Schoolgirl Games - Cover

Schoolgirl Games

Copyright© 2014 by Daydreamz

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I'm rather short, insecure, and on my fourth wife already. Now she's helping a girl with a school project - in her bikini! Obviously she's beginning to lose interest in me. Well the girl is stunning, to be fair, and so innocent.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

I froze. The rustling got louder and closer, then two people appeared: a tall young man with longish blond hair and a girl, both perhaps seventeen or so.

I felt Simone starting to stand up and grabbed her hips, unwilling to abandon the wonderful fuck, while Lisa held onto her shoulders. She took the hint and stayed bent over.

The newcomers and Lisa and I stared at each other for a few seconds. They weren’t officials clearly and I thought they ought to do the decent thing and beat a retreat. “Yes?” I asked pointedly, still embedded in gorgeous tight pussy.

“Oh, sorry,” said the tall, skinny lad, “are you...?” He was looking at Simone - a slender young girl who was bent over between two adults of course.

“Yes I’m fine, thanks,” Simone looked up, understanding what he was asking, “thanks for checking...”

The young couple still didn’t go.

“Sorry are we in your place?” asked Lisa.

“No, not really...” answered the girl, unconvincingly. She was very sexy. About five feet four perhaps, with a strong-looking little body, hazel eyes and slightly wavy brown hair a few inches down her back. She looked turned on.

Oh what the hell.

“Look, you carry on,” I said, desperate to resume fucking Simone whatever it took, “we don’t mind. You do your thing, there’s space isn’t there, and we’ll just finish...”

The new girl grinned and pulled her boyfriend towards the wall, in what looked like rather a practiced way. In a moment his jeans were round his knees and her skirt was round her waist. I tried not to look but I couldn’t help noticing she wasn’t wearing panties. There was just an inviting, neat but lush bush pointing like an arrowhead to her pleasure pot. She saw me looking, but just smiled at me.

So there we were all fucking together. I slowed down, finding it was quite sexy having another couple fucking right there with us. The lad was groaning quietly with the pleasure of his girl’s pussy, and the girl was gasping in sync with him.

Her gasps were enticingly different from Simone’s, and I found I was automatically timing my thrusts so that the two sets of sexy audio were interleaved, one after the other so I could hear them both. Then after a while I started to sense how the young couple were getting on, and without consciously thinking about it I found I was winding up so that Simone and I would finish with them.

Lisa winked at me, understanding, and made eyes at me about the couple, who were sexy. The boy was good-looking and so was the girl. For their part they were both stealing looks at Lisa in her nun’s outfit and Simone in her schoolgirl outfit, and me so much older in my dog collar fucking her. We were all grinning at each other by now, though four faces were starting to go a bit intense.

We wound up and up together, all starting to look at each other more and more openly. I couldn’t help grinning inanely – Lisa’s naughty little excursion had been way more of a success than any of us had thought!

I could see and hear the lad getting close, grunting, as he thrust into his girl, holding her off the wall with his arms while she dangled by her knees from his elbows and her hands from his neck. She sounded close too. I speeded up into my slender fantasy, feeling her just on the edge of her cliff, and finished her.

As soon as Simone started I did too, both of us jerking and groaning, and I could see we’d tripped the couple off - they thrust manically together and then held themselves pressed deep, deep while their orgasms gripped them, just as I was spurting deeply into Simone’s gorgeous, spasming body.

We all stayed like that for a minute or two, Lisa grinning away at all of us while we puffed and panted.

The young man set his girl down and they stood with an arm round each other looking at us.

I eased out of Simone and she stood up, looking incredible. The couple seemed to think so as well. I let my see-through cassock drop and Simone pulled up her panties up.

“Nice spot you have here,” I ventured to the strangers.

“We like it being a bit risky, to be honest,” the girl replied with a grin, “looks like you’re a bit the same...”

“I suppose we are,” Lisa seemed to like them too, “and we got caught!”

“We’ve never been caught,” said the lad, “apart from by you I suppose, well ... finding the place, and that’s cool obviously”.

“It was sexy,” Simone seemed thrilled by the whole thing.

“It was, wasn’t it?” agreed the girl. “We’ve never done it with someone else before. I’m Patsy by the way, and this is Derek.”

“I’m Paul, this is my wife Lisa and this is Simone.” I couldn’t describe our schoolgirl’s relationship with us, so I didn’t try. Patsy was seriously sexy, in a miniskirt and short tee that showed a lovely flat tummy below her good-sized tits. Good face. Though the really sexy thing about her was her attitude.

I took in everyone: “I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t mind an ice cream?” Everybody nodded. There was fellow-feeling among us after the group fuck.

So we all walked together back to the ice cream van by the lake, where the groups of people round the van made way for us, goggling. Simone seemed to have settled into her exhibitionist game and stood confidently next to Lisa while Lisa ordered, all eyes on them and their legs.

Derek seemed a nice chap I thought, as I swapped a few words with him and Patsy. He was a bit awkward with his height, that he hadn’t really grown into yet, and curiously that seemed to give me some common ground with him. I was impressed that he’d been ready to intervene for Simone if she’d needed it, when a lot of people would have told themselves it couldn’t be anything and backed off. I liked his attitude to Patsy as well.

We all took our ice creams and started ambling along the lake. I found myself looking at Patsy, who had a big grin on with being part of this sexy game. Her skirt was quite short, and her top didn’t quite reach it either, so she wasn’t all that out of place next to Lisa and Simone.

We strolled on, telling each other a few things about ourselves and smiling naughtily together at the stares and looks we were getting. We agreed it was especially amusing that we had in fact all had a fuck just over there behind the toilet block.

I gave Patsy a particularly big grin, then realised it was because she was looking at me while she licked very slowly and deliberately up her ice cream.

When she reached the top she opened her mouth, inserted the ice cream into it top first and sucked it, still looking at me. Even I knew what she meant. I looked at Lisa, and at Simone, who were looking too, as was Derek.

Lisa the naughty nun stepped behind Patsy to change position with her and put her arm round Derek, answering everyone’s question. As I said she has the confidence of a girl whom every sane man desires. Derek, looking suitably thrilled, put a long arm round Lisa.

I put an arm round our fantasy schoolgirl, and the other one round Patsy. Simone seemed happy to go along with it - I supposed inside she must just be in a haze of amazement at everything. They both snuggled up to me and I started to regret it.

“Sorry,” I said, letting go, “this outfit doesn’t hide a thing...”

“God Paul,” Simone giggled, “you’ve just done it twice...”

“Twice? God you addict!” Patsy giggled with her.

“And one earlier as well,” Simone had a touch of pride in her voice, I fancied. Well I supposed if she’d been aiming to gather experience then she’d been doing rather well recently.

“Addict is not far off,” smirked Lisa, “the two of you might be too much for him, but my money says not.”

“That’s a bet I’d love to lose,” grinned Patsy. “I think you’ll be okay with Derek too,” she added loyally.

“I think so,” answered Lisa, giving him a squeeze.

Christ, it was going to be a swap.

Though when we got back to the toilet block there was a group of kids playing outside. They stared at us. It was obvious that if we went round the back they’d just follow.

“My mum will have gone to work now,” said Patsy, “she’s on nights at the moment.” I didn’t like to ask but it seemed to mean her house would be empty.

So we walked to her house, which was only five minutes away, and indeed there was no-one in.

She took us all up to her room, where we all spontaneously started stripping. It didn’t take very long.

The room was full of naked bodies - three of them female and fabulous, plus my little five foot six and Derek’s gangling six foot three or so. Being a man I’d checked out his cock of course, and was happy to see that at least in that department I wasn’t at a disadvantage!

Lisa pulled Derek onto the single bed so I lay down on the floor, on my back with Simone and Patsy half crouching on either side. Patsy has real hips and tits, waist, ass – it’s a voluptuous young woman’s body, wrapped in an olive skin that was a deliciously just slightly different from Simone’s. Simone had a distinct tan now, that was only slightly paler where her bikini went, whereas Patsy didn’t have a tan it was just a gorgeous natural colour.

I played with their tits while they fondled my cock to its full size and very nearly its full hardness. Patsy’s tits are a good C-cup, and rounded. They moved sexily in my hand, without being floppy, whereas Simone’s B-cups are more rubbery, and volcanic in every sense – both their shape and the effect it has on her when you play with them.

Patsy liked having hers touched, but I could feel her interest was more in her pussy. She has quite big thighs, lean and strong, and quite a good-sized pelvis too that somehow looks like it needs a good fucking on a regular basis. With her waist she is, as I said, voluptuous. I couldn’t wait to feel my cock in her, and I didn’t have to.

She straddled me, lifted my cock, and sank straight onto it, swamping my bloodstream with sex. It’s wonderful how every girl’s pussy feels different, and Patsy’s felt gorgeous, really active and greedy for fucking. It was especially to savour since this was so soon after feeling both Lisa’s and Simone’s of course!

I let Patsy make the running for a while, touching Simone to keep her feeling involved, while Patsy thrust her agile little body up and down on me. I could hear Lisa’s familiar gasping as Derek fucked her rapidly, and his hoarse breathing. It was all incredibly sexy.

Soon Patsy was there, and her potent teen pussy meant I was there too. I was cumming hard into her as she spasmed joyfully on top of me, slamming down to get the absolute most out of my pulsing cock.

We wound down and she subsided onto me, a smile plastered over her sexy face.

Then after a couple of minutes I saw Simone’s slender hand stroke over Patsy’s big thigh.

“Yes OK your turn,” Patsy grinned, and eased herself off.

I nudged Simone to lay on me and she did. After three fucks my cock had shrunk, so I needed a few minutes of pure sensual pleasure, which having Simone’s slender teenage body on me gave me aplenty. I stroked over her, enjoying her differences from the perhaps seventeen-year-old Patsy. I didn’t rank them, I just loved the differences. And I loved Simone’s sexiness which seemed to be growing all the time from when she’d been a virgin only five days before. Now I could feel that one fuck hadn’t been enough at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.