Trip to the Biker Bar - Cover

Trip to the Biker Bar

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Boyfriend takes me to a biker bar to be used

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

C'mon lets go you yell as I pull the tiny g-string up my legs. The mesh material hides nothing. You have just finished sliding a well lubricated dildo deep in my butt to get me ready for what I am about to do. God Kevin, it's still light outside - but you are already out the door heading toward your motorcyle parked out front. I didn't really expect this ride in daylight, but I have little choice. I walk out to the motorcyle in just my mesh panties and climb on behind you. The motorcycle roars to life between my legs and we are off through the streets. We had cruised by the bar last night and saw about six bikes parked out front. I had noticed several traffic lights along the route to and from the bar. I didn' t think much about them last night in jeans and t-shirt, but practically naked in the daylight you try to hit every red light. At one, you managed to pull between two cars of guys that immeadiatly noticed. I leaned back in the seat and let my hands squeeze my tits and pinched my nipples. Luckily the light changed or both hands would have been in my panties.

I am shocked as we pull into the parking lot. There has to be at least 40 bikes in the lot along with several cars, not the six we saw last night. You park the bike near a group of guys that have just arrived - and they immeadiatly notice me. I whisper into your ear about the number of bikes in the lot and you ask if i want to go home. I slide off the back of the bike and stand on display for the guys now heading our way.

"Kevin lets go or I'm going to get fucked right here in the parking lot."

You just smile and remind me about my promise of a blow job in the parking lot - letting you be the first to start filling my tummy. I open your pants and begin sucking, knowing that bending over my butt and pussy are on display for my audiance. I hear you tell the guys that they may figer my ass and pussy and immediatly there are hands pulling at my g-string and fingers entering me right there in the parking lot.

"This fucking sluts ass is already greased!" I hear one say.

You explode in my mouth and my first load is deposited in my tummy. One of the guys has his cock out and is stroking it. You tell me to suck him too. When I get my second load, you tell the guys we better go inside.

Inside the bar, you head for a table across the way with me close behind. I have trouble keeping up with all the hands grabbing and groping my bare skin. When I finallly get to the table, you ask me to get you a beer. This means a journey across the room and back. Without you close-by, even more touching goes on. I am so hot by now I'm ready to explode - but you have told me I may only come when you allow it. I'm not sure I can hold out much longer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.