My Unique Career - Cover

My Unique Career

Copyright© 2014 by Memorable Event

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young barber, Mark, was facing a tough decision in the early 1960s. His shop in Los Angeles was losing money and his famed skill at shaving men was no longer in demand. That all changed one day when a lovely woman entered his shop. Her request shocked him but gave birth to his new career. This erotic story evolves into a romance that will leaving you smiling and wishing you could visit his shop.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Squirting  

Jamie walked to the restroom, turned on the light and closed the door. I quickly changed the sheet and put the soiled one in my office. That pee, or whatever it was, had been sprayed everywhere.

I remember thinking I was in trouble. But what could I've done differently? Was she mad at me? What did she want us to talk about? After what seemed like several minutes, I heard the toilet flush and Jamie washing her hands. The door then opened and she emerged and turned off the light. Much to my surprise, she was smiling and there was definitely a bounce in her step as she walked to the table.

"Mark, grab a chair and come over here near me," she said while climbing back on the table. I felt like a schoolboy being disciplined by the teacher. She sat on the edge with her legs dangling over the side. I did what I was told and pulled one of the chairs up near, but to the side, of her. She reached out her left hand and touched my right hand as it rested on the table near her leg.

"First of all, that was an amazing orgasm you induced. It was like a wave of energy crashing over me and I was totally out of control. The combination of your very soft hands, the pressure you put on my clit and the vibration of that trimmer would drive any woman out of her head. But, I think it's time to establish a clear understanding before we go ahead. Okay?"

I nodded.

"As I told you earlier, I was likely to have an orgasm with all the massaging you were doing. And I wasn't joking with you. I just didn't expect it to be that soon and to have such power."

She continued, "But I want you to know that before we start again, I'm never going to let you fuck me. Don't even think about it. My vagina is only for my husband and that'll never change. He's the love of my life and I'm absolutely committed to him. Understand?"

"Absolutely. I didn't agree to shave you in order to have sex with you. I need to find some way to save this business. It's all I've got." That sounded like good and pure reasoning, to me anyway.

After a few seconds, she asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No. Not now."

"Why?"

"I've dated several but just haven't found the right one yet."

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Twenty-seven."

"I thought you were still in your 20's. You have a long time ahead of you to find true love. I was lucky in that I found my husband when I was in my mid-20's. His name is Robert but I call him Bobby. All his friends call him Robert, however. He's a big man, about 6'2" and very strong. He's the most loving man I've ever met, but he's imposing when you see him."

"How did you two meet?"

"A girl friend introduced us at a neighborhood block party. In fact, now that I'm thinking about it, she used to date your brother David. That was a long time ago and long before he got married. I think she was a bit too aggressive and on the wild side for him. But she finally found just the man for her and settled down."

"It's a small world, I suppose. I've not met any of David's earlier love interests but you knew one of them and I only met you a few days ago."

"Oh, she wasn't a love interest. It was pure sex and lust. There's a big difference."

"I guess so."

Jamie continued, "Love is what grows over time between two people. It is much bigger and more complex than sex. True love is a commitment; sex is for the moment. But you knew that."

"Why is it that you're so open about all of this?" I asked. "We just met."

"Mark, you're shaving my pussy and ass. Why should I be demure and avoid talking about sex, love and relationships?" She smiled at my shyness.

"Did the other woman have an orgasm?" she asked.

"I think so."

"I think it'll be almost impossible for a woman not to have one during this procedure."

"How can I avoid it?" I asked.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Jamie, I just thought that it'd be embarrassing to a woman to have a strange man cause one."

She smiled again. "If a woman comes here for this procedure, she will be well aware of what will likely happen. Unlike going to a gynecologist, she will know that you're going to be rubbing foam and oil all over her pussy and ass, unless she stupidly thinks there's some magical way of doing it. In a way, I think most all women will come for that experience as much as getting shaved."

"Why would that be?"

"Women love orgasms as much as men do. Listen, Mark; you're a really nice guy, very comfortable in your own skin, as my dad used to say. You're also very handsome and fit. From everything I've heard, you're not going to take advantage of a woman. That's why I'm open and comfortable sitting here, practically naked, talking like this." She smiled. "I think most women will be."

She leaned over and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Did I embarrass you? If so, I'm sorry."

"No, you didn't, at least not much. This is new to me in many ways and I'm on the steep part of the learning curve. I appreciate your willingness to tell me what you think."

"You're welcome. Now, let's get going."

She scooted her bottom back to the center of the worktable, fluffed up the pillows, and arched her back to re-position a pillow under her buttocks. She opened her legs as I adjusted the light and leaned over between them. I smelled the fragrance of the soap that was in the rest room as I examined the hairs still around her pussy. It took only a minute or so to complete the trimming and I avoided touching her clit this time.

"Jamie, can you lift your legs? I want to trim the hairs on your perineum if that's alright."

"Fine," she said as she pushed the pillow down a little farther to allow her butt to face me at a more accessible angle. Jamie then lifted both legs and pointed her feet directly toward the ceiling. "That area is one of my erogenous zones so I may react to the vibration again."

I repositioned the light and carefully trimmed the hairs down to her dark brown hole. She squirmed for just a moment, obviously reacting to the buzzing vibrations.

"Can you roll over on your stomach? I need a better angle to remove the rest of your hair." She flipped over and raised her ass. I eased her cheeks open with my left fingers while I trimmed the hairs in her anal crack.

When I was working near her hole, she said, "My bottom and anus area is very sensitive to touch so beware."

This was my opening to ask a big question on my mind. "You said earlier that Robert enjoys playing with your bottom. Were you serious? Does that feel good to you and most women?" I continued trimming carefully.

"Oh yes, it really does. Now some women don't like anything touching their anal area as they consider it dirty and totally out of bounds to a man. For me, I keep myself very clean to avoid any bacterial problem. Oh that tingles." She shuddered.

"I'm always ready for Bobby to massage me there, to lick it and to insert his finger into my rectum. You must be sure to have a lot of lubricant on your finger, as there's nothing naturally wet there. But the insertion feels great. It sends chills throughout my body. He's never put more than one finger in because I'm pretty tight and he respects that. OH! That feels amazing Mark ... please don't stop."

As I trimmed the anal hairs, her sensitivity was quite obvious and so was mine. Her anus came out and in many times, much the same way as Shelley's had done. Each time it pushed out, I could see very light pink skin from inside her rectum. This "forbidden area" was in sensory overload. My cock was twitching along with her hole and I could feel a wave of tingling heat that indicated I was close to shooting.

"Mark, I'm so close to another one. Please oil my butthole and finger fuck me as fast as you can. NOW, PLEASE!" She was starting to sway back and forth, rubbing her clit, as I quickly grabbed the oil and poured a small amount in her butt crack. I carefully inserted the index finger of my right hand into her hole and moved it slowly in and out as I watched her anus respond in each direction. She slammed back and forth into my hand as if she was fucking it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.