Daddy's Lessons Learned - Cover

Daddy's Lessons Learned

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: I want to teach daddy a lesson for ignoring me, but I think we both learned.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   .

My dad had been very busy with work lately. He hadn't paid as much attention to me as he had been before. He got home tired and ate his dinner then watched tv and went to bed. Sometimes he still fucked me, but overall he had started to slack. I didn't want him getting too complacent. I decided to turn on the tease. I picked my moment.

My dad was in the living room watching tv and looking at some papers. I strutted in wearing my school uniform skirt and high heels. I knew how much it turned him on to take my uniform off. On top I wore a shirt that was way too tight and exposed my flat belly. The buttons on the shirt strained. I put my hair in a ponytail and wore slutty makeup.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi baby girl." He said, glancing up. He froze. He stared at me. I glanced down to his crotch and saw he already had half an erection. I smiled and walked over to him slowly. I sat in his lap and wiggled my butt.

"What's the matter Daddy? You see something you want?"

"Mmmmmm baby girl. You smell good" he murmured nuzzling my neck. I got up off his lap and walked over to a chair. I unbuttoned my shirt slowly and let my big tits pop free. I rubbed my nipples slowly. I pinched each one firmly and they stuck out enticingly. I lifted my shirt skirt up and exposed my girly pink panties. I slid them to one side and showed my smooth waxed pussy. I slid a fingers up and down my pussy lips and sighed softly.

"Fuck Laney. Get over here."

I laughed mockingly. I kept fingering my pussy as he watched with His lust and his cock growing by the minute. I fingered my pussy faster and pinched a nipple between my fingers. I moaned in pleasure. My dad sat and watched as I fingered my cunt till I came. Then I walked over to him and sat in his lap again. I ground my ass against his cock and giggled.

"Play with my pussy Daddy."

He slid his hand down my panties and rubbed my clit. I squealed in pleasure. He slid a finger inside and felt my tight, wet, hot cunt. He rubbed me some more and I squirmed in his lap as he pleasured me with his finger. I could feel his cock against my bottom and he was rubbing it against my ass.

"Daddy! Stop that!" I teased and got up out of his lap. I straddled him and stuck my tits in his face. He sucked and teased my nipples and I moaned loudly. They were so sensitive. My dad tried to slide my panties off. He was desperate to fuck me by now. I pulled my panties back up and laughed at him.

"Uggggh please let me fuck you baby."

I pulled my panties down. "Lick me Daddy and I might."

He licked my cunt hard and fast. He knew what I liked and he alternated between my clit and tonguing my wet hole. He sucked on my clit till I came for him at least three times. He positioned himself between my legs and started to slide inside me. I pulled away quickly laughing.

"No Daddy. You're too busy. Better get back to work."

That was just one tease too far. He grabbed me roughly and put me over his knees. He jerked my skirt up and his hard hand landed a stinging slap to my ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.