First Day at High School - Cover

First Day at High School

Copyright© 2014 by Victor E

Chapter 2

Humiliation Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Freshman Victor who had just turned 14 is so happy to finally be attending high school. Some grade 12 girls change his smile to a frown as they give him a most humiliating greeting. His first week at school is definitely Hell Week.

Caution: This Humiliation Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   CrossDressing   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

Victor walked down the hallway barefoot and, except for the frilly panties around his waist, bare-bodied. The only other ornament he wore was the thick rubber band secured around his balls and still hard cock. His manhood tented his panties obscenely.

Of course, he was blushing as he entered his homeroom and was greeted by gawks, giggles and guffaws. He had escaped derision and public humiliation in the hallway only because students were already in their classrooms. Now he felt the utter shame from his schoolyard stripping, bondage and spanking return with a vengeance.

Miss Risson, his teacher who was in her early thirties, cocked her head and smirked, " Young man, you can't come into my classroom dressed like that; we have rules, you know."

"Sorry, Miss," stuttered Victor trying to explain," You see, it's not my fault..."

"Good Lord, " cried Miss Risson, "Not another little boy who can't take responsibility for his actions! You are in high school now, boy. Time to man up."

Victor was stunned into silence as his teacher called upon one of the girls in the class to escort 'this young show-off' to the principal's office where his lack of proper attire would be addressed.

"Not another word, young man," shouted Miss Risson as Victor once more tried to protest. " And Mandy, you may stay to assist if Mr. Flogger needs any help in sorting this out."

"Yes, Miss Risson" replied Mandy who was giggling as she took Victor by the hand and led him out the door.

They did not have to wait long in the office. As soon as Principal Flogger finished the morning announcement on the PA, he ushered Victor and his escort into his office where he demanded to know what the problem was.

Victor was taken aback. Was it not obvious what the problem was? Still, he took this opportunity to tell about everything which happened to him that morning: being grabbed from behind, blindfolded, gagged, stripped, spanked humiliated in a delicate area. Victor blushed deeply as he described what the girls had done in securing his genitals with a rubber band and 'stimulating' him against his will.

"And the final humiliation," Victor concluded, " was that they ran off with al my clothes leaving me only these panties they'd gagged me with to wear."

The principal was shaking his head in disbelief as Victor told his story of woe. Mandy, standing behind Victor, had been smirking and shaking her head too as if to say "What a whopper!"

At last, Mr. Flogger buzzed his intercom and asked his secretary if there had been any reports from students or the three staff on monitoring duty this morning as to untoward shenanigans.

The secretary replied that only a minor scuffle among some senior boys had broken out just after the opening bell. All three staff had to break it up but nothing else unusual.

"Thank you, Miss Dresser," said Flogger who then turned to Victor. " And can you describe these female assailants, young man?"

"Of course not," cried an exasperated Victor, " I was stuck on the fence and by the time I loosened my ties and got my blindfold off they had all disappeared."

"There were no reports from students and, as you just heard, the only event in the schoolyard with three staff monitoring was a scuffle. Also," smiled Flogger, " If you were blindfolded and could see nothing, how do you know it was girls who attacked you?"

"I could sort of ... well, they smelled like girls" replied a sheepish Victor. " And their hands were soft, not like a guy's hands would be."

The principal did not look amused and furrowed his brow and his tone changed and became much harsher. "You are in the presence of a young girl, mister! Are you so insensitive as to not care if you are embarrassing her with this outlandish lie of yours?"

"But it's true, sir" he blubbered.

"Make him prove it, sir." So spoke Mandy whose smirk was growing to a grin behind Victor's back. "He said his boy-parts were wrapped up in a rubber band. Let's see if that's still the case."

"Right!" shouted Flogger, " Drop your panties, boy. Let's see if you are lying or not."

Victor felt he was trapped and conned into yet another humiliating moment. But he's go through with this if it meant proving his story was true. He quickly yanked his panties down to just past his butt cheeks."

"There!" he declared, " Now, please, could you get this rubber band off me; it's very uncomfortable. And may I have some clothes to wear?" He thought he had verified his story and expected to regain his dignity. He was wrong on both counts.

"You know, sir," smiled Mandy, " he could have put that band on himself before putting on his sister's panties this morning. Then made up a story about being attacked in the schoolyard."

"I don't even have a sister." cried a desperate Victor.

"Then where did you get those panties, young man?" That was Flogger who clearly did not believe the lad's story. " This is a grave allegation you've made and have not a shred of evidence to back it up. I think a more plausible explanation is that you are in denial."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.