My Unique Career - Cover

My Unique Career

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young barber, Mark, was facing a tough decision in the early 1960s. His shop in Los Angeles was losing money and his famed skill at shaving men was no longer in demand. That all changed one day when a lovely woman entered his shop. Her request shocked him but gave birth to his new career. This erotic story evolves into a romance that will leaving you smiling and wishing you could visit his shop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Squirting  

The next couple of days were normal with ten or so clients coming in each day for haircuts and shaves. There was a lot of talk about the Vietnam conflict escalating under President Johnson and Secretary of Defense McNamara. Most everyone was against our solders fighting in that hellhole. Only the damn politicians seemed to be willing for our guys to die there. The first American combat troops, the 9th Marine Expeditionary Brigade, arrived in Vietnam that week to defend the US airfield at Danang. There seemed to be no turning back at that point.

On Thursday evening, about closing time, the phone rang.

"Hello, Mark's Barbershop."

"Hi, a friend of mine recommended you for some detailed personal grooming," said one of the most feminine and sexy voices I'd ever heard. "Would you possibly have a time slot for me tomorrow evening?"

"Absolutely, what time would you like to come?"

"Around 7:00 would be perfect for me."

"Then 7:00 it is. The front door will be locked so just knock when you arrive."

"Thank you. By the way, is this Mark?"

"The one and only. I have a one-person shop."

"Well, my name is Cathy. See you tomorrow night."

Business was starting to look up a bit. My first real reference was coming in. I quickly cleaned the shop and rest room one more time. It would only need a touch up tomorrow after I closed and before she arrived. I remember trying to imagine what she looked like. If the body matched her voice, she was off the charts.

I was nervous and on edge most of the following day. Who had recommended her? Had Jamie referred someone already? I doubt that Shelley would have.

After closing, I quickly touched up the shop and cleaned the rest room again. I put all the towels and the table in place and set up the light and closed the curtain. I was ready, or so I thought. Looking back now, I don't think I could have ever been ready for Cathy.

I walked across the street to a small diner and had a quick sandwich and soda. Sharply at 7:00, I heard a knock on the door. I could see a silhouette standing outside so I hurried to let her in.

When I opened the door, my heart skipped. There stood the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She maxed out on every comparison scale I could think of. I stammered out, "Cathy?" 



"Hi Mark, very nice to meet you." That was the voice I dreamed of last night. 



"Likewise, Cathy. Please come in."
I locked the door behind her and watched her walk to the rear of the shop and behind the curtain. My goodness, she had the perfect body with a pert and well-rounded ass and killer legs. And, she knew how to walk so that men noticed. I could have died right there with full knowledge that I'd seen the best of the best.

I estimated Cathy was about 5'7" tall with long auburn hair that was straight. She had a nicely tanned face and body like you see on many women at California beaches. Her face was a work of fine art with dark blue eyes. She wore a light brown top but no bra; her large firm breasts didn't need the support. Her nipples were well hidden behind the fabric folds. Cathy's shorts were dark brown and about mid-thigh long. She wore open-toed sandals. I was as close to speechless as I could be.

"Mark, you did some work for my aunt a few weeks ago. Maybe you remember Shelley?"

Oh my! Was it possible that the two most beautiful women I'd ever met were from the same family?

"I remember her very well. A stunning lady."

"She also remembers you very well. Like I said, she's my aunt but we're only a few years apart in age. My father is her older brother, some 18 years older in fact. Shelley and I grew up together and are very close. We share each others' secrets, if you know what I mean."

"Of course." I replied with a smile.

"After your work on her, she told me that she had the wildest weekend of unending sex that it's possible to have. Her boyfriend just couldn't keep his hands off. Her exact words that she told me to tell you were 'the plan worked, the gift was really appreciated and that she wants to see you again soon.' What she really meant is that they screwed like rabbits for two days and she wants some more."
We laughed till tears formed in our eyes.

"Cathy, I can tell now that you are a delightful lady. I had a wonderful time with your aunt and am very glad it worked out as she planned. Now, let's talk about what you'd like to have done."

"Basically, I want the same work you did for Shelley. However, if possible, I'd also like to have a whole body massage as I've a few sore muscles and need to relax them. Do you do massages? Shelley says you have the most amazing hands she has ever felt."

That stopped me cold. My heart was only pumping about every other beat. How's it possible that the most drop dead gorgeous woman came to my little shop and asked me to rub my hands all over her body? Only in wet dreams does this happen.

"Cathy, the massages I've done are for men's faces and necks as part of the shaving process. They seem to enjoy it but I've never massaged a lady, much less her whole body."

"Shelley told me that you massaged her pussy and butt and that it just about drove her crazy with excitement. She said she had two or three orgasms, which was all she could do to control. If you can do that, the rest of my body will be easy. I'll help you along if I think you need it." 



All I could think was "Lord, deliver me now." I'd now seen and heard it all. Not only did the most beautiful woman in the world come into my shop and asked me to rub my hands all over her body, but she offered to help me with full knowledge that she's going to have several orgasms. It couldn't get any better.

"Cathy, I'm willing to try but you must be in control of what I do. I don't want to offend you or embarrass you in any way. You're obviously a very beautiful lady and I have to admit that your beauty makes me nervous."

She looked directly in my eyes and said, "Mark, I'm very comfortable with you. Shelley had you checked out before she came and you're reputation and background are spotless. I know your process and attention to detail is going to get me off and it's not going to embarrass me." She smiled. "Now let's get going."

"Okay." I relaxed a bit. "This isn't really a massage table but we can make do this time. If you come again in the future, I'll be set up properly to make you more comfortable. If you could slip out of your clothes, I'll wash my hands and prepare some warm oil to use. If you need to use the ladies' facilities, it's the first door on the right."

She nodded and walked to the restroom, turned on the light and closed the door. After a minute or so, I heard the toilet flush and the sound of hand washing. When the door opened, she was totally naked and in all of her glory.

To complement her face was the most perfectly matched pair of breasts I could ever imagine. Cathy had areolas about the size of Ben Franklin half-dollars and pink nipples that stood out what seemed like ½ inch. I could easily have crawled into her lap and sucked those nipples for the rest of my life.

As expected, she sported a full auburn bush. Her legs were just perfect and the thigh muscles indicated that she exercised often. Cathy's legs tapered down to exquisite, finely chiseled ankles and feet. As she turned, I could see that her ass was tapered, round and firm, the shape you only see in Playboy.

Cathy walked over to the side table and laid her clothes on the tray. She looked at me, smiled and climbed on the table. As she lay back on the pillows, she said, "I'm ready."

I walked to the head of the table with a dish of warm oil.

"I'm afraid that any massage I do on your face and eyes will ruin your makeup. Do you want me to skip those areas?"

"No. I'm going home after this and will be removing the makeup anyway so don't worry about it. It's dark outside and only you'll see me messed up." Again, her quick laugh gave subtle hints of familiarity that were so enticing.

With that, I pulled her hair to the side and out of the way and slowly, with just my fingertips, started lightly rubbing her forehead and eyelids. These were just small circles and light touches across her facial features and around her mouth, nose and jaw. I thought this was the most sensual thing I'd ever done.

Repeating this several times resulted in her relaxing and laying her arms on the table beside her body.

"Your hands and fingers are amazing. I've never felt a warm and gentle touch like this."

Slowly, I massaged under her chin and around to the sides of her neck. With my fingers, I kneaded her neck muscles and massaged her ears and lobes several times. I next moved to the top of her chest and shoulders while I gazed at her gorgeous breasts. There I added several drops of warm oil and began to increase the pressure.

When I began on Cathy's arms and hands, I wrapped both my hands around each one and slowly pulled down, stretching the muscles that I'd lubricated with lots of oil. For a minute or longer, I massaged her hands and fingers. She watched me the entire time with an intriguing smile. I wished I knew what she was thinking.

"Cathy, how about turning over and let me do your shoulders, neck and back."

As she turned, I helped her rearrange the pillows to form a valley where her breasts could nestle. I'm not sure of their size but they were impressive. I dripped the warm oil on her tanned shoulders, neck and back and began a firm massage that focused first on her neck, then both shoulders. She was almost purring with low moans. My pressing down hard on her back with the heels of my hands was making her more relaxed by the minute.

"That feels wonderful, Mark."

I slowly continued working in circular motions across her shoulders and back and approached the taper of her ass. With my thumbs, I traced the full length of her backbone several times as my fingers curved over her sides. The way her warm soft skin moved under the pressure of my hands was turning me on.

"Mark, I'm really sore and tight in the small of my back. Can you spend extra time there and on my buttocks?" I wanted to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Absolutely, did you suffer an injury of some type or just sore from exercise?"



"No injury, just sore from playing tennis." That explained why her shoulder and leg muscles were so well developed.

I walked around from the head of the table to the side next to her ass. I dripped the warm oil over the base of her back and across her butt cheeks and slowly, but firmly, massaged it in. Cathy's butt was very firm and reverberated under the movement of my hands. I spent several minutes firmly massaging the small of her back around the base of her spine, over the coccyx into her crack.

I walked around the table to her feet. Beginning at her cheeks as they curved under to meet her thighs, I pushed up on each one. With each push, her butt opened, which gave a perfect view of her asshole and pussy. After a few moments of this, my cock was at full attention and the restriction of my pants was very painful. I remember not being so concerned about it since Cathy was obviously very comfortable showing her body to men.

"How's the view down there?" she suddenly asked.

I was caught. What do I say or do now? But then she giggled at my obvious discomfort.

"Uhhh, absolutely a world class view." No more honest words were ever spoken.

She giggled and then added, "You can massage my butt if you want."

OH MY GOD! Did she just say that? It took a few moments to think of a response. Finally, I stammered out, "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, a man's finger feels great there."

She opened her legs farther and I poured warm oil into her crack. I ran the tips of my fingers down through the smooth crevasse and across her anus. She immediately squirmed and moaned but then moved a pillow to be under her loins, which raised and opened her ass even more. I spent a least two minutes doing a deep massage of her bottom and running fingers through her crack. She was breathing hard and twitching most of that time.

"Mark, I'm close to coming. Can you help me?"

"What do you want me to do?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.