Nerdy Girl 2: the Wrath of Cum - Cover

Nerdy Girl 2: the Wrath of Cum

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2014 by Krosis of the Collective

Sex Story: A cum-crazy Terri takes her kink home, with disastrous results for her nosy little sister.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

Theresa squished the used condom in her jacket pocket with her thumb and forefinger as she walked up to her house. Her mind wandered back to her date, now over.

Jay, another senior student, had asked her out during lunch earlier that week. Tonight, Friday, he had taken her to dinner at Burger King (blech), and then she drove them up to "Lover's Lane," where she had proceeded to give him a blowjob. She wasn't "easy," but she had an ulterior motive for the oral pleasuring. She didn't want to mess up her car, she told him, and when he got close to cumming she slipped a condom onto his not-very-impressive cock and jacked him off into it. While he was putting his dick back into his pants she tied off the condom and slipped it into her jacket pocket.

She had planned something like this since she had gotten back home after the summer break. Oh, that summer! She had spent it with her older sister in the big city, and during that time she had discovered that she had a kink: she loved man cum! The feel of it, as well as the danger it represented. Just a small bit at the right/wrong time could make her pregnant, and when her sister's boyfriend had blackmailed her into having sex with him he had put a LOT of his cum inside her for weeks. It was a miracle she hadn't gotten pregnant.

Theresa opened the door with her key, called out to her parents so they knew she was home before curfew, and then headed to her room, palming the used condom as she hung her coat on the entryway hooks.

Once in the safety of her room she closed the door, took off her clothes and reclined on the bed. There's nothing more comforting than the feel of your own bed beneath you, she mused, sighing. She opened her side drawer and extracted her vibrator, and then dropped it on her flat stomach as she untied the condom.

She gave the contents a sniff. Even though she purchased the most basic condoms she could find, it still added a chemical smell to the cum. How far would she go to get some that smelled like it should? She shuddered at the thought.

Her pussy was very wet now, and her long pink nipples were erect. She put her index finger into the condom, extracting some semen, and rubbed the rich cream on her nipples. God, she missed cum! It had been weeks since summer break, long enough to have her blessed period and for that to have just finished yesterday, which had reawakened her sex drive. She should be safe enough now...

She licked her lips and put some more cum on her fingers. Those fingers wormed their way down, down, toward her throbbing womanhood, leaving a slick white trail as they went. She skimmed her fingers along the ends of her trimmed pubes, and then lightly rubbed her outer pussy lips. It felt good!

Leaving the little bit of man cum on her outer labia, she took the vibrator and turned it on. She also had a dildo but when she had returned after summer she found it just didn't "do it" for her anymore -- not after getting fucked for real -- and bought this bad boy with her remaining "mad money." However, she still couldn't cum very hard without the man cum doing its magic on her.

The vibrator hummed as she moved it down to her nether regions. She touched it to her clit and jumped ... she was already too stimulated for that! She moved it lower, rubbing the head along her outer lips. She could see it becoming slick from her juices, and the semen she had left there!

She looked at the dangerous juice on the tip of the vibrator ... should she do this? If she started again, would she be able to stop in a week or so? The vibrations along her outer labia were being absorbed into her skin, stimulating her clitoris lightly.

I will be careful, she promised herself, and dipped the head of the vibrator into her hot, moist pussy. The feeling was overwhelming, the vibrations stimulating her, inside and out. The knowledge that she had just pushed some of Jay's sperm inside of her thrilled her ... A LOT. She started cumming only a few seconds later, with only a third of the 8 inch vibe inside her.

In the bedroom next door, Theresa's younger sister Penny looked up from her computer. What was that noise?

After she had come down from her cum Theresa extracted the vibrator from within her and switched it off. Holy shit that was overwhelming! Cumming from her old dildo when she was playing with sperm was one thing, but this was intense! The vibe had been a good purchase, she affirmed herself.

She held the condom with one hand and pushed the vibrator down into the rubber so that the head of the vibe dipped into the semen. She took it back out, switched it back on, and returned it to her pussy. The combination of the dripping semen and her own orgasmic juices allowed it to slide back in easily. Theresa felt so full.

I'm doing it again, she thought, I'm pushing the stuff that makes babies inside of myself! Her pussy felt afire, and she pushed and pulled on the vibrating phallus, bringing herself closer and closer to release.

She thought about the sperm inside her now, doing their thing, moving deeper inside her and tirelessly searching for her egg. Oh God! Her breathing was ragged.

Penny moved to the wall, cupping her ear to it. What was Theresa doing to make that buzzing noise, and was she gasping?

"Cum in me," Theresa whispered. "Put your cum in me..." She was remembering the summer break, when her sister's boyfriend had had unprotected sex with her, filling her with his seed. Her hand moved faster, and the vibrator moved in and out, slick with two people's cum.

Theresa had read up on the female fertile cycle long ago. She knew what happened when a woman orgasmed while semen was already inside her vagina. Her cervix would open up and draw any of the semen near it further inside her, increasing the chance of pregnancy. It was so fucking hot!

"Uh ... uhh..." she gasped. Close, so close...

Penny realized that she was hearing her sister pleasuring herself. Holy shit!

"Uaahhh!" Theresa came, lifting her pelvis to get maximum penetration. Her cervix did indeed open up, pulling some of the small amount of sperm she had pushed inside herself further inside. The sperm continued on their preprogrammed journey into her depths.

After a minute Theresa recovered enough to re-tie the condom and secure it in her side drawer. She also wiped off her vibrator and plugged it into its charging cable, which she had wound through the back of the drawer to hide it. One nice side effect of the charging cable was that it kept the vibrator warm, and when she put the vibe on top of the used condom it kept the semen warm, and the sperm alive longer. Even with that she figured she maybe had a day or so of "life" from the condom. She wasn't going to waste it.


Theresa woke in the night. The "itch" had returned, and she knew what she had to do to satisfy it. More of Jay's cum was sucked deep inside of her reproductive system from the vibrator before she was able to return to happy, sated slumber.

In the next room Penny had also been awoken when the buzzing and gasping sounds resumed. The younger girl had played with her own clit while listening, though she felt wrong pleasuring herself to her sister's moans, and stopped right after Theresa was done. She eventually fell back asleep, unfulfilled.


On Saturday Theresa helped her Mom in the garden. While she was out there Penny decided to have a look at what Terri had in her room that made the buzzing noise. She tiptoed into her sister's room, looked under the pillow, under the mattress, and had just started to open Terri's bedside table drawer when she heard footsteps approaching. She had just managed to close the drawer when Terri burst into the room.

"What are you doing?!" Terri cried out. "Get out of my room!"

Penny had spied the vibrator just before closing the drawer. She didn't let on she had seen it, though. "I was just ... looking for a pen... ?"

Terri shook her head, disbelievingly. "Yeah, right ... OUT!"

As the 15-year-old tromped past and out the door, Theresa thought about how she and her sister were so dissimilar. Theresa, bespectacled and brown haired, liked reading and quiet nights at home, while Penny, blonde and leggy, couldn't wait until she could start dating a few months from now at age 16, and would probably never be home on any given night once she obtained that freedom. The two girls just didn't get along, and the fact that youngest child Penny got along better with her older sister Bethany than her didn't help either.

She thought back to the summer visiting Beth, which reminded her of all the sex she had had with Beth's boyfriend Jeff. Instantly her pussy got wet. Damnit! Her Mom had sent her inside to get warmer clothes because the wind had picked up ... would she miss her for a few minutes? She closed her door and whipped her pants off, grabbing the vibrator and condom. She smeared more of Jay's cum on the electric phallus and pushed it into her slick vag as she squatted down. Unhh! So good! She furiously manipulated the fake cock in and out as she crouched there until she came hard on it. When she removed the vibrator it had some of her cum on it but she couldn't spot any semen. She had a nice orgasmic "aftershock" at the thought of the sperm swimming inside of her.

As she cleaned up the vibrator she thought about how close her sister had come to finding it. She didn't think that Penny actually knew about it; she was probably just snooping, she thought. She put a few items from the top of her side table into the drawer to block direct line of sight to the vibe and the condom, which looked to only have one "session's" worth of semen left. She sighed. She would have to regulate its use and get some more on Monday.


Theresa kept an eye on her sister for the rest of the weekend so Penny didn't have a chance to check out the vibrator again. She had only gotten a glimpse but it looked big!


The family went to church on Sunday morning, as per usual. Theresa had trouble keeping her mind on anything but the last of the cum waiting for her back at home. They went to brunch at Denny's, and then visited family. By the time they got home it was late afternoon. They watched some TV until dinner, and then retired to their rooms.

Theresa made sure to make the last of Jay's cum last, pushing it drop by drop into her wet pussy with the vibrator. She came three times that evening, and this time Penny couldn't keep from playing with her own pussy until she came on the other side of their adjoining wall, thinking about her middle sister Terri pushing that big fake penis inside of her.


On Monday Terri wore a low-cut blouse and short skirt that had all the guys at school looking. While she had been a skinny bookworm for most of high school, she had fleshed out during the summer, and had also been taken clothes shopping for a better wardrobe before school started again. She still had the glasses -- she really couldn't see well without them -- and it gave her a smart and sexy look.

One eye she attracted belonged to Peardon Jones, one of the football players. A dark skinned teenager with a great athletic body, he was used to getting the girls he wanted.

"Hey Terri," he drawled to her at lunch as he sat down next to her. "Looking good."

Terri was taken aback, not having spoken to him before. He had actually asked around until he had obtained her name from others, then moved in for "the kill."

They made small talk until they finished their lunch, glancing at each other appraisingly, and then he asked if she wanted to go somewhere with him. She was still surprised but intrigued, and they left the lunch room together.

He took her to the equipment room off of the gymnasium, both of which were empty at this time of day. As soon as the door closed she immediately dropped down to her knees, unzipped him, and then started to suck his cock. He hadn't expected this ... he thought maybe they would make out some, possibly he'd get some boobsqueeze ... but this was great! He grabbed her head to get more of his big cock into her mouth.

Theresa wanted to get his cum into a condom but realized that the no-mess excuse she used in her car with Jay didn't make sense in this dusty place. Peardon had a nice-sized cock, though, a little bigger than her sister's boyfriend Jeff's. She had an idea.

She stopped sucking Peardon, stood up, pulled off her panties, and then grabbed a condom from her skirt pocket. She looked at the fit athlete's cock, big and slick in front of her, and decided to palm the condom for now. She bent over some gym equipment and flipped her skirt up, showing off her slick, puffy pussy lips.

"Aw yeah," Peardon groaned as he saw her pussy and nicely rounded ass cheeks. He went up behind the hot little nerd girl and fisted his cock, lining it up with her wet pussy. He only wondered for a moment about whether she was safe, then the thought flew out of his head as he pushed forward. His dark cockhead pierced her labia. They both gasped in pleasure as he slowly penetrated her.

Theresa was in heaven. She hadn't gotten fucked in weeks, and this was the biggest cock she had experienced, other than when Jeff had taken Viagra(tm) and had fucked her several times in a hotel room near the end of summer. She still didn't know that she had actually been fucked by several of Jeff's friends that day because of the blindfold he'd put on her, and the award for the biggest cock she had ever had inside her still belonged to Jeff's friend Colin.

Peardon pulled back with just the head of his cock in her, and then pushed in again. Fuck she was tight! The bitches he normally fucked were a lot looser than this, but they also put out for a lot of the football players, not just him. He eventually got all the way inside her. She was gasping, close to cumming by the feel of her. He reached around and started to play with her clit. That did it, and she started to gasp and cum on his cock. It felt incredible, and he almost came right then and there, which would not have done well for his reputation as an expert cocksman!

He concentrated on slowing down his breathing, just holding his cock inside this hot nerd girl. Terri reached back and pushed something into his hand ... a condom packet. Aw shit, the girl wasn't safe after all, he realized. He didn't want a baby, so he pulled out, slipped the prophylactic on, and then pushed it back inside her. She was so wet he didn't need any lube.

With the condom it didn't feel as good, so he was able to back off from his own orgasm. After a few more minutes he lifted one of her knees up onto the gym equipment so he could angle his cock a bit differently. That felt great for both of them, and within a few more minutes she was cumming again. The extra squeezing on his cock set him off this time, and he filled the condom with his cum.

As they cleaned up he was readying his usual "love 'em and leave 'em" speech, but surprisingly, she just asked if he wouldn't tell anyone they had done this, and could they just be casual? He just nodded, so dumbfounded that he didn't even notice she had pocketed the used condom.


Terri had trouble concentrating on her classes in the afternoon, occasionally squishing the used condom in her pocket between her fingers. She had more! She was definitely going to use it tonight.


Jay caught up to Theresa after school as she got to the parking lot. He had heard she had gone off with Peardon Jones at lunch, and wanted to know what that meant for him.

Theresa answered by ushering him into her car and driving him to "Lover's Lane" again, rubbing his cock through his jeans as they went. When they got there she pulled his cock out, swung her legs over his hips, moved her panties aside and mounted him, throwing caution to the wind, readying a condom for when he would cum.

Unfortunately, she had actually just taken Jay's cherry, and he only lasted a minute or so, surprising Terri.

"Ohh! Auhh!" Jay cried out, holding her hips down as he blasted her inner workings with his hot seed.

"What ... what are... ? OH FUCK! Unh! UHH!" When Terri realized that he was shooting babymaking sperm into her unprotected pussy, her kink kicked in and she started to cum as well, her hot insides sucking as much of the seed as deep inside her as it could.

As she collapsed forward, Jay's head against her bosom, she was disappointed that she wouldn't have more cum to play with at home but she also got what she really, really wanted, and that was a cunt full of fresh, hot cum. She thanked her lucky stars that she was still in her safe part of the month.

She kissed Jay tenderly and then dropped him off at his home, leaving him standing there with a silly grin on his face and a promise that there would be more fun soon.

She dropped by a sex store on her way home to get more condoms with her allowance, and then had an idea when she spotted some more things she could use.

When she got home she unpacked her filled condom, and a squeeze bottle of lubricant. She emptied all the lube into the toilet and flushed it, cleaned the tube out with water, and then dripped the cum from the condom into the squeeze bottle, screwing the cap back on afterwards. On the way home she had realized that someone (like her sister) might find her vibrator, and while her parents knowing she had a vibrator wasn't the end of the world, she would not be able to sufficiently explain the used condom. A squeeze bottle of lube would just seem to go naturally with the vibrator. Though she never actually needed lubrication, no one else would know that.


That night she squeezed out some of the semen from the lube bottle onto the vibrator. As she pushed Peardon's cum inside her she came hard, and so did her sister in the next room, her ear pressed to the wall.


Tuesday morning arrived, and Terri flew out the door to go to school. Penny had left earlier, but had actually circled the block and came back after everyone else had left. She was going to miss her first period (ha) but she had to get a closer look at her sister's vibrator. Her parents were very conservative, and would never have allowed her to have something like that, so Terri must have bought it herself and kept it secret.

She stole into her sister's room. Even though there was no one else in the house she was still as quiet as she could be. Her sister would kill her if she found her in her room, and especially if she caught her with that thing! She went to the side table and opened it. The drawer was more crowded than before, but after pushing some things aside she saw it. It was as big as she had remembered, and felt warm as she touched it. Her hand bumped something else as she unhooked the vibe from its charging cable, and she noticed a squeeze bottle that identified itself as personal lubricant. She grabbed that as well.

Penny suddenly felt self-conscious holding the vibe in her sister's room so she closed the drawer and went to her room, closing the door and sitting on her bed.

She held the vibrator reverently. How did you turn it on? She finally found that she could just twist the base and it came alive in her hands. Buzzzz.

Her pussy lips were engorged ... she could feel them. She dropped the vibe and lube to the side, lay down, and then pulled her skirt up and her panties off. She brought the vibrator down to her pussy. She gasped as the vibrations spread out along her labia, making her clit throb. She played with the vibe, allowing the sides of the fake cock to run along her pussy lips. When she tried to put the tip of the vibrator inside her, though, she had problems. Unlike her sister, she did not produce much lubrication herself. She had tried this with a hair brush one time but without lubrication it had actually kind of hurt going in so she hadn't tried with anything else.

She removed her skirt entirely so that she would have a good vantage for what she was going to try to do. She then opened the cap of the lube and squeezed some onto her fingers. She rubbed it between her thumb and forefinger, feeling the viscosity, and then moved her fingers down to her pussy, rubbing the lube up and down her vaginal opening. Ah, that felt good! She dipped her fingers inside a little, feeling her pussy opening up with the help of the lube.

Unknowingly, pretty Penny had just pushed some of Peardon's semen inside of her virginal pussy. The sperm that inundated the semen moved further inside the warm, wet channel, doing their best to impregnate the pretty young blonde.

Penny, breathing heavier, grabbed the vibrator. She pushed the tip between her pussy lips, feeling it move inside a bit. She was still really tight. It felt good but she wanted more. She tried pushing harder but still had trouble. Finally she grabbed the bottle of lube and, pulling the vibrator out so it was just touching her vaginal lips, squeezed a good amount right where the tip of the vibe rested against her "holiest of holies."

She then pulled the vibrator into her a bit harder than she meant to, and with the additional "lubricant" it rushed into her. "Ow!" she cried out as it hit what was left of her hymen, which had originally ripped a little when she had tried this with a hair brush a few weeks previous. The additional sperm in the semen she had squirted onto the vibe took advantage of the newly widened opening.

She paused, collecting herself. That had hurt! She needed to be more careful. When she was ready she tried again, making sure not to pull the vibrator too far inside of her. She was only able to get a couple of inches in without hitting the shredded remains of her hymen, but soon she built up a good rhythm. It started to feel really good down there. Within minutes she was gasping, and she moved the vibe inside her faster and faster, until...

"Aughh! Uahh!" she wailed as her pussy clamped down hard on the vibrating dildo. Inside, her cervix opened up and plunged down into her vaginal cavity, sucking up the small puddle of sperm she had deposited there deeper into her fertile young body.

After she had recovered from her orgasm Penny cleaned up the blood and "lube," and returned the cleaned vibrator to her sister's bedside drawer, making sure to put it back exactly as she had found it. Inside her fit, lithe young body, the sperm from Peardon Jones she had unknowingly inserted into her reproductive system quested further inside her...


That night Penny again listened at the wall as Terri pleasured herself with her vibrator. Penny played with herself but couldn't get off. She needed that plastic cock!


Terri noted as she put the bottle of "lube" away that she must have used too much of Peardon's sperm the previous night. There looked to be maybe a couple of "uses" left, so she would have to make sure to get some more soon.


Penny had gotten in trouble with her teacher the previous morning and didn't want that again so she went to school the next day instead of hanging back to play with the vibrator again. After school her best friend May visited and they were in Penny's room when the phone rang. Penny eavesdropped at the door, and heard her parents mention that Terri was staying late at the library.

Penny put her finger to her mouth to indicate that May should be quiet. The slim Korean girl looked intrigued at her friend's secretive behavior, and Penny ushered her into Terri's room. Penny opened the drawer and showed her friend the vibrator. May's eyes opened wide as she realized what she was seeing.

May was also from a strict Christian family, so was quite sheltered from such things. She wanted to know everything about the plastic sex toy. Penny had only wanted to show her friend the toy, nothing more, but the room had become sexually charged when the vibe came out. Both girls were now very turned on, May because of the naughtiness of what she was seeing, and Penny because she was remembering how that vibrator made her cum the previous morning. Penny could see May's nipples poking through her bra and t-shirt.

Penny explained, "I borrowed it yesterday. Oh, May, it feels so good when it touches you, all vibrating. It's warm ... feel it."

May touched the plastic phallus and Penny turned it on. May took her hand away quickly as the vibe buzzed to life, but she was only briefly startled. She stared at it longingly. As a blossoming young woman she knew she was missing something ... something like that!

Penny had always thought May was beautiful with her almond eyes and smooth skin, but she had never thought of her friend like this before. "Lie down," she directed May, pointing to her sister's bed. "Take off your pants. I'll show you how it works."

May did so eagerly, looking at Penny in a way she had never done before. She was a bit shy, but her panties came off with her pants and her brown puffy pussy lips were easily accessible.

Penny made sure May could see as she brought the vibe to May's pussy lips. She rolled it along May's labia majora, making the Asian beauty gasp softly. "When you're ready the head goes into you," Penny said softly, dipping the head a little into her friend's vaginal hole. She realized that May needed some lubrication, so extracted the bottle from the drawer and dripped some of the "lube" onto May's pussy. The sperm-filled semen, warm from the vibrator charging, glistened as it soaked in between the girl's vaginal lips.

Both girls were breathing hard as Penny pushed the head of the vibe into May's vaginal folds, gathering Peardon's warm semen around it and pushing it inside the unknowing Korean girl.

"Ohh..." May moaned, looking at Penny lovingly. She was getting close already...

Penny moved her eyes from May's beautiful brown pussy back to her pretty face, making sure she was careful not to hurt her friend. She had actually managed to get the vibrator in halfway without resistance. Did May not have a maidenhead? She kept pulling the vibrator out and then pushing it back in, getting more and more of it inside May each time.

When Penny got the vibrator all the way inside May her friend started to cum, making cute high pitched "Ihh! Ihh!" noises. Her back arched and her pussy clamped down on the plastic cock, sucking on it, taking the cum that had been pushed inside her and pulling it deeper inside her fertile young body. She didn't know it, but within the next few hours or days she might start to become a mother to a half-black/half-asian baby.

Penny moved her face up to her friend's to make sure she was alright. The two girls' faces were only a few inches apart. In the post-orgasm glow May pulled her friend's face to hers, kissing her. Penny was surprised but didn't pull away ... she was so turned on!

After a few minutes they heard Penny's Mom calling them to dinner. Penny hadn't gotten any relief and had no time to do it. They cleaned up the vibrator and put it back the way they had found it.

During dinner May touched her foot to Penny's under the table, rubbing them together, and they smiled to each other, friends sharing a sexy secret. Theresa arrived halfway through dinner, officially putting an end to Penny's good feelings. Penny was so jealous of her older sister. Why should Theresa have that great sex toy and she had nothing for herself?

After dinner Penny hugged May goodbye as her friend went home. Terri went to her room and Penny stayed in the living room to watch some TV, but the younger girl was distracted by her sexual frustration and went to her room a while later.


Penny was woken up by the sound of her sister pleasuring herself, AGAIN. Penny had tried to masturbate before sleep but hadn't been able to. She was now spoiled by her sister's vibrator! She was SO FRUSTRATED.

Finally she made a decision, borne of sexual frustration and jealousy. She got up, quietly slipped from her room, and went to her sister's door. She silently opened it and went inside, softly closing the door behind her. Terri was on her bed, her back to the door so she didn't notice her sister's trespass until the younger girl was next to her, a finger pressed to her lips. Terri was pleasuring herself with the vibrator and didn't notice for a few seconds, then gasped at the sudden unexpected presence. Terri's eyes went huge and she froze in place. She kept quiet though, seeing her sister's silent warning.

She had been caught fucking herself with the vibrator by her little sister! She waited to see what Penny would do.

Penny licked her lips and looked at the vibrator sticking out of her sister's coochie. "I'll tell Mom and Dad..." She waited until she saw the fear in her sister's eyes, then continued whispering, " ... unless you let me use that vibrator whenever I want."

Terri couldn't believe it; her sister was trying to blackmail her in order to use her vibrator?! She pulled the fake cock out of her pussy, groaning at the vacancy. She looked at it for a moment, and then held it out to Penny.

Penny, however, didn't take it. Seeing her sister naked and glistening in the dim light, using the vibrator, had turned Penny on something fierce. She was even more turned on than when she had used the vibe on May earlier that day. May had really cum hard...

Penny had an idea ... she climbed up on the other side of her sister's bed, pulling up her nightgown a bit and pulling her panties down, revealing her blond, downy vaginal area as she sat there, her legs spread. She looked at her sister, challengingly. "I want you to use it on me."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.