Swallowing for Daddy

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: My dad fucks me right under my moms nose, but he doesn't cum in my pussy..... He wants my mouth.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

My mom was home again. Everything in the house seemed more depressing. She was always pissed at someone. She nagged me constantly and was never satisfied with my grades. She also made my dad sad and angry. When he would flirt with her or tell her she looked sexy, she would rebuff him or even ridicule him. I saw him try to kiss her once and she literally slapped him and called him a perv. I always felt bad for him. I always wondered how much more angry she would be if she knew he had fucked me. I still felt lingering guilt from that and I had avoided my dad since the night he took my Virginity on my 14th birthday.

I was asleep in my bed. I had gone to bed nearly two hours ago. I was awakened by the sound of my parents fighting. I heard my mom scream at him to get out of their room. I heard him shouting as he slammed out of the room, "Fine, if you don't wanna fuck me ever again you won't blame me for getting it elsewhere." He slammed out of the house. I was a little bit worried but I knew he would come home later. I went back to sleep.

Something woke me again. I heard breathing in my room and I startled awake. I looked at the clock. 2:17 am. I switched on my little lamp by the bed. My eyes widened. Daddy, was sitting in the chair by my bed with a pair of my panties in his hand rubbing them against his mouth.

"Dad! Oh my God what are you doing in here?"

He got to his feet unsteadily. He had been drinking. He looked very disheveled and was wearing his boxer shorts. His blue eyes gazed at me. He looked glassy eyed. He pulled my covers away gently and said, "I just wanna look at you baby."

I was wearing a thin pink baby doll nightie and matching pink panties. My brown hair was all around my shoulders and my tits strained at the fabric of my nightie. He sat down on the bed and slid a hand up my thigh.

"Daddy no! We can't. Mom is in the next room." I gently pushed his hand away. He squeezed my thigh and slid it toward my panties again. I slid away from him a little. He was pretty drunk and I knew he wouldn't want mom to catch us. He suddenly grabbed me roughly and said, "Hold still Janey. I just want to touch you a little. I need that so much. Please let me touch you". I quit struggling and let his hand slide up my thigh.

His big rough hand slid up my thigh till he brushed my smooth pussy through my panties. He slid a finger up and down my pussy lips through the panties. I lay very still with my thighs slightly spread. He kept rubbing for what seemed like forever. Then he slid his hands inside my panties. I gasped as his sure finger slid between my silky soft cunt lips.

"You are already soaked Laney."

He brought his hand out of my panties and sucked my glistening juices off his finger. He undid the tie at the top of my nightie and pulled the neckline open. I tried to hold it closed but my dad was firm and pushed my hands away. He opened the neck and groaned as he exposed my C cup tits. He lowered his mouth to my hard nipple and sucked it firmly while his hand rubbed inside my panties making circles around my clit. He was excruciatingly slow. Teasing my clit slowly and firmly.

His hot mouth and tongue sucked and licked my hard nipples and he nibbled them with his teeth. He did this until I was panting with lust. Then he slid my panties off and with painfully slow licks he starting eating my wet cunt.

I made a sound and he immediately stopped and said, "If you make any noises Laney, I will stop and I won't let you cum."

He spread my soft thighs and went back to eating me out. His tongue licked me everywhere. Long slow licks then short flickering licks on my hard clit. Then he would tongue my wet hole at deep as he could get it inside. He put his lips on my clit and hummed as he sucked it. My back arched and I drew in a breath, and my dad stuck my wet panties in my mouth as he tongued my cunt hard and I came for him.

Still he didnt stop. He ate me like a man starving and made these noises as I came for him over and over. I was shaking like a leaf and drenched in sweat when he rolled me over.

"Put your face down on the bed and stick that nice round ass up for me Laney."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.