Lose One Find Another - Cover

Lose One Find Another

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Chapter 69

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 69 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Two days before the wedding, the flights I had arranged for my out of town guests started arriving. Town cars were shuttling them to the hotel from the airport and that night, Ashlee and I met them at a small reception in the hotel. My extended family managed to all find time to come to KC and some of Ashlee's family was there as well. We had a nice banquet for everyone and we circulated through the crowd welcoming everyone. Of course, both families were very impressed by the fact that I had arranged for everyone to get free flights to KC and hotel rooms for everyone. It was very good to see some of my aunts and uncle whom I had not seen in years. Samantha's family was there as well and they were so happy for me. So happy to see me moving on and for falling in love again. Sam's parents were there as well, but they turned down the flight and drove themselves. My parents didn't need a flight so they drove themselves. Everyone else from out of town enjoyed the luxury of chartered airline travel.

"So what is the schedule for the rest of the weekend cousin?"

I turned to see my only male cousin standing next to me. "JC!" I exclaimed and hugged the man. he and I were only five years apart so we had grown up together. I hadn't seen him in years so his bald head and rather portly physique caught me off guard. "Dude, I haven't seen you in years. How are you?"

"Just fine. I've moved back to Chicago to take over for my dad since he isn't working very much now. You know, his bad back and all."

"Yes, I know. Is that still bothering him? I hadn't heard."

"Sure is. But anyway, what is going on this weekend?"

"Well, tomorrow night is the rehearsal dinner, the wedding is on Saturday and Saturday afternoon is the big party here at the hotel. That is going to be the big reception since our wedding chapel is so small. While I'm doing all of this wedding stuff, the maitre d here at the hotel has tickets to all of the events this weekend including the Royals and T-Bones baseball teams. if you need something, he is the man to get it done."

"It is really good to see you again Paul."

"Yes, me too."

We chatted about old times and what his sister was doing now since I hadn't seen her yet. She was only a year younger than me. My sister and I had grown up with them in our lives when we were kids, but as with all things, getting old and moving away, we had lost track of each other. She wasn't able to come due to her work schedule. She was a vet and owned her own practice and couldn't get away like we had hoped. She was still married and still only one kid. They were happy according to JC but very busy as usual.

We moved on through the crowd where I found my bride to be and she introduced me to a few of her cousins. Everyone was thrilled to see Ashlee getting married and to such a handsome man to boot. Yes, it was pretty funny and Ashlee took it all in stride.

When the party broke up, I went home, Ashlee followed me there and Brenda disappeared with some of her long lost cousins.

Ashlee kicked off her shoes as soon as she was in the door. "How many more of these events are we doing?"

"Just the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, our wedding and then the reception. That is about it. Why?"

"I don't know how many more of these things I can do. I mean, I can't even tell you how many times I have told the same story. I'm starting to get tired of talking to people about how we met and how much you are worth and where we are going for our honeymoon. So tired."

I went to her and kissed her forehead. "It is almost over then we can hideout in our home and fuck ourselves stupid. How does that sound?"

She purred happily, "Perfect."

"So, do you need to give you a ride home?"

She sat up straight, "Yes, I just need to use your bathroom real quick, then you can drive me home."

She got up and walked to the bathroom wiggling her hips as she walked. "I can't wait until this is our home Ash."

"Me neither." She called from the bathroom.


I drove her home in the Porsche, my hand resting on her thigh. My thumb moved back and forth involuntarily in small circles. Her skin is so smooth.

When I pulled in front of her apartment and she kissed me goodnight. She walked with a wiggle in her walk to her front door and then waved to me as she walked in.

I drove back home and when I got off the highway, I drove right into a police checkpoint. Stopping everyone for alcohol use. I was sober, nothing in my system.

"Good evening sir, have you been drinking this evening?" the officer asked me through my open window.

"No sir."

"Please pull over there for a breath test." I followed orders and pulled into the parking lot they were using. I was asked to get out and an officer handed me a breathalyzer to blow into. I did as I was told and blew a 0.0. He looked it over thanked me for my time and told I could leave.

I got back in my car and left the scene and went home. I parked in my space and when the elevator stopped at the lobby, our nightly security guy got on with me. "Mr. Johnson, good to see you sir. How are things?"

"Very well."

"Did I hear correctly that you are getting married this weekend?"

"Yes you did. Soon, I won't be alone in that great big condo of mine."

He chuckled at my lame joke. "Yes sir. Ms. Ashlee is a wonderful lady, I'm sure you two are going to be very happy."

"Yes we will."

We arrived at my floor, he said good night and I went home for a good night's rest.


The wedding rehearsal was fun. A charter bus picked me up at my condo, we went to the hotel and picked up my parents, her parents and the wedding guests that were going to be in the ceremony. we then went to pick up Ashlee and Brenda. everyone was happy and the trip out to the garden chapel was fun with talk, champagne and time with friends and family.

Our wedding planner met us at the chapel after the bus driver got the directions to drive straight there instead of us walking through the garden. Ashlee and I held hands throughout the entire trip. My mom saw us holding hands and smiled. Ashlee's mom sat next to her and when she got a look at what we were doing, she smiled and went back to talking to my mom. the dads were talking about something else and ignorant to what we were doing.

The chapel had been mostly decorated with candles in the front and a few candle holders along the aisle.

"Welcome Paul, Ashlee, so glad to see you." The wedding planner welcomed us and started in on what we were going to be doing. "Now Ashlee, you are going to be waiting downstairs with your ladies and Paul, you and your men will be outside. Then when the time is right, you will file in from the side entrance with the preacher."

She had me walk around the building and in through the side door. My men and Ashlee's ladies were standing at the entrance and then she had them walk in together two by two.

The ladies went left and the men went right then Ashlee and her dad were the only ones left at the entrance. She smiled when our eyes met. She and her dad walked down the aisle, stopped half way down and then went back. I held up my hands and shrugged at her. "The steps weren't right. Just give me a minute."

They went back to the entrance and started again. This time they made it all the way to the altar and then the preacher took over and told us what he was going to do. Ashlee's dad handed her off to me and went to his seat and sat down. The preacher explained what he was going to and then after only about 15 minutes, we were done and leaving again.

During a private moment I had with Ashlee, "Are you ready for this?"

She held my hand squeezed it and nodded her head. "I've been dreaming of this day my entire life. I am finally getting married and with everything that is going to happen tomorrow, I'm actually nervous."

I relaxed my shoulders and sighed. "I'm so happy to hear that. I thought I was the only one."

She laughed at me. "Hey, all you have to do it put a tux on and say I Do. Everyone is going to be looking at me, not you. The pressure is on me to be perfect, not you. I'm the one who should be nervous, not you. I need you to be a rock during this."

"I'm your rock honey. You can count on me."

"Good. Now, let's get to dinner so I can get something in my stomach and settle my nerves."

We got back on the charter bus which took us across town to the union Station in downtown KC. Inside of the train station is a very fancy restaurant. They had a private room set aside for us. The bus pulled in front of the building and we started getting off. Our party moved through the train station and a number of people actually paused to look us over. I guess a group of well-dressed people in suits and dresses don't come to the train station very often.

We were shown to our private room and soon enough drinks arrived. The first course of our meal arrived then the second and finally our main course was delivered. I had a steak and Ashlee had a smaller steak than mine. "Feeling better?" I asked her during a lull in the noise.

"Yes I am honey."

ding ding ding "Excuse me, I would like to make a toast." Amber was standing up tapping her champagne glass with her knife. Everyone quieted down and gave her their attention. "I would like to make a toast to Paul and Ashlee." She lifted her glass to us. "To Paul, you have been through so much over your life. You have done the impossible with my sister and her family and only the Lord in heaven could have done that. You have put yourself out there to love again and have brought two families together in a way that I could never have imagined. I toast you as the most courageous man alive and the most loving man I have ever known. Take care of my sister and she will take care of you. To Paul and Ashlee." The held her glass high and everyone echoed her. Ashlee hugged Amber and then Scott tapped his glass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.