Special Operations - Cover

Special Operations

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: Leaving home had saved him a lot of anguish. Now after many years in a foreign elite military he is being sent home. He has to face his abusive father and finally set things in order. Of course nothing is easy, first there are the two slave girls he saved and then there is his team who have decided to visit.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   .

I watched the timekeeper and brought the stealth fighter alive. I felt the strike carrier as it emerged from jump and yanked the lever back for the thrusters. The fighter erupted out of the carrier with the other nine fighters and began accelerating. A moment and the carrier opened a wormhole and jumped out.

I began the random twisting spiral while beginning micro jumps. This was a confederate system that had sent raiders to imperial systems. Several destroyers started out to intercept us. I was rolling and twisting randomly but that did not mean I was not ready and locked a new skip missile on a destroyer and fired.

I turned and spiraled as the missile vanished and then appeared before exploding against the hull of the warship. Five more explosions gutted the other ships as we continued in. Four ships split off and fired new kinetic missiles into fixed positions as the rest of us headed for the planet.

As we streaked into the atmosphere the whole imperial fleet jumped in and began moving into the system. We each had different targets and I dove as I continued to twist and spiral and started to kick out decoys. I pulled out of the dive and flashed by above the ground. The fighter was leaving a wake of shockwaves behind it as I headed towards the military starport.

The others had targets like the military base or the munition storage facility or ... I flashed over the military starport and activated the pod release. The thousands of spheres exploded out of the pods and spread out in a wide pattern before falling. I was beyond the military starport when the spheres touched down and began ripping everything apart.

I rolled and turned north towards the city center. I stayed low and streaked through the city as my team completed their missions and headed towards my destination. I retracted the canopy and flicked the auto pilot for the landing sequence. I hit the ejection button and the reversed grav tractor kicked me up and out.

I waited as I fell and at fifty meters I hit the anti grav switch for my harness. It was like I was being slowed by an elastic band until I was less than a half meter from the ground. I shut the anti grav off and lifted the rifle from under my right arm as I landed on the ground. I stood and started walking towards the large building that was the system's government center.

I aimed at several grey unformed men charging towards me and fired. My rifle was a modified rail assault rifle and the rounds punched through the armor the men wore. I walked through their bodies and continued towards the small door as my men engaged more of the guards from several directions.

I shot the lock and yanked the door open before walking into the building. I lifted the rifle as I headed towards a set of stairs. We expected the system president and his council would be in the vault below but I was going up to his office. My mission was to breach the secure files and use a link to upload them.

I slid around the corner and fired into the five men on the stairs before climbing past their bodies. I changed the magazine in my rifle as I went all the way up to the top floor. I stepped out and aimed down the hallway before firing. The four guards tried to get behind cover but my rounds punched straight through and into them.

I frowned as I moved into the hall, there should not be this many guards up here if the president was in the vault. I let the rifle fall on its single point sling before I pulled my plasma pistol. I walked into the large waiting area and shot the four men scrambling to get behind protection. I changed magazine before using a small comp designed to break encryptions.

The thick armored doors slid open and I walked into the large plush room. A man was holding two young teenagers in thin sun dresses in front of himself. He held an engraved and jewel encrusted plasma pistol and shifted, "get out or I will kill them."

I smiled, "they have slave collars."

He glared, "do you know who I am?"

I took a step and he yanked the girls back against himself, "I am Jebadia Taylor Lee."

I nodded as I reached for the other pistol in the holster on my chest, "do you know who I am?"

He sneered and shook his head as I pulled the pistol. I grinned as I lifted the pistol, "I am Lieutenant colonel Arthur Castle."

I fired into the two girls and they collapsed as I lifted the other pistol and shot him twice in the chest and once between the eyes. I walked to his body and knelt to take the weapon from his dead hand and slipped it into a thigh pocket. I looked at the two girls and sighed as I put the stun pistol away and pulled the neural stimulator.

I touched each on the temple before moving back as they shifted. I walked to the desk as they sat up and attached the link to the desk comp. While I waited I checked out in the waiting area before grinning and going to take the belts and thigh holsters from two of the guards. I walked in and smiled at the girls as they huddled together, "what are your names?"

The pale blonde cleared her throat, "Sarah sur."

The other was tanned with an oriental cast and looked down, "Annabelle sur."

I glanced at the link and crossed to the back wall where all kinds of fancy engraved or jeweled encrusted weapons were. I took two, a matching pair of engraved plasma pistols. I removed the other pistols in the holsters and replaced them. I walked back to the large desk and glanced into the two bags on one corner.

I grinned at the large bank credit notes, Imperial in one and Federation in the other, "these are your bags."

They looked at each other as I gestured. I carefully fitted the belts and holsters to the girls before checking the link to see the data files loaded. I headed for the door and glanced back when they began following me with the two bags clutched against their chest. I lifted my rifle and began moving carefully as I made my way down and found my team.

They were in the open vault with bodies everywhere and six of the twelve councilors alive and standing against a wall. I looked around and nodded, "not to bad."

Captain Jenks cleared his throat and nodded to the two girls behind me. I glanced at them and smiled, "still with me?"

They nodded and I heard their whispered, "yes sur."

I gestured to a couch to one side, "sit over there."

They nodded and walked to the couch as I looked at captain Jenks while the others snickered, "did you get everyone?"

He shook his head, "six councilors and the vice president fought but the president was not here."

I nodded as I turned to look out the vault door, "he was in his office packing credits for a trip."

I snorted, "he was one of those, do you know who I am?"

They laughed as I touched my ear bud to hear the army general commanding the task force. I shrugged and looked at my men, "he was using the girls as a shield."

Second lieutenant Diamond snorted, "so you killed him."

I grinned, "I do not fuck with people holding weapons or assholes."

They laughed as I finally opened my comm, "of course we secured the target sir."

"Colonel Denab is moving in to secure the building."

I shook my head, "aye sir."

He snorted but did not close the comm and we heard, "damn fleet types."

I grinned as my men laughed. An hour later we were on a shuttle headed back to our strike carrier. The girls were almost timid as the men moved around them and seemed to ignore them or politely move them. I cleaned my weapons and made checks with the ten mechanics that were checking our ships before moving them.

Once we walked off the shuttle I led the way to the large debriefing room. I smiled at the two girls still following and nodded to the back row before heading to the front. It was several minutes before the admiral walked in and we stood. He gestured and we sat to start the debriefing. I saw him glancing towards the girls several times but he did not say anything.

When the briefing was over we stood and he walked out. I headed towards the rear, "captains make sure your teams have finished cleaning their equipment. Lieutenant Darnel you owe your mechanic and his people a case of ale apiece for the damage to the cockpit."

They laughed as I smiled at the girls, "tired?"

They nodded and I started for the door, "the next stop is the defac."

I looked back at the two following me, "that is the dining facility."

The cook, a stern looking woman took one look at the two girls and glared at me, "lieutenant colonel Castle."

I smiled sweetly, "yes?"

She gestured to the two girls, "what are you doing with these girls?"

I looked at the girls, "nothing. They followed me home."

She blinked, "and if they follow you into bed?"

I turned to look at the girls, "well ... they look old enough and do have nice bodies. I suppose I would let them do whatever they want."

I turned back to her and she blinked and then laughed, "I think they are the ones to catch you."

I grinned, "they were left alone and used as a human shield."

She nodded and served me and then the girls who were quiet. I ate slowly and had to reach out and touch their hands, "it is not going to be taken away. Eat slowly and chew it before you swallow."

Thirty minutes later I led the two into my quarters and ignored the men sitting around the common room watching a vid. I led the two girls into the bedroom and took the two bags they still clutched. I set the bags aside and pulled their dressed up and off. That was all they were wearing and I shook my head as I stripped.

I pulled them into the fresher and waited for them to go. After they finished I pulled them into the shower and took my time as I washed them. When we came out I found a brush on my bed and smiled as I sat the girls and gently brushed their hair. When I was done I tucked them into bed before dimming the light.

I pulled on shorts and bent to find the pistol I had taken and walked out. The men turned as I walked in and crossed to a large glass cabinet. Inside were dozens of pistols, some fancy and some plain. I opened the case and emptied the weapon before placing it on two pegs. I closed it and crossed to my chair, "whose turn to buy the ale?"

Captain Noble chuckled, "yours."

I sighed and glanced at the junior man, "lieutenant Mark, if you would look in the cabinet behind you there is a case of ale in a chiller."

He grinned as he turned and I looked at the three captains, "okay lieutenant colonel Gregor is going to replace me. I am being assigned to the academy. It was either that or go back to New Texas."

They chuckled as I caught the cold bottle tossed to me, "captain Samuels I have finished your eval and recommended you for promotion."

I took a drink and closed my eyes as I tried to relax and let the adrenalin go. I finally opened my eyes and frowned at Sarah standing in front of me, "yes?"

She hesitated before moving to straddle me and put her head on my shoulder. I blinked and glanced at the men as she looked anywhere but at me. I caressed her hips, "what do you need?"

She humped and I felt her pussy against my cock, "you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded and whispered as if afraid of the answer, "please?"

I glanced at the others and first lieutenant Jerrold sighed, "take her to bed sir. She is conditioned and needs it."

I looked at him and the others as they nodded. I put one hand on her butt as I shifted and leaned forward before standing. She wrapped her legs around my hips as I turned to walk back into the bedroom. Annabelle was standing beside the bed but kept shifting back and forth. I shook my head, "in bed."

I laid Sarah back and turned her before pushing my shorts down and off. I moved over her and lifted and slowly pushed into her tight pussy while she sighed. I buried my cock as she wiggled as if trying to fit my cock in her all the way. I pulled back and began to fuck her with long strokes as her tight pussy contracted and squeezed.

I continued to fuck her and kiss her as she hugged me and lifted her hips to meet each thrust. I kept fucking her steadily as she began to moan and shudder while her tight pussy grasp and tightened. It was several minutes before she stiffened and then wailed as she thrashed around.

Her pussy became a lot slipperier and contracted as she clutched me, "aaaahhhh!"

Annabelle giggled as I kept fucking Sarah while she struggled under me. A few more minutes and I buried my cock and kissed her as my cock erupted and I gushed cum deep inside her. She jerked and spasmed while her pussy milked my cock, "YES!"

I held her tight as I flooded her with sperm and then slowly pulled out and laid beside her and caressed her hips, "how was that?"

She was panting and shuddering and smiled as she looked at me, "wonderful sur."

I sighed and moved over her and gave her a soft kiss, "just Arthur."

She nodded and I looked at Annabelle, "and you want it now too?"

She nodded and I moved off Sarah and towards her, "we are going to work on this later."

I moved between her legs as she spread them and slowly pushed into her tight pussy. I gave her a kiss, "first I or we feel and caress and then we do oral. I get to lick your pussy while you are clean. After that I will fuck you."

She smiled as her pussy squeezed, "yes sur."

I sighed and gave her another kiss, "Arthur."

I pulled back and began to fuck her with long deep thrusts. She humped and put her arms around me slowly. I continued to fuck her with slow strokes and she sighed and wiggled before shuddering as her pussy contracted, "mmmm!"

She spasmed and humped and then writhed around while clinging to me. I fucked her firmly for a few minutes and she stiffened before suddenly bucking and thrashing, "aaaahhhh!"

Her pussy was constantly squeezing and milking my cock and I groaned as I realized this girl was going to make me cum. I fucked her with long deep thrusts and began to hump and jab. A minute and I buried my cock and kissed her as she jerked. I grunted and gushed cum into her as she hugged me.

I pumped spurt after spurt before finally relaxing. I kissed her as she panted, "good?"

She smiled as her pussy kept squeezing, "yes sur."

It was another hour before they fell asleep and I was exhausted. I was up early when the others arrived and began to strip my quarters. I glanced at the two girls when they came out and took them to the fresher and then the shower. I hesitated before putting their dresses on them and pulling them out.

Lieutenant Hicks gestured to the side where two meal packs were. I sent the girls that way, "go eat."

I turned back to the others as captain Noble snickered and shook my head. I looked at the hatch when it opened and admiral Addison stepped in, "colonel Castle."

I straightened, "sir?"

He sighed, "I am afraid your slot at the academy is going to someone else."

I looked at him and he shrugged, "you are going to New Texas. Colonel McBride was killed in an accident."

I cleared my throat, "sir..."

He held up his hand, "no one doubts you are loyal. We know your family is on New Texas. You know we need solid intel that they are not going to join the confederation."

I shook my head, "New Texas will not join as long as they condone raiding. They kill raiders whenever they find or catch them and they do it publicly."

The admiral nodded, "and they are a strong ally. Their president knows we are sending someone. He even gave us a list of those he thought would be a good candidate."

He turned to the hatch, "your transport leaves in one hour."

I cleared my throat, "lieutenant colonel Gregor?"

He glanced back, "reported aboard and is reading your briefing and the after action reports. He said to tell you he owes you a case of ale."

I turned after he left and captain Jenks grinned, "going home again..."

Lieutenant Hicks tossed a roll of packing material at him as everyone laughed. I sighed, "lets finish this so the stewards can get it to the shuttle."

One hour later Sarah and Annabelle fidgeted beside me as the small transport started moving away from the strike carrier. I kept glancing out the window as it began skipping until it changed course on the heliopause. It accelerated and jumped and several minutes later we emerged and the ship slowed and came to a stop.

I knew the system defense net was checking it out while the ship captain contacted system traffic control. We walked off the shuttle in the busy starport and a grey uniformed man with the badge of a Ranger appeared. I smiled as I turned to watch my crates being off loaded, "howdy cousin."

He slapped my shoulder and turned to the girls, "who are these fine ladies?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.