Fantasy Flight: Book 1 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 1

Copyright© 2014 by Dead Writer

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe Johnson is a techie who knows how to sell his company's software, but is ever cursed by bad luck in his travels. Karma gives Joe a little break on a typical, well at least for Joe, crappy, delayed, problem filled flight from hell.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First  

"What does that mean for us arriving in Philadelphia today," Pam asked as she hurried back into her seat.

Turning toward both girls I tried to smile as I told them, "I won't bullshit you. Based on past experiences with various airlines, it means they are going to find an airport that can handle the needed repairs just before we run out of fuel. What he did not say was that we will most likely end up landing at a small airport in the middle of nowhere. By the time we are on the ground the one rental car company will have shut down for the night. If they have any restaurants at all, they closed sometime around 2. We will get a certificate to sleep in the local no-tell motel that rents rooms by the hour. None of us will get access to our luggage either. So our options will be to sleep somewhere on the floor in the terminal or take our chances at the motel. If we get really lucky the hotel will actually wash the sheets between customers instead of just dabbing at the wet spots and then making the bed."

"But we don't have any credit cards to get a hotel," Pam said on the verge of tears. "I am too scared to try to sleep out on the floor with a bunch of strangers staring at me. We don't even have any blankets or pillows."

Jill was the smart one of the two of them. She said that if I was willing to not say otherwise, we could just let them assume I was their chaperone, teacher, or whatever. That way they could get the hotel certificates and I would be able to get us a room. She smiled at me saying that she was sure I knew how to make it work so that the hotel got us a good clean room and gave us some money too. She made the argument that if the certificates were good for one person to get their own hotel room, then three for a single room would work out best for everyone.

Right on schedule, we landed in Nowhere, USA a few minutes after midnight. It took us another half hour just to get off the plane to take our spots in different airline queues to get our certificates. Jill had a plan to make a huge scene about the certificates needing a credit card to be able to get a room. It was her plan to do this as a smoke and mirrors diversion to cover me and Pam switching to other queue lines so we could get another certificate each. Around three AM we were on our way to the hotel with five certificates. Both girls making a huge scene about them being minors, netted them each just under four hundred dollars in cash.

Damn sometimes it makes me wish I was a chic!

"God I can't believe they gave us so much money just because we said that if they were not giving us back our luggage. We had to be able to have clothes to wear," Pam said when we were headed to the stand to wait on the decrepit hotel shuttle.

Jill giggled and said, "I don't know what you told them Pam. I just said it was that I was not able to take care of things in the bathroom on the plane. If they were not going to give me my luggage then I would have to announce to everyone that I was without panties because of them. Did they really want the news crews to find out that they made a little girl without underwear sleep in the airport because she did not have a credit card for the hotel? I held up my phone to show them I was recording them."

"How do you do that Jill," Pam asked.

"Do what?"

"That! What you did at the counter," Pam said. "Tell them the whole truth and yet make it sound like you are without panties because you peed yourself, crapped yourself, or had girl problems."

"You and I know that what I said was the truth and would hold up under the most intense questioning in court. Even if a lawyer asked exactly what happened, I would just tell them that it was too embarrassing to say in front of all of the strangers present. If they kept pushing I would ask if it was so important to the lawyer that it be recorded in public record exactly what happened because I could not get to the bathroom in time," Jill replied sounding much older than she looked.

Pam giggled and remarked, "Yeah! I bet he would not like his buddies to know if he pooped his pants on a plane. You know everyone in the court would lose it, if you told them you had to pee in your drink cup."

"Oh they would lose it alright," I told them. "Better yet, you still would not have told them why your panties were still off."

"No Joe," Jill and Pam said making them get into giggling fits. "If they forced me to get into that much detail, I would make sure they knew that Pam had to throw her panties away. Since she was in miniskirt, she could not go without panties, so I gave her mine because I had a longer skirt. That way I can come back around to not having access to my luggage to get another pair."

Pam told us, "I need to start watching those stupid judge shows too, or at least have them on when we are doing our homework."

Jill changed to subject to ask when we had to be back at the airport in the morning. I honestly did not know, but I did see that the airport was not open for passengers until 9. I was about to say we needed to be waiting outside at 9 AM when the announcement came out over the crappy PA system.

"Passengers of <garble> Atlanta <garble> need to arrive <garble> to continue your <garble>"

Great! I know they are making it do that on purpose since the announcement about not leaving bags unattended was clear as a bell.

"FAA <garble> 10 hours <garble> 8 hours uninterrupted <garble> pilots."

Well looks like we get at least 8 hours before we have to be back.

"Well girls it looks like they are going to follow the new FAA regulations required pilots have 10 consecutive hours of rest, 8 hours of which must be uninterrupted sleep. I would hazard a guess that the airline is not about to put the crew up in the same motel with the pissed off passengers..." I began before the PA interrupted me.

"Repairs to the aircraft will begin at 9 AM tomorrow," they said before realizing that it was too clear to make the last message sound believable. "<garble> will depart at <garble> hours after <garble> completed."

Seeing the Cyclops van from the hotel arriving, I waited to finish what I was trying to say until we got to the hotel. Of all of the bad things happening today, at least the hotel was very efficient with the airline vouchers. Too bad they only had king rooms left. We did manage to work out a deal to get another hundred bucks and free breakfasts in exchange for three certificates for the single room. I had started to say we needed two rooms when both girls said a King would be ok. I could sleep on the couch.

We headed toward the main lobby and both girls squealed out, "Cassie" before running over to where a girl was sitting and appeared to be crying. When the girl looked up I saw that even with puffy red eyes, she was stunning. Not cute, or pretty, fucking stunning. The kind that takes your breath away stunning.

As the girls talked to Cassie excitedly, I took the luxury of looking her over. She was one of those that will always get anything, or almost anything, they want just because of their natural beauty. Her face was completely free of zits, smooth and had a glow about it that drew you to look at her sparkling azure eyes. As I checked out her charms I found she had a pair of gravity defying large a-cup to small b-cup breasts that were braless inside her form fitting tank top. Her nipples just smaller than pencil erases and perfectly centered on her breasts. Below that she on some sort of designer mini skirt that I imagined would just barely give her the required length in school, but here on the couch, nothing was hidden. From the way she looked I would have expected a thong or at least a pair of lace panties that would give anyone who saw them just a taste of her hidden treasures. Instead they were a pair of plain cotton ones just a bit lighter than the color of her skirt.

Jill sort of waved me over to them and I began to hear part of their conversation.

"So why are you sitting out here and not in a room. You have a credit card in your name," Pam asked.

Cassie sniffed and explained, "Well I got a certificate without any problems, but they would not give me a room. Something about me not being old enough to authorize the charges. He would not even call my parents to get that approval. He kept my voucher and said it required an adult to be present to redeem it. Then he told me I was free to sleep on the couch or chairs in the lobby, but I had to stay where he could make sure I was not destroying things."

Pam and Jill told her how they managed to get permission to come on the trip finally but this was the only flight available.

"Dad spoke at length with my mom. Seems he was very aware of some things she had been doing during the day. They did not start arguing or anything, but out of the blue they told me I needed to be out of their hair for a week while they worked through important matters. Can you believe it? That was why they said I needed to stay home from the trip in the first place," Cassie huffed. "I can't believe they did not even get me a seat up near first class. The only seats were in the very back. The man at the counter was very nice to me, even if he was pretty creepy, and said that if I could wait there a few minutes he might be able to bump me up to first class. I don't know what he did, but he pulled it off. I know when I was waiting to board they told someone that first class was full even though he had a reserved seat."

I could not hold my tongue and said, "Yeah that would be me Cassie. My name is Joe Johnson and seems we had our seats swapped. I am glad to see my seat went to a very pretty girl instead of some rich snot and her little slipper dog. I will check to see if I can get you a room too. I have some pull with the guy at the counter."

The three girls started into girl giggles and then a heated discussions as I went to the counter.

"Don't like 'them' any more than I do, right," I asked the clerk.

'Eh?"

"This little way too pretty, perfect smile, tight shirt over jail bait tits, always do anything to get your motor going and then walk off. One like that girl over there?

"Yeah. You know it," he replied. "They will fuck you over in a heartbeat and laugh as you get screwed for doing your job."

I saw the girl's certificate just sitting on the counter and asked him, "You got a room with a decent couch or can you find me a roll away bed? I sure as hell am not about to go near a bed with the two I am helping from the plane. Three would kill me just knowing they could tie me down and use my dick for their fun. Hell even if they videotaped the whole thing and the police had to get the rescue squad to cut me free, I would still be sent up the river on rape and child molesting."

"I hear you man," the clerk said. "Look I can do you a solid if you can get me one more certificate to go with that chicks. Won't be the Ritz, but we got this suite with a single in one room and a king in the other. Doors lock and you would get your own bathroom. Not sure what the jailbait has on their minds, but it looks like you are going to need the lock man. Don't sweat the room either. I will close out the old one and this one will just get reserved off the books. We get a lot of those here. If you got the cash we will make things look however you want."

"Just so happens I have a few extra," I told him as I gave him one of the ones the girls have gotten on a second trip through different lines.

I went over to the girls and noticed that Jill was showing Cassie a water bottle and saw Cassie's eyes go wide. Both Pam and Jill were shaking their heads so expressively that I was sure Cassie must have asked if I forced them or something. She had a shocked look after Pam whispered in her ear. I guess Cassie knew it all now.

Smiling at them I said, "Do you three mind sharing a king bed? I talked the guy into some sort of suite that had a single bed and a king bed. We would have separate rooms with doors that lock."

Cassie looked unsure, but Jill whispered something in her ear and she nodded happily.

Whatever. I am so fucking tired I just don't care. Video tape me making some confession about causing all of this and making them my bitches, I don't care. Just let me get some sleep.

Of course it turns out this hotel just so happens to have a 24x7, take out a home loan to get a soda, gift shop. The girls headed over there while I waited on the couch. All three came back carrying bags with real handles on them before telling me they were ready to head up to the room. When we got there I found it was really not a suite, but two rooms that had the main wall knocked out, moved over a few feet and some doors thrown up.

My room with the single bed was not much more than a closet connected to a regular hotel bathroom. The girl's room was just enough to fit the bed and night stands. As excited as they were to see it you would have thought it was the Hilton.

"I am going to turn in for the night girls. We need to be ready to get back to the airport no later than nine in the morning. We will still have to wait around most of the day. Knowing the shit they can pull, we don't want them deciding it really isn't a problem after all and drive in another flight crew to rush out of there. They have left me stranded out at an airport like this in the middle of nowhere before," I said heading into my room.

Jill rushed over and said, "No way are you getting out of this that easy! You got to help me and Pam pee on the plane. Now we get to help you pee. Cassie wants know how she can pee in a bottle like we did. She doesn't believe us."

"Jill, you both had to go badly and it was an emergency. Now you have a bathroom here in the room," I said trying to keep me from going to jail.

"Mr. Johnson, I really do want to learn how I can go in a bottle if there is no other choice. I want to play with you until the white stuff squirts out. We three are all really curious about how that works." Cassie said.

Trying once more, I said, "As much as I am sure we would all enjoy that a lot, I really don't have any interest in any of you getting knocked up with my children. With all of the sex on TV and the Internet, you should know how that happens by now."

Pam giggled, went to her bag, and pulled something out.

"We know how it happens Joe," she said showing me her birth control pills. "My cramps killed me when I started having a period three months ago. I have been on them for two months now, so I am good. I never miss a day. I even have three packs for this trip just in case I lost this one."

Jill then added, "Pam started getting her boobs at eleven Joe. I got bumps over the summer and they just started to push out. My doctor told me last week that I don't have the right hairs growing in yet and my boobs were not right to even start worrying about having a period yet. Cassie doesn't even have as much as me yet."

Cassie got my attention. When I turned, she was in a chair naked from the waist down with her legs and pussy spread wide. I thought she was completely hairless until I got closer. When I looked there were a few fine blonde ones along the sides and some just slightly tinted straight ones right above her clit making a tiny triangle. I don't know who had shown her what, but this girl knew how to spread her little cunt open to show it all off. I had no problems seeing her cherry.

Man! She can't be that wet, I am sure I could get my whole middle finger up inside her without any problems.

"Now you have seen the most private place on all three of us. I really need to pee really badly. If you don't help me pee in the water bottle, I will just let it go all over the floor and couch. They will bill you for all of the charges," Cassie said in a matter of fact way.

What the hell? I know this is a dream now, might as well go with it Joe. Pam and Jill are as plain as most kids. Cassie is one of those that get it all without trying and forget fighting it if she is trying. If this isn't a dream, then it is sure a good delusion.

"Fine," I told her as I took the offered water bottle.

Carefully I got her to pull herself open a bit even more and then worked the mouth of the water bottle in around her piss hole as the other two girls crowded in to watch. Cassie may be behind a bit in developing, but her clit was plenty big enough to make itself known.

Performance anxiety!

She worked hard to relax enough to pee with three people watching her, so I decided I might as well give her a little help. Much like with Pam and Jill, I moved my hand around so that my thumb was on her clit and I let the tip of my pinkie line up with her heavily leaking vagina. Just as I had thought, it slid right in to the second knuckle. Just a few strums on her clit was all it took to get her to go over the edge. My pinkie got a nice little heated massage as she climaxed. With a long sigh, Cassie let out so strong a stream of piss. If I had not been holding tightly to the bottle it would have shot out of my hands. I guess it was good that Jill had grabbed the liter bottle out of my bag or we would still have made a mess. When I pulled the bottle away it was almost filled.

"Oh dang you Joe," Cassie exclaimed. "That was so naughty. I never thought I could pee in front of girls or a man like that. No wonder Jill and Pam said you were so super cool I would just have to trust you. You are the first to ever put a finger in me! It really helped me relax so I could pee. We are now all getting completely naked. I have a brother and lots of male cousins. If you are not gay then I know you are rock hard. Before you can pee, it has to go soft. None of them let me see what they did to make theirs go soft, but it always took then a long time before I heard them start to pee. I want to learn how to make it go soft Joe. I owe you to at least do my best to help you be able to pee."

What the fuck. Someone must have slipped me some X again and this is one hell of a vivid trip. Tomorrow I am going to find I am strapped to a bed with Bob the Bodybuilder waiting to have another workout on my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.