Lose One Find Another
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2014 by Kynlas_DK

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A most ridiculous story full of religious words and foolish writing that will anger many and please some. Read on if you dare. This is a simple story about one man who loses his whole family in a freak car accident. His story of trying to live his life, trying to find love and maybe save a few souls along the way. Proceed with caution.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Monday morning? Really?

Crack BOOM

"Wha ... Who" Ashlee jumps up surprised by the thunder swinging her arms trying to ward off whomever she was dreaming about. I didn't laugh outright, but I did chuckle at her reaction.

"Don't laugh at me." She rolled over away from me and went back to sleep.

I got up and took are of the morning needs and went to the living room and picked up the phone. "Room service please."

"Just a moment."

"Hello, room service."

"Hi, this is Mr. Johnson in the suite, I need breakfast brought up to our room please."

"Not a problem Mr. Johnson. What would you like?"

"Service for three for starters. I need one large pot of coffee, a large bowl of fruit and enough French toast for three. Please include syrup and butter. Oh, and cinnamon and powdered sugar. Please."

"Not a problem Mr. Johnson. I have you down for coffee for three, French toast with butter, syrup, cinnamon and powdered sugar. Is there anything else I can get for you sir?"

"No thanks. Give us 45 minutes before you arrive. I'm the only one awake at the moment."

Brenda took that moment to walk out of her room. "Good morning..." She then froze in place and I looked at her funny, and then looked at myself. I didn't have any clothes and was standing in the room naked. Oops.

"We will be there in 45 minutes Mr. Johnson. Thank you."

"Yes, thank you."

I hung up the phone. "Brenda, you ok?"

"I just didn't expect to see a naked man in the living room is all. Is mom awake?"

"Not likely, she isn't fully awake yet. That loud crack of thunder woke her up."

"Ok." She walked past me, not avoiding looking at me, but she didn't stare at me either. I followed her back into the bedroom and got into bed as she got in as well. Ashlee ended up in the middle between us and I turned on the TV while we waited for her to wake up.

The Weather Channel was reporting that we were in for a whole day of rain and that tomorrow's ball game may be rain delayed. The sports guy got all excited about tomorrow's baseball game with Toronto. We were on a hot streak and should take the win tomorrow at Fenway Park. I picked up my phone and found the phone number for the box office at Fenway. "I would like to buy tickets for tomorrow's ball game. Are there any tickets available?"

"Yes sir, we have many tickets available. Do you know where you would like to sit?"

"No. I have no idea. I'm from Kansas City and have dreamed about seeing a game at Fenway for years now and I am in town just to see a game. If you could help me find good seats for the game that would be great."

"I have several seats along left field line along with other seats in the upper deck if that suits you."

"No, the seats along the foul line would be great. Do you have any stats about where the most foul balls are being hit this year?"

"No sir, not officially, but if you did a search on the internet, there are web sites out there where you can find it."

"Really. Hold on." I got out of bed and grabbed my laptop and then sat back in bed. I fired it up, got onto the hotel network which actually worked and did a google search. "Ok, according to the internet, I am looking for seats in the Field Box level. Anything available?"

"First base or third base side?"

I looked over at Brenda, she just shrugged her shoulders, I looked down at Ashlee, but she still had her eyes closed even though there was no way she was still sleeping. "Let's go first base side."

"Very good. How many?"

"Three please."

Yes sir, I have three seats three rows back in a field box level. Section 19. How does that sound?" I looked at my web page, that was in the target zone for catching balls from the ballpark.

"Perfect. I'll take three."

"Not a problem sir, how are you going to pay for that?"

"I have my Visa card."

"Very good, go ahead with the numbers."

I read them off to her and she confirmed that the tickets would be waiting for us at will call desk at GateA. All I would need would be my ID and we would be ready for the game.

"Thank you for your help, This is going to mark a huge day for me and my family. One more thing off of my bucket list for sure. If I catch a ball, make that two things."

"Excuse me sir, did you say bucket list?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Are you sick sir?"

"No. I just have a list of things that I want to do and now that I'm retired from teaching, I am taking time with my family to go and do those things is all."

"Well, if you had need of a wheelchair, I could mark that down on your tickets. We strive to make every guests visit to Fenway park special."

"There is no need for that. Everyone in the family is healthy and we can get around without a wheelchair, so don't worry about that. Thank you for asking though."

"Not a problem sir. Enjoy the game sir."

"I will, thank you."

I hang up and start by putting my laptop away then getting back in bed. "When are we leaving?"

"Well Ashlee Jones. I thought you were asleep." I said to her leaning over to her and planting a kiss on her.

"No, I've been awake since you two got in bed and started making phone calls, googling and what not. I'm just too comfy to move."

"Well, let us know when your bladder starts to wake up." I said mischievously.

It was funny. Her eyes pop open and she get a look of panic on her face. "Move ... move."

I get out of the way and she duck walks to the bathroom trying not to pee on herself. Brenda and I laugh quietly together at the site of a naked Ashlee scampering into the bathroom.

I get comfy and when she comes back out, she yanks the covers back, exposing me to the cool air. "That is for making me rush to the bathroom."

I put on a fake pouty face. "You're so mean."

She doesn't believe me or my pouty face and climbs onto me and plants her crotch right over mine and looks me right in the eye. "Look here mister. What is the old saying about mommas being happy?"

I glance at Brenda then back. "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." We say in unison.

"Yup. Don't you forget it." She gave her pelvis a little wiggle against me then got off of me and got back under the covers next to me. Brenda came over and leaned on her mom while the TV played on.

"Do either of you need clothing or shoes for tomorrow's ball game?"

"We're fine." They both said.

"How about some Boston gear? You can't show up and not be supporting the home team." I said. I really wanted a jersey and a ball cap I just didn't know how to tell them.

"Nope, we're fine."

"Fine if you don't want anything. I do. I'm going to run an errand and find a sports shop to get a jersey and hat for the game. Are you sure I can't get you anything?"

"If you are so set on it, then get us ball caps for the game." Ashlee said.

"If you find a cute jersey, you can get me one." Brenda said to me.

"Will do." I was smiling. I had not been an official fan, but when they overcame the curse of the bambino years ago to win the World Series, well, that cinched it for me. Any team that overcomes that kind of obstacle deserve my admiration.

When the knock at the door announced that breakfast was served, I threw on a robe and answered the door. A young lady brought it into the room and asked where she could set it up for us. I motioned for her to put it on the table and I went to close the door to my bedroom. She set it up for us including pouring the coffee. While she was doing that, I got my wallet and gave her 20 bucks for the service and managed to ask her a question before she left. "Are there any sports shops around here that I could buy gear for tomorrow's game?"

"What, like for hats and jerseys and stuff?"

"Yes." I said.

"There are several shops around the park that sell gear. All you have to do is drive down there."

"Excellent. Thanks." I showed her out and then went to gather up my family to begin eating.

Brenda left her t-shirt and panties on but Ashlee put a robe on and we all sat down for breakfast. The French toast was excellent and I ate a bunch. I guess last night's dinner was gone and I was hungry again.

The girls had powdered sugar and cinnamon on theirs as did I. When the meal was done, I grabbed a shower, got dressed and asked Ashlee if I could take her car to do some shopping. "Sure, but don't scratch it." Ha ha, it was my car. I bought it and pay for the insurance, I do anything I darn well please with it and no one would fuss at me about it. However, Ashlee was my girl and I didn't want her mad at me. If she thought the car was hers, then who am I to argue.

The carhop had to bring it around to me at the front and I then made sure he got a good tip and gave me decent directions to get to the park.

Traffic in Boston is tough, but name a city where it is easy and I'll show you a city where no one lives and works. I managed to find Fenway Park and the room service girl was right, there were sports shops all around the park selling all things related to the Boston Red Sox. I went into the first one where I could find a parking space and was AMAZED by the amount of stuff with the ball club's logo on it. Wow.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes, I need three jerseys, three hats and a baseball for autographing and a mini-bat if you have one."

"Oh sure, we have all of that. What sizes?"

The sales guy who greeted me took me through the store and I managed to find a jersey my size, XXL, and two ladies jerseys. I won't tell you the sizes, but they will be big on them which is the style to wear them. The hat that I found was a set size model which means that I had to try on several just to make sure it fit correctly. The ones I got for Ashlee and Brenda were the normal adjustable ones so that they could customize the fit and allow for their hair to stick out in the back. The sales guy found a Boston mini-bat for me and a baseball for autographing. Once I had everything I could think of, we went to the register. While he was ringing it up, I found a backpack that would be very useful tomorrow. It was like a backpack you use for school, but a 'sling bag' used to carry light weight stuff. He threw two of those in and once it was all done, I walked out with everything I would need tomorrow. I felt great. How cool was it going to be tomorrow?

Back at the hotel, both girls were gone and the housekeeping staff was busy in the rooms. I thanked them for taking such good care of us and left a 20 on the table for them with a note.

I went downstairs and arranged for a car to take us to and from the park tomorrow in time to watch batting practice. I also made a swing through a bank to get some more cash for the outing.

ring ring

Phone call from Craig. "Hey craig, how's it going?"

"Fine. Though, you need to come home. 35 different ladies have filed suit looking for child support claiming that their children are yours."

I laughed out loud. "Really? 35 people. Let me tell you that the only children I ever produced are dead so every one of them is lying."

"Yes, I know they are. However, they have done it and we need to answer their complaint."

"What is the plan?"

"Right now, meet with them here in the office and see how serious they are. Then if that doesn't get them out of it, we will have to ask for DNA tests on them and the children for proof that you are the father. If that doesn't scare them off, we may end up in a court arguing this all out."

I groaned. I didn't want to be famous. This is the sort of BS that happens to famous people. "Craig, I'm in Boston at the moment and won't be leaving until Wednesday and it is a two day drive to get back to KC. How quickly do you think we can get everyone together and tell them of our plan?"

"I'll have to make some phone calls to the lawyers in these cases, which is going to keep my staff busy for days, I have no idea when. Either way, I'll let you know."

"Cool thanks Craig."

"Why are you in Boston by the way?"

"Several reasons, I wanted to see a Red Sox game at Fenway and it was just down the road from New York City. After I bought cars for the girls and I, it just made sense to go there."

"You bought cars for Ashlee and her daughter?" He sounded a little surprised.

"Yes I did. Brenda wanted something Swedish and Ashlee wanted something English. So I got a Koenigsegg for Brenda and a Land Rover for Ashlee. They love them and it is a sight to behold seeing us three driving down the road in a line."

"Did you get yourself something?"

"Sure did. I got a real nice Porsche, the four door model since I couldn't find a 911 that I fit in or could drive."

"Nice. When you get back in town, I want to see them for sure."

"Not a problem. You can count on it. Let me know when everyone can get together and what we can do to make them all go away or at least make them pay for wasting my time like this."

"Oh I will. You are my biggest client right now so it's all hands on deck to make sure you are protected. Not to worry."

"I won't, that's why I have you."

We laughed at the joke and then said our good-byes and hung up. I laughed to myself, 35 different women claiming that I fathered a child with them. That was laughable. I haven't even been with 35 different women. I started to think about it. I had sex with one girl in high school, but we used a condom and still went out for a while longer after that so it couldn't be anyone from high school. In college, I had one steady girl who I thought I would marry, but we broke up rather badly so it couldn't be her. My roommate at the time was fucking her best friend and the four of us maintained contact through each other for several months afterward. I highly doubt it was her, I would have been told by her friend. After college, I didn't have sex with anyone else until I got married. I didn't go to a fertility clinic and make any deposits since Sam I got pregnant the old fashioned way. Which was fun by the way. No, all of these lawsuits are lies so it was just going to cost me time to sit in a room and have people lie to my face.

I put it out of my head. Every single one of them was lying to me and Craig would protect me and make sure that no one got any of my money.

I walked around the hotel looking for my ladies. I didn't find them in the little gym, I didn't find them in the lounge but I did find them in the indoor pool and hot tub. They waved me in. I took my shoes off and then took my socks off and went in. "Paul!!" "Dad!!" they called to me and I grabbed a chair and went to them. "Did you get everything for us tomorrow?"

"I did. You each got a real nice hat made for pony tails to be fit out the back and a jersey that I was told would look really nice on you both. I think that you both will like what I got for you."

"Good. Why don't you get changed and join us?" Ashlee suggested.

"I don't know. The cleaning ladies were upstairs or I would have. For now, why don't I just sit here and chill."

We all got comfortable while I sat next to the girls. "Hey, here is some news."

"Hmm" Ashlee said.

"Craig called me and said that 35 different women are suing me for child support."

Well that got their attention. "What?" "How many?" "Dad, I had no idea you were such an animal."

I waved them off. "Hey Hey Hey. Listen. The only children that I have ever fathered are buried back in Missouri. All the women who showed up are lying."

Ashlee looked at me; she had that look of a mother who just didn't believe what was being told to her. "We are gonna have to talk about this. I don't like people trying to take advantage of other people. Brenda, why don't you stay here for a minute while I go and talk to this father of yours." Ashlee got up out of the pool and I got a chance to gaze upon her beautiful body. a tight white bikini was all that she had on and it hid what needed to be hidden but showed off everything else. I think it was the same suit she wore in New York.

"Nice suit by the way." I said to her while holding a towel up to her so that she could wrap herself up.

"Thanks." We left the pool area and into the hallway. "So what is going on with 35 different women suing you?"

I told her the story of my love life. How there is no way I could have fathered any of these children since I have not even been with that many women in my entire life. How I had only fathered two kids and they were buried and how Craig is going to make sure that anyone stepping forward to make a claim takes a paternity test to prove their claim. She was relieved that Craig had a plan and would take the steps necessary to protect me, us, from all of this. The towel was up around her bust line so when she came to give me a hug the towel fell to the floor and I had full access to her skin. When I had my hands on her back, I had a moment where I thought about holding onto the string that was holding her top on, but instead of doing that, I just held onto her.

"This is going to pass over and we will put it out of our minds as soon as it starts. Don't you worry about this."

"Thanks honey."

"Why don't you go up and get comfortable then we can go and find something to eat and maybe get outside if the rain has stopped. If not, we will find a way to take your mind off all of this."

She had twinkle in her eye and with her body pressed against mine, I got a twinkle in my shorts. "Thanks honey. I'll meet you upstairs."

She grabbed the towel and went back to Brenda and the hot tub and I went upstairs. The maids were done and the room smelled clean and fresh. I went to my room and found that the bag I dropped off had been removed. The hats were put on the bed on top of towel animals and the jerseys were hanging in the closet. It looked so cute that I took out my phone and snapped some pictures of them. I took comfy clothes out of my suitcase and changed.

Ashlee and Brenda found me in the living room. I had ordered up a bucket of beers and was found watching ESPN just about half in the bag. Not one of my most proud moments, but they kissed me and then went to change.

When I woke up, I was still on the couch, the lights were off, I was alone. My head was pounding, I mean is it possible for your skull to crack open after drinking an entire case of beer? I sure as hell felt like it. I went to the bathroom and used the porcelain gawd for the other use it has, and I ain't talking about use #1 or use #2.

Ashlee woke me up and brought me to bed. "Come on honey. You'll catch a chill lying on the floor like that." I was given a glass of water and some little brown pills then I was put to bed.

Wednesday morning. I felt ok. I vaguely remember being put to bed but at least I had a woman next to me sound asleep. I got out of bed and use the porcelain throne for use #1 and #2 unlike last night. I took one of the cups from next to the sink and filled it with water. When I put it to my lips the cold water woke up long dormant brain cells and taste buds. That was when I tasted for the first time. UGH, what did I drink last night? I took my toothbrush and gave my entire mouth a complete scrubbing. I had several more glasses of water only then did I feel human enough to go and look around the suite at what happened last night.

In the living room, I found an empty tin pail and all of the beer bottles that I ordered. I also found many small bottles of liquor that could only be from the minibar in the room. It was a graveyard of empty bottles that showed how I managed to put the day's events out of my mind. This was not a good day to be me. Not one of my finest days.

I went back to bed and after checking the time, I kissed Ashlee on the cheek. "Honey, we need to get up and dressed so that we can make it to the ball field on time."

hmm, "just five more minutes." she mumbled.

I left the room and took my shower then got dressed and came back to her. It had been closer to 30 minutes instead of the five she asked for. "Honey, you really need to wake up."

harrammmp "just five more minutes."

"No sweet heart. You need to wake up."

She rolled away from me and pulled the blanket up over her head and ignored me. Well, I can't have that. I folded the blankets so that I could get at her. I crawled under the covers and found her naked back and booty. I started out by running a finger up and down her back, right along her spine. That didn't get me the reaction I wanted so I upped the ante. I ran my finger down her ribs and over her hip bone before running it down her ass crack with a destination of her womanly treasure palace. When I got there and put a finger in her puss, she came awake.

"Hey Hey Hey. What are you doing down there?" She pulled her knees up to her chest and clutched the blanket trying to fend off my attack on her person.

"Good. You're awake. We have to get going if you want to get to the field on time."

"What were you doing down there?" Still trying to wake up, but not quite mad at me.

"I was trying to get my favorite girl to wake up so that we can leave and see a baseball game!" I stood next to her in the bed.

"When do we have to leave?"

"About an hour if you want to see batting practice," I said to her. I then leaned down and put my hands on her knees, "And I really want to see batting practice." I closed my finger around the blanket I had my hands on and pulled it when I stood up. The blanket came with me and she was trying to hold it against her and after some laughing she ended up on the floor laughing as I dragged her out of bed. I bent down, picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom and gracefully put her on the toilet then left the bathroom.

"Hurry up sweetheart." I called from outside the door.

I had one other woman to wake up and she was in the other room.

Brenda was awake, but watching TV. "What were you two doing in there?" she asked when I came in.

"I was just trying to get your mom out of bed. Are you ready to get up and get going?"

"Yes. I was just trying to catch up on the racing scene on sports center."

"Ok." Brenda then threw the covers aside and started to get out of bed while I was standing there. I got a very nice view of her bald pussy as she threw her legs to the side and scooted out of bed.

That of course brought blood to my dick, but I managed to keep it under control. She sauntered to the bathroom with her hips swinging teasing me as she walked away. I turned and walked out. Yes, she had a find ass. Yes, her pussy was fresh and clean. BUT! The little show Brenda gave me was just her toying with me and I was more mature than her so I should be able to resist.

Ashlee was in the shower so I dug around in her things and pulled out a pair of shorts, a pair of sexy little panties, socks and her sneakers. Now I had to make a decision. What top should she wear? I found her bras and shirts, but would that be right? I went to the dirty pile, I found her swimsuit top and put that on the bed. I then took the jersey I bought her and put that down. I stood back and looked it over. Cute little denim shorts with a white bikini top under a jersey with sneakers. I thought it was fine. All I had to do was wait for Ashlee to decide if it was good enough.

I went back to Brenda's room and checked to see if she was dressed yet. She was standing in the room with a towel in her hair and a towel around her body. "Have you decided what you are going to wear?"

"No, why?"

"I had a thought and I wanted to see if the same thing would work for you as it would for mom." I went ahead and pulled the jersey out of the closet, put it on the bed, then took her bikini top out of the dirty pile and put the two together.

"No, the colors don't look right together. It would be better if the suit was red or white."

"That is what I was afraid of."

She went to her clothes and pulled a little top out and put it under the jersey. The shirt was white and looked so much better than the suit. "What about shorts?" I asked her.

She went back and pulled out a denim pair of shorts and put them on the bed. "How is that?"

"Perfect." She went to get a pair of panties and then with her back to me, she dropped the towel and stepped into her panties and pulled them up. I turned and walked out to go and check on Ashlee. If I stayed around much longer, no telling what I would end up doing to her. And I didn't have Ashlee's permission to do anything at any time.

"Is this what you want me to wear?" Ashlee was standing next to the bed looking over the outfit that I had left behind.

"Yes, what's wrong with it?"

She picked up the bikini top, "really?"

I shrugged my shoulders with my hands up. "If you wear it under the jersey, not one can tell and if you get hot, you can take the jersey off and be comfortable."

She came to me and gave me a look. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

Danger Will Robinson!!Danger Will Robinson!!

I had no other answer, "Yes. I think you're sexy."

"Do you want to show me off to everyone?"

brreeeeOOOOOHHHH!!breeeOOOOHHH!!

"Yes, I would like to show you off to others. I think you have a beautiful body that I really love looking at and there is a part of me that wants to have every male eye on you knowing that every one of them wishes they were me. It would boost my pride a bunch."

She didn't react right away. She shifted her weight back and forth a couple of times.

"Will you protect me? Are you going to make me parade around like this ever again?"

breeeooohbeeeeeee...

"No, I won't make you parade around like this. Probably ever again. I just thought that today being outside you might get hot and want to be comfortable. That is all."

She looked me over for a second longer than wrapped me up in a hug and good strong shoe melting kiss. The towel she had wrapped around her body fell away. I had my hands on her back but as our kiss intensified. I found the swell of the ass and the side of her breast with my fingertips. I was getting hard and she noticed and rubbed her pelvis against me. "Mmmm, You feel so good" I said between kisses I shared with her. "We need to get dressed so that we can go."

"Mmmm, we will." She tried to pull me on top of her as she pulled us to the bed. I fell onto the bed between her legs and continued to kiss her. Now that she didn't need her hands to hold me, she started to unbutton my shorts. She managed to get them undone and down off of my hips and then started to get my cock out. She rubbed it, making sure that it was ready for use.

When she determined that it was ready, the shifted her hips a bit and she put me at the entrance to her pussy. I shifted a bit and we were joined together. "Oh, that feels so good."

I started pumping in and out of her as she had her legs wrapped around me. After just a few minutes of our love making, she tensed up and prevented me from continuing. When she came back to herself, I started pounding her. I had to come, I needed to come and I would not be denied. We grunted our mutual enjoyment of the fucking and when I finally tensed up and came in her, it triggered her second orgasm and she came with me. "You are such a naughty temptation."

Ashlee just smiled. "I know that I am and I can't wait to wear the outfit you chose for me. Showing off for you is going to keep me turned on all day long. You will have to fuck me when we get back. Just so you'll know what you have to look forward to."

"Thank you for the warning." I kissed her one last time tasting her mouth. It is always a turn on for me. I then proceeded to extract myself from her and then reach down and grab the towel that fell off of her and used it to clean off my used cock and then to wipe the semen that was running down to the crack of her ass.

When I was done, I went ahead and gave her clit a quick suck and tongue flick. She flinched, "You naughty boy. Save that for later."

"Ok fine." I took the now soiled towel to the bathroom rinsed off the bodily fluids and then put it in the pile that had formed. I put my clothes back on while Ashlee did the same. Her little white thong panties looked so good on her. I reached out and caressed her before she could get her shorts on. She swatted my hand away and buttoned her shorts, then put the bikini top on, had me tie the back. With the jersey on and hanging loose around her, she looked hot. She put her shoes and socks on then walked into the living room to meet up with Brenda who looked equally hot in her matching outfit.

Both of the girls then bent forward, gathered up their hair and somehow managed to get their hats on. They pulled it low down across their foreheads and they were dressed. I put my hat and jersey on and the three of us looked ready to kill.

"We look good." Brenda said, summing up what we were all thinking.

We got downstairs and into the car that would take us across town to the ballpark where I would get another item checked off of my list.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.