Street Whore - Cover

Street Whore

by Theseus

Copyright© 2014 by Theseus

Erotic Sex Story: One night in the life of a bored housewife turned whore.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution   .

Tanja was standing next to a traffic light in a sleazy part of the port city. This was her third night of work since her master has rented her to the pimp. She was employed giving 15 Euro blowjobs and 30 Euro fucks in the doorway of a deserted building near the port. Her clients were mainly passing sailors, usually drunk, on shore leave from their ships. One such client had started beating her up, but the pimp soon intervened to protect his investment.

Tanja was a very attractive girl. Slender, tall, with shoulder length blonde hair and an innocent face that made her look much younger than her 34 years. Her beautiful green eyes sparkled in the streetlights. She was married to a businessman who neglected her in favour of his work. The result was this, whoring herself on the street.

It had been a quiet night. Two blowjobs and a fuck with a man too drunk to finish. It was getting late, and she was desperate for business. Her pimp had cruel ways of punishing a girl who did not make her quota. The previous night the whores had been forced to watch as a young whore, no more than 17 years old, had a dozen long, sharp skewers pushed through her breasts. She had been seven Euros short of her quota!

Tanja went to yet another slowly cruising car, desperately trying to sell her body! Bending to look into the car, showing her bra-less breasts to the occupants, she saw it contained four very large black men. After a short discussion, they made her an offer for an all-nighter. She called over the pimp, who collected the money from the clients. Climbing into the back seat of the car, she assessed her clients.

They were big, powerful men. Their skins were blue black, and some of them had what appeared to be tribal scars on their faces. They joked among themselves about the white bitch they had got for a bargain price. Arriving at a cheap hotel, they hired a room for the night.

Tanja took in her new 'owners!' They really were huge! Tall, muscular men! Fear raced through her. She was at their mercy!

The room was basic. A large bed, two chairs, a small bathroom.

'Strip, bitch!' The one growled at her. Her clothes fell to the floor. Her pale body was revealed in the merciless light of the single, unshaded light bulb. Small, firm breasts, long legs, innocent face! The leader looked her over! 'Nice ass!' he said. 'Can't wait to get my cock in that!' Her pale body looked very vulnerable against their overpowering size and blackness.

The men stripped. Her eyes widened! Each man was equipped with what looked like a large, black snake! Four huge black cocks were starting to harden as their owners looked hungrily at the naked white woman. The leader grabbed her hair, pulled her to her knees. 'Suck, bitch!'

The huge black cock forced its way between her lips. Hands fondled her body, her breasts, her arse. Three fingers worked their way into her pussy! The cock in her throat went I deeper, deeper yet! Could she possibly take all of it? The cock worked its way down her throat! There were tears in her eyes and she struggled to breathe around the meaty plug in her throat. Her nipples were being twisted, and more fingers had invaded her arse. Deeper the cock went, until she could feel coarse scratchy pubic hair tickling her nose. The cock was moving in her throat, stretching it to the maximum. She felt somebody lift her up, until she was standing bent over, her mouth still full of cock. She felt a cock slide into her cunt, stretching, stretching, until she thought she would be split apart. Two huge cocks were driving into her, seeming about to meet somewhere in the middle. Her hand found another cock, her fingers only just able to close around its thickness. Somewhere, there was a fourth one.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.