Daddy's Desperation

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: After being unable to fuck because of unwanted house guests, My dad loses control and ignores the risks to be able to cum inside me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

I hated when my dad was in a bad mood. He was sad and grumpy lately. For one thing my grandparents were staying with us, which meant we couldn't really fuck. Also he and my mom had been fighting a lot lately. I was worried about him he seemed depressed and angry.

I woke up and looked at the clock. 1:45 am. I went down stairs to get a drink and found my dad down there watching TV. He was in his boxers and had a beer beside him. Judging from the empties he had had quite a few. He looked tired and he hadn't shaved in a couple of days.

"Daddy? Are you ok?"

"Laney, I'm not good company tonight, just go back to bed."

I walked over next to him and sat down beside him. I laid my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek. I whispered, "I wish I could cheer you up Daddy." I cuddled against him. He kissed the top of my head.

"I miss fucking you Laney. I miss your touch. I am a sexual man and I have needs. I know it's childish. I need to be with you."

"I know Daddy, but what if Grandma and Grandpa found out?"

I don't know if it was the beer that made him bold but he whispered, "Show me that pretty pussy Laney."

I started to protest, and shook my head. I was nervous about being caught.

He was fumbling with the hem of my nightie and grabbing roughly at my panties despite my token protests. He became more insistent. He pinned me down on the couch and ripped the front of my nightie open exposing my tits. His mouth covered a nipple as he shoved his hand in my panties. Roughly he rubbed my clit. I gasped in pleasure.

"God baby, you are already wet. Please let me see Laney."

I stopped struggling with him. He yanked my panties down and stared at my bare pussy. He turned his palm upward and slid his middle finger into my pussy. He slid his finger in and out of my pussy over and over. Then he added a second finger. His mouth sucked my tits as he fingered my pussy. He kept fingering it and I was making quiet little gasps and biting his shoulder. He pulled his slick fingers out and rubbed my wetness on my nipples. They were shiny with my own juice. He sucked my nipples and slid his fingers back inside. He already had me so wet and horny he knew I wouldn't turn him down.

He kept one finger inside and began licking my clit with hard slow licks. I held my cunt wide open for him with my fingers. He kept his finger fucking me as he licked my clit. He came up for air and kissed me deeply letting me taste my own pussy on his mouth. Then he went back to eating me.

"Cum for me Laney. Please. Cum on daddy's mouth."

His tongue traced fast circles over my clit and he had two fingers inside searching for something. He pressed hard against the walls of my cunt and suddenly the pressure intensified everything times ten. I covered my mouth with a throw pillow from the couch to cover my shrieks of pleasure. I came screaming into the pillow.

"I found your sweet spot Laney. This is gonna be so good."

He put his mouth against my clit and hummed gently and licked it. His fingers found my spot again and he nibbled my clit with his teeth. He sucked and teased my clit then he started the pressure again. I was like a animal, I couldn't think past the pleasure and pressure in my cunt. My hands ripped at his hair and my ass came up high and still he kept his mouth fastened to my pussy. I felt something I'd never felt before. The orgasm building felt like it came from deeper, and again I put the pillow over my mouth and screamed as I came. I felt liquid come squirting out and I screamed over and over into the pillow as spasm after spasm ripped through my shaking body. He wouldn't stop and the pleasure was too intense. I begged him to stop but he fingered that spot and sucked my clit till it felt like I just came over and over and over. I lost count. I was soaked in sweat and my legs were like jelly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.