesis of the latex bound males he had witnessed earlier, they would enjoy a final and permanent triumph where the males were terminated in a lusty defeat. Considered too mature to risk the hunt on horseback anymore, they had earned their positions at the gallows and never tired of the thrill of hanging males. The male's cock dribbled and his anus clenched at the plug in awe as he knelt to be presented to the sneering executrix, her bulbous curves flexing supremely in the tight shiny latex, his eyes fixed on her wide hips, broad thighs and the magnificently expressed cunt; this was the power of femininity in its prime, and he would know his obedience and place below all womanhood on being dispatched by her.

The male's eyes glanced up at the stern eyes and pursed red lips which peeped from the wicked mask as the whip was presented to Zara, and ran down the long blond ponytail which caressed the curve of her large and beautifully rounded arse, then fixed again on the delicious bulging outline of her glorious cunt as it squirmed in the warmth of the latex; he yearned to know its scent and that of the arsehole below those superb cheeks, denied him by the lush membrane of latex, the scent of the woman who would ensure the pleasure of all those who looked on, in joyously implementing the final act. She bent, making the tight latex creak as it caressed her ample flesh, and placed her exposed red nailed hand on his neck, stroking it.

'This is a fine capture Zara, his neck will accept the silky grip of the noose wonderfully, and he will struggle beautifully for us; he is very calm and obedient, you have broken him well. You can see that the others have not yet learned to appreciate the full pleasure of submission to womanhood; they'll not be given that pleasure and will provide an excellent aperitif to your male's display. Let's have him benched for the realisation process, the whip will have him eager for the noose.' The male's final walk of shame was enjoyed by all women present, his white silk shroud and plume moving in the breeze along with the black silk capes of his captors as he walked into the shadow of the gallows, his balls shown for the delight of all as Zara tugged him eagerly forward to the central bench which fronted the gently swinging noose on which he would dance for feminine pleasure. His spirit broken completely, he was more than ready to please his divinely dominant Mistress, and his cock boned for the plump mature goddess in latex, whose wicked full form bulged in her tight skin as she led them with an elegant swagger of content.

He did not offer any resistance as he was strapped to the bench, angled so that he could view the awaiting noose, unlike the four either side of him who wriggled and squirmed in their bonds. Pleas for mercy were met with laughter and cruel taunts from respective Mistresses who relished the final whipping of their helpless captures. Zara took much pleasure in buckling each strap nice and tight, holding his body tight, prostrate against the whipping bench, his flesh bulging and inviting the cut of the whip, his cock erect and pulsing against his belly. A sweetly humiliating ritual would now ensure that all pleas were silenced; the males gasped and grunted as the plumed anal plugs were pulled from their anuses by their Mistresses, and handed to each latex clad executrix who stood at the head of each bench. The crowd of women laughed and jeered their satisfaction as the soiled anal plugs were forced into the mouths of the bound males by the superb women who would have the pleasure of sending them to their deaths.

The four fresher males provided much sport as they were forcibly gagged with the anal plugs, snorting and choking on the acrid taste of their own anal secretions; the latex clad dommes smiling, their cunts oozing as they expertly plugged the mouths of the males they would hang. Zara's male accepted his own obediently, his eyes feasting on the pleasured smile of the mature red lips beneath the mask as she slid the plug home into his willing mouth and watched him suckle on it, warm from the heat of his own rectum. She stroked his hair, her nipples poking hard in the latex, his eyes wide with submissive lust as he awaited the whip.

'I forbid you to come during the whipping my lamb, you will spend on the rope for me as you pay for being male. I have hanged many many males and can see you lust to know the feel of the noose; you will know sublime pain, humiliation, and intense pleasure. Now see the noose which awaits you!' With a spiteful grin, she stepped to one side, and in unison with the other four, the heads of the males were lifted by their hair to gawp and stare at the stark silken nooses which hung rudely above upon the superb gallows, the lusting ropes which had known many necks and would know theirs shortly. A great applause went up from the throng of crazed women on the heads being lifted, and the respective Mistresses holding their whips high. The torment of the four yellow shrouded males was enjoyed by all as they wriggled pathetically in their bonds, some trying not to look at what faced them, one gazing at the noose, frozen in fear. Their naked lower bodies twitching as they awaited the sound thrashing that would prepare them for the gallows. Zara had pride of place as her male, the fifth and most severely trained who quivered just a little; more with a curious sexual anticipation than fear and who would provide the central entertainment, and she would announce the punishment.

'These males have earned their right to provide pleasure for womanhood, and all will be whipped to satisfaction before they hang! They will know the the whip well, and will then show their thanks on the gallows where they will then be delivered and emasculated!' Without any further hesitation, she and the other four supremely dominant women curled their whips back, and the air was soon full of the divine sound of lash against flesh. The watching women looked on smugly as the five males quivered and bucked in their bonds as their flesh was summarily striped and cut mercilessly, each biting hard on the plumed plugs which prevented their muted howls from drowning out the delicious sound of each punishing stroke. The women jeered with delight as one of the four quickly convulsed in an ecstasy of submission, his eyes fixed on the rope in a trance of total defeat; he surrendered in the tight bonds under the whip and disgraced himself in an ecstasy of humiliation. His executrix laughed with delight as his face contorted while he spent in utter submission at the realisation that he would be hanged by women, for women; his orgasm teasing the pleasure of knowing the rope from him, he now yearned to indulge the women's lust as the torrent of hot semen was whipped from him.

Two of the other males were quickly reduced to tears as they were mercilessly whipped soundly, the crowd of women edging forward to glimpse and enjoy their distress, some lifting their elegant skirts and rubbing their cunts as they were overcome by the sheer pleasure of seeing the males broken; their crying unleashing the full and cruel spite of the women. Zara's male wept openly too, as he felt the sting of the lash he had become so accustomed to, for the last time. His executrix grinned with abject pleasure as she enjoyed his suffering, her cunt bulging as she kept his head high as the droplets ran down his cheeks, ensuring he focused on the noose through bleary eyes.

'Yes my lamb, I will soon have you bound and ready for death; I promise you'll spend like never before when the reality of the grip of the rope locks your senses.' He grunted as he thought on her words and the whip curled about his torso, having to bite hard on the anal plug to stop himself coming. At last, the whipping stopped and the five males sagged on the benches to loud feminine applause. The plugs were taken from their mouths and squeezed back into their anuses; their bloodied and striped buttocks eased apart and their rectums spread tight and wide by the monstrous intrusions once more. They were quickly unstrapped, and those straps released from the benches with them. Barely able to stand unaided at first, the subdued males were in no condition or spirit to offer any resistance and after being allowed to slump to their knees for a few moments, their wrists were tied behind their backs and they were led by their balls to the steep steps either side of the foreboding gallows ready to ascend and be noosed.

The delirious crowd of women gave special jeers for the male who had jetted his cream in submission, he hung his head in shame as he knelt next the bench which dripped with the evidence of his surrender, the scorn of the women bringing his semi-flaccid cock to a firm erection again as he was led to the steps by the balls he had pumped under the whip; like the others, he would know that pleasure one final time when secured on the glorious trap. Zara's male looked up into her eyes as his wrists were bound smartly by the latex clad executrix, his cock boned rock hard as he saw the look of cruel satisfaction in her eyes, and her cunt tingled close to orgasm as she saw the look of frightened anticipation in his; she knew that broken and totally dominated by her, he now wanted to hang for her pleasure. He was led obediently round to the steps at the rear of the gallows, where the steps to the lower central noose were.

Two of the other males stumbled equally obediently up the tall steps to their final place, their senses numbed with fear; glancing down occasionally through tearful eyes to the huge throng of grinning women which stretched back to the brow of the smaller hill. The other two provided further sport for the heckling women, as a little of the strength that had been whipped from them returned, and their reluctance to ascend was thwarted by their sneering Mistresses pulling tight on their noosed balls, stretching their scrotums taut and making them stumble up the stark stairs to the lofty traps which awaited their drop. The pain had them in fear of having their balls torn from them; little did they know that they would lose them anyway, and before they breathed their last. The four stood quivering on the traps as Zara's male emerged from the rear to take his place on the central trap below them, the fervour of the crowd of women growing by the moment as they watched the spectacle unfold, lusting for the executions.

They watched eagerly as each naked was bound with the leather straps, their cocks standing rigid as their ankles and knees were buckled tight, and the silk shrouds lifted and a strap was then pulled round their chests to secure their arms tight by their sides; the huge audience applauding louder than ever as the five had the silky nooses slipped over their heads and the slip knots pulled tight by the delicate hands of each smiling executrix. The four on the higher traps had theirs placed to the side of their necks, Zara's male had the knot to the rear; his executrix smiling wickedly as she watched and enjoyed the expression on his face as the full realisation that he was to hang was brought home by the delicious grip of the noose, while Zara drew a nail along the length of his cock, feeling it pulse as the knot was pulled tight; her fingers sampling the slippery pre-cum which oozed freely, as the leash was removed from his balls as were the four others. The executrix whispered cruelly in his ear.

'There. You are ready to please us now, but you'll enjoy the noose so much more than the others, they are just here to provide an appestiser for us all; you will have time to savour the rope and will enjoy it as much as we will.' His balls tingled close to orgasm as he thought on her words while he and the others were smartly ball-gagged, some of the males wriggling as their feeble protestations were silenced; no plea for mercy would be heard, there would be none, all would hang for being male as this was justice enough. After the four had the leashes removed from their sacks, the crowd of women waited eagerly to see their faces of the males chosen for the higher drop; they rubbed their cunts in anticipation of a cruel pleasure they had witnessed before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.