Kyna's Story - Cover

Kyna's Story

Copyright© 2014 by Kyna

Chapter 4: The Torture

BDSM Story: Chapter 4: The Torture - This story takes place in another world. Kyna-a warrior and a spy-gets captured by the enemy military and is subjected to various experiments, interrogation, and just plain sexual torture. That's not all that's in store for her: She will soon learn more about her enemy's culture than she would care to know. Some of this is story driven, so some chapters will have more sexual content than others.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The device that the General held looked somewhat familiar to Kyna: It looked a lot like a smaller version of the electrical weapons that she had seen some Urodat soldiers wielding. She had seen the weapons kill even strong Kunat with one touch, but she somehow doubted that this device was designed for lethal force.

The General couldn't contain his manic grin as he touched it to her left nipple while holding down the switch on it's side. The sensation it brought to her body was indescribable; a strange, twitchy and agonizing vibration that was most intense at it's source but carried waves of immense pain through her whole being. He held it there for a few seconds, and removed it, laughing, and then repeated on the right nipple before she could take a breath.

The sadistic General was obviously gleefully joyful about her reaction to his toy. He attached it to a long extender with a handle at the opposite end, he tested a lever on the handle and she could see the device activate. Satisfied with the results. he walked behind her and she could feel him push it into her. She wriggled about in vain. The thing was smaller than most other things that had penetrated her today but she did not want to know what it felt like from inside. She heard him push the lever and instantly her whole body contracted involuntarily. The agony was so great she couldn't breath. He released the handle then made as if to remove the device, but instead activated it again, and thrust it in and out of her as it electrocuted her.

She felt her mind starting to give in, but fought the impulse to betray her people. The pain and humiliation made her start to feel out of control.

He continued to use the thing on various other parts of her body, like a researcher, experimenting with her. For hours he tortured her in ways she didn't seem imaginable. Pausing with the device every now and again to whip her with a switch instead, and to fuck her.

Finally he took a break and pulled up a chair to sit in front of her. She was shaking all over and gasping, all while sweat poured off her flesh. She felt exhaustion sinking in, and she hoped that she would just die, before he somehow manipulated her into revealing any secrets.

"Feeling like telling me something?"

Trembling, she brought her eyes to his and sneered in disgust. Suddenly his face went from amused to frustrated hatred, he grabbed something strange from a shelf, and then in one swift movement, used one hand to squeeze her jaw open and the other to force the thing into her mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.