My Boyfriend Jeff - Cover

My Boyfriend Jeff

by Alyssa

Copyright© 2014 by Alyssa

Erotica Sex Story: After being brutally sodomized and hurt by Mr. James, Alyssa finds love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   .

The one bright spot of my stay at the detention center was this : I had met a boy. Although they kept the girls and the boys mostly apart we were allowed to mingle during lunch time, unstructured free time, and at school events. A cute boy named Jeff had taken an interest in me. He was 16 and I thought he was so handsome. He had short brown hair and bright blue eyes, he was tall for 16 he was already about 6 foot one. He wrote me sweet notes and sat with me at lunch. He called me his beautiful girlfriend. The great thing, was he came from the next town over from my town. We had made plans for the next time we both had a home visit on the same weekend we would go out.

One weekend after about three months of our little dating romance, we both got leave to go home for the weekend. I was really excited. I was going to actually get to go out with him. I spent the whole day Saturday with my parents but I had asked them if I could go out with Jeff later. My dad said we could but he had to meet Jeff first. Jeff came to pick me up and he actually came inside and met my parents. He was very polite and nice to them and they liked him almost immediately.

"Make sure she's home by 11 Jeff."

I got into the car and we left. As soon as we are out of sight of the house Jeff pulled the car off the road and pulled me in for the sweetest kiss ever. It was soft and romantic and our lips met and clung together and his his arms went around me. He stroked my hair and I smiled into his blue eyes.

"I have been wanting to kiss you for months." He said. I was so happy. This was such a relief to be with someone sweet after what Mr. James had done to me. I hadn't told anyone what he had done to me. I just wanted to pretend it had never happened.

He drove us to the movie theater and we went in to see the movie. Partway through the movie put his arm around me and I snuggled in close to him. We kissed a lot. After the movie was over he took me to the local pizza place and we had pizza and milkshakes. He seemed to be popular in his town. Lots of people came over to our table and asked how he was. He introduced me to everyone as his girlfriend, Alyssa. We still had nearly an hour and a half before I was supposed to be home. Jeff asked me if I'd like to go for a drive to his favorite spot.

I jumped in the car and we drove about 15 minutes out of town. There was a pretty view of a stream and the mountains in the background. We had the spot to ourselves. I wanted more of the kissing. He kissed me softly with our kisses becoming more intense as the minutes passed. His hands played with the buttons of my shirt and he unbuttoned them. He unhooked my bra in the front and my breasts were out in the air. He gazed at them with appreciation.

"You are so beautiful Alyssa."

He put his mouth on my already hardening nipple and I sighed in pleasure as he tongued it softly and sucked on it. He turned his attention to the other breast and teased it with his tongue and sucked on that one too. His hand slid up my thigh and under my skirt. He began stroking my pussy through my panties.

"Can we get in the backseat baby? I want to do things with you honey. I want to touch you all over."

I couldn't resist. I liked him so much and what he had done to me so far felt so good. I got in the backseat with him and he took my bra and shirt completely off and went back to sucking on my nipples. He kissed me deeply on the mouth as his hand rubbed my crotch through my panties. He pushed my skirt up around my waist and he started to slide my silky panties down over my legs.

"Wait Jeff. Should we be doing this?"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do Alyssa. I just want you so much."

As he waited for my decision he kept kissing my neck and nibbling on my nipples and rubbing my pussy. I moaned softly and pleasure and he took that as the go ahead and slid my panties down my legs and off.

"God Alyssa! Do you have any idea how much I want to? How badly I want to taste you?"

He kissed his way down my stomach and I felt his warm breath and my pussy. My thighs parted and I felt his warm mouth on my pussy. My eyes closed in pleasure and I spread my legs apart further. His tongue danced on the glistening pink and teased my clit as he sucked my pussy. I felt him thrusting his tongue in and out of my pussy gently and then with more intensity.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.