My 14th Birthday, I Gave Daddy My Virginity - Cover

My 14th Birthday, I Gave Daddy My Virginity

by Laneylove

Copyright© 2014 by Laneylove

Incest Sex Story: It may be my birthday, but my dad wants me to give him. Gift. He wants my Virgin cherry.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   True Story   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

What happened with my dad started on my 14th birthday. It's funny what your mind remembers of past experiences. I remember the smell of his cologne and the suit he was wearing the night it happened. I remember the feel of his hand touching my bare back. The feel of his 5 o'clock shadow is it rubbed against my cheek. I remember thinking that it was wrong to do this, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. My dad was very convincing.

My birthday fell on a Saturday. I was turning 14 and I was very disappointed that I wasn't going to be able to have my birthday party until the following week. My mom was out of town as usual. I was never really a priority to her. Neither was my dad for that matter. My dad offered to take me out to dinner to cheer me up a little. He told me to dress nice. He said he had bought me a dress for the occasion. When I took it out to put it on I was very surprised.

The dress was beautiful, it was a deep rich blue with spaghetti straps. It was rather low cut. It was my first really grown-up dress. The blue set off my eyes quite nicely. I was already well developed and had pretty nice C cup tits. I brushed out my long brown hair. And I put on some makeup. I didn't put on too much but I did put on some dark lipstick. I always thought that made me look sexy. The dress was backless so I didn't wear a bra. My blue eyes sparkled.

All during dinner my dad kept staring at me. It started to make me feel a little uncomfortable; I thought his look was a bit intense. After dinner a band played soft slow music, like a waltz. My dad let me out onto the dance floor and we danced. My Dad was a handsome man. 6 feet tall and 54 years old. He was in good shape and had my dark hair and blue eyes, although his hair was liberally sprinkled with silver.

His hand rested on the naked skin of my back as we danced. I loved the smell of his cologne and as he lowered his face down to mine I could feel the roughness of his shaved face brush against my cheek. People were starting to look at him with strange looks, so we decided it would be best to leave.

When we got home, I was still feeling a little uncomfortable. So I told him I was going to go to bed. I thanked him for the dinner and as I gave him a hug he held onto me. He said, " Not so fast Laney, we need to have a little talk."

He let me over to the couch and strangely enough he pulled me into his lap. I hadn't sat in my dad's lap since I was a child. He kept looking into my eyes and he gave a little smile.

"Daddy wants to have a very honest talk with you Laney. Don't be embarrassed just tell daddy the truth."

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Forgive me for being blunt Laney but have you let a boy pop your cherry yet?"

I stared at him and turned beet red.

"No daddy, I'm still a virgin."

"Good. That's what I was hoping. Did you know your mom and I don't have sex anymore?"

I shook my head, very embarassed.

"Do you love me baby girl?"

I hugged him tight. "I love you so much Daddy."

"Then it's time to show me Laney. I have taken care of you your whole life and been there for you when no one else was. I've given you things and never asked for anything in return. Your mother is a very cold woman. You aren't like her are you Laney?"

I shook my head no. He was telling the truth. My mom was like ice.

"I want you to give me your virginity tonight Laney. I don't want you to waste it on some fumbling boy in the backseat of a car. It belongs to me and I would like to take it for myself tonight."

I was shocked to my soul and a little afraid, but I was also curious and felt the first stirrings of desire.

"You can start by showing me those marvelous tits baby girl."

He brushed my hair back off of my shoulders and slid the spaghetti straps down my arms. He slid the silky material down over my arms and slowly off my breasts until they came free. He sighed deeply and licked his lips. He lightly brushed his fingers over my nipples and lifted each breast reverently. He gently ran his thumbs over my nipples and seemed pleased when they hardened almost instantly.

He lowered his mouth to my breasts and started licking the nipples softly. He squeezed them together and licked both nipples at the same time back-and-forth. He took turns suckling on each tit. When he took his mouth away the air cooled them and my nipples got even harder. He pinched them firmly between his thumbs and his forefingers. I couldn't help but gasp in pleasure.

"God Laney I love your tits. They're so beautiful. Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

He asked me to stand and I did. I stood in front of him with my tits hanging out and he slid my dress all the way off. I stood there shaking in my lacy thong panties, shaking like a leaf. He walked all the way around me looking me over with a hungry look in his eyes. He pulled me to him and I felt his big hands squeezing my ass hard.

"Have you ever sucked a Dick Laney?"

I nodded, embarassed.

"Good. Your mom never sucks my dick anymore. " He sat down on the couch and motioned me towards him. He unzipped his pants and slid them down and pulled his cock free.

"Come suck my cock for me Laney. Suck it good. Don't be like your mom. Make me feel good."

My entire being was flooded with shame. Shame because this shouldn't be happening, but also shame because I wanted it to so very much. I got on my knees in front of him and slowly lowered my mouth to his throbbing dick. I licked his cock from the head of it all the way to the base of his shaft and back up. I heard his sharp intake of breath as I sucked the large head of his prick into my mouth.

"Fuck yes! That feel so good Laney."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.