Happy Birthday Daddy - Cover

Happy Birthday Daddy

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: My dad wants two presents for his birthday.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

My dad's birthday was coming up on the weekend, and I was trying to think of some way to make it special. He did so much for me. He always made me happy too. He had taken such good care of me since my mom left. I really had no money other than what my daddy gave me. So I couldn't buy anything. I should've known, my daddy always had something in mind.

My dad took me out to dinner, and we had fun as we always did. After dinner we went for a little drive. We drove about 30 minutes. It was on the other side of town. The house was nondescript. Just a White House with green shutters nothing elaborate or interesting. Daddy parked the car and looked at me intently.

"Laney, do you love daddy?"

"Of course I love you daddy!"

"I want you to show me how much you love me Laney. Tonight. I really want you to show me."

He open my door and took me by the hand and led me up the steps of the house. We were greeted by a woman in her late 30s to early 40s. She smiled when she saw my dad and she said, "Go right up stairs. Ashley is ready for you."

My dad seem to know his way around this house. He let me upstairs and we made a right and we walked in through the door. Inside was a nice bedroom with a king size bed. Lying on the bed watching television was a very pretty blonde girl. She got up as soon as she saw us. I couldn't help but look her over. She was really beautiful. She had long blonde hair and big blue eyes very smooth pretty skin. She had tits about like mine, nice and big and round and a firm looking ass. She gave my dad a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Ashley, this is my daughter Laney. I told you all about her."

"She's lovely Daddy." Ashely said smiling at me. I was a little jealous. I can't lie. Here was this gorgeous blonde girl calling my dad "daddy".

I asked rudely, "Are you a prostitute?"

She laughed, "Yes Laney, I actually am. It would make your daddy very happy if he had two little girls tonight. I'm not out to steal him. I just want to make you both cum. Will you play with me Laney?"

My dad looked at me. He gave me a big hug and then sat down on the bed.

He said firmly, "Laney, go give your sister Ashley a hug and a kiss."

I hesitated. I kind of wanted to, but I was kind of uncomfortable with it.

"Now Laney."

I walked over to Ashley and put my arms around her. She took over from there. She pulled me in close to her and smoothed my hair back softly. She leaned forward and her lips touched mine gently. She kissed me softly for a moment, then her tongue darted between my lips and I felt my mouth opening on it's own accord. Her hand slid down my back and pulled me in closer to her. Shockingly, I began to get aroused.

I felt her hand on the zipper of my dress and she unzipped it and gently slid it down my shoulders and it pooled around my feet in the floor. She kissed me again more insistently this time thrusting her tongue into my mouth. As she was kissing me she unfastened my bra in the back and slid it off so that my tits hung free. I was wearing my black thong panties and stockings with garters that I had put on just for my dad's birthday. I was also wearing sexy heels. She stripped down to her panties slowly taking each piece of clothing off as if she had all day.

I will divert my dad. He was gazing at us like he wanted to eat us alive. His eyes were glazed over with lust. His erection was clearly showing through his pants. Ashley smiled, she pulled me in closer to her so that our tits were rubbing together and kissed me deeply. She lowered her mouth to my breast and sucked hard on my nipple. She tugged on it with her teeth, then moved to my other nipple. She led me to the bed and each of us sat on one side of my dad.

"Daddy, we want to play with you." Ashley kissed his neck while I unbuttoned his shirt slowly. My hand rubbed his hard cock through his pants. I had his shirt all the way unbuttoned, and Ashley leaned forward and rubbed her tits against his chest kissing him deeply on the mouth. Then it was my turn to kiss my daddy as she unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his cock out. She stroked his hard throbbing cock as his hand fondled my tit and played with my nipple. Ashley slid his pants and underwear off so he was completely naked.

"Take off your panties girls."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.