A Girl Always Has Options - Cover

A Girl Always Has Options

Copyright© 2014 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lost, captured and forced to satisfy the lustful desires of an oversexed couple, what can a young girl do?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Size  

Yasmin lay panting under the handsome thirty-something man who’d just given her her first fuck. Well, her first real one. Her head was still spinning from the orgasm that his huge cock had ignited in her, drilling her inexperienced young pussy within an inch of its life!

Not that he’d been rough. In fact he’d been pretty gentle, considering how he and Sadie had imprisoned and enslaved her so they could use her freshly developed fourteen-year-old body however they felt like.

The fuck had been as great as in her dreams, anyway - her fantasies that she was managing to mix up with reality. Matthew and Sadie clearly liked forcing sex on her, dressing her in a fantasy maid costume and tying her up. They had some kind of freaky fantasy about a slave, and she was it. The one tiny bit of control she could find was to enjoy it, while letting them think they really were ravishing her.

Sometime in the future that might give her the advantage she needed to escape from their clutches, and anyway it made her feel like less of a victim. She was sure her dad would approve: it was an option. The only one she had.

Now Matthew was getting off her. “Mmmmm, you really were ‘maid’ for it,” he joked again.

Yasmin quickly closed her legs. “Will you untie me please?” she asked, avoiding looking at his handsome face as though she couldn’t bear to.

“Not yet,” grinned Sadie, pulling her off the sofa onto the thick carpet with a bump. “Lie there for me while I get some. You look so perfect: young, beautiful and freshly ravished, with that dress pulled down below your gorgeous tits and your pussy exposed with juice everywhere.”

They both smirked at her as, incredibly, Matthew’s monster cock was stroked straight back to hardness by Sadie’s sensuous fingers. Then they undressed and fucked for about half an hour, ogling her while she lay on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and everything on display.

After that they untied her and sat her between them while they somehow put the Internet on the big TV and had fun buying different sex outfits for her. Yasmin could only sigh as they made their selections, sniggering about what she was going to look like dressed as an elf, Supergirl, Alice in Wonderland, a schoolgirl, Minnie Mouse and a load of others.

Then they went to various other stores and bought some more bikinis and some little tops and miniskirts, babydoll nighties and short, thin summer dresses for her.

She was going to be some kind of living sex toy doll. A young one. None of the outfits was an adult one, like a sexy cop or a nurse, and even the proper clothing was all young too, not like grown-up lingerie or something.

They spent hundreds of pounds, as though it was nothing. Then Sadie leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Yasmin struggled a bit.

“That reminds me,” said Matthew, getting up. He went into the hall and came back with a length of chain. He spread it out, showing it was about three metres long. It had small, shiny links, and he had two tiny padlocks with numbers to lock them.

While Sadie grabbed Yasmin to hold her still Matthew peeled off a stocking and padlocked a loop of the small metal chain round her ankle. It was cold. And ominous.

He padlocked the other end of the chain round the sofa leg, then they stripped her naked, ignoring her ineffectual resistance.

Sadie got down on all fours, giggling, and crawled towards Yasmin. Yasmin scuttled to the limit of the chain, then cowered: whatever was up, she was supposed to not want it. Sadie stalked her, grinning, and pounced.

Yasmin was in yet another unequal wrestling match. This time it ended with Sadie underneath, pinning Yasmin face-up with the strong adult legs wrapped over her slender teen ones, holding them apart. Wide apart. Yasmin’s slim arms were likewise trapped under Sadie’s so Yasmin was totally helpless.

“Mmmm,” Matthew was approaching with his perfect, even white teeth showing and his huge cock sticking out! Yasmin felt sure he shouldn’t be ready for another fuck already: it was only half an hour since the last one and that had followed pretty quickly from when he’d done her the first time!

“Looks like you need some more ravishing, slave” he grinned.

Yasmin realised her nipples were sticking up again. Sadie had got her so the nude wrestling was linked with sex in her mind.

In a moment Matthew was kneeling between her splayed legs and that amazing feeling was making her groan. “No, no,” she gasped to cover it.

He eased his huge joystick into her, ignoring her groaning “no’s” or actually enjoying them. She was really well-lubricated but he didn’t seem suspicious.

He sank his cock in slowly, a bit with each thrust. When he was finally all the way in he pressed gently on her vulva and she arched and gasped.

“Oh! No!” she was moaning, her head rotating first one way, then the other. He pumped in and out, sharing a grin with his wife.

Yasmine had an orgasm in a few minutes, after which Matthew picked her up, with a helping shove from Sadie, and draped her, still face-up, over a pile of cushions that Sadie pulled off the sofa and a chair.

The angle being arched over like that made the sensations really strong and it wasn’t long before her pussy was spasming again. Still Matthew didn’t cum though.

He carried her over behind the sofa, still completely impaled on his massive member, and made her roll over on the sofa back so he could fuck her from behind for a bit. After a few minutes Sadie started fondling her tits and kissing her neck and shoulders, until she came again.

Next Matthew turned her back over and carried her across to the wall and fucked her some more, letting her drop onto him so it seemed like her whole weight was pressing his cock into her. Eventually that made her cum again, after which he carried her floppy body up the stairs. He was pretty strong.

Sadie pulled the quilt back and he laid her on her bed, then fucked her for a few more minutes before turning her onto her hands and knees so that Sadie could join in again.

Sadie worked over her clit and tits while Matthew fucked her slow and deep, for some more minutes until gradually the sensations built back up and she climaxed once again. Rather weakly this time, but she felt Matthew pressing into her, grunting, and knew that he was spurting even more of his cum into her.

She felt Sadie kissing her, then the next thing she knew it was morning. Time to shower, put on an outfit, and go down to be molested over breakfast.


The pattern was set, and the days that followed consisted largely of sex. Sex with Sadie in the mornings and sex with both of them in the evenings.

They sacked their cleaner, so that Yasmin couldn’t appeal to her for help of course, and consequently an hour or two each afternoon was spent cleaning, as a slave should Sadie had grinned at her. Of course it had to be done in a costume, with her legs on display and her tits and waist being shown off, and Sadie playing with her from time to time.

Matthew added a lock to the outer door of the porch, so visitors were met out there and never got in. Yasmin assumed their neighbours must just think the Harrises were rather private, though perhaps here people didn’t see as much of their neighbours as she’d been used to? Anyway she never got the chance to ask for help, even if she’d been sure escaping was a good idea.

At weekends she was fucked and fondled on and off all the time. Her captors tried new outfits on her, fucked her in them, and took them off again. They chained her to things all over the house, tied her up in all different ways, ogled her while they fucked each other, and fucked her some more. They couldn’t get enough of her. In between fucking her they stroked her, kissed her and cuddled her.

Her entire life was about sex now. She’d be hoovering or something and Sadie would come up behind her, kiss her neck or slide a hand up the inside of her leg, or a hand inside her top over her tit, and set her off. Or Matthew would use his big, strong hands to pin her to something or strip her or whatever and then slide his monster deep inside her and drive her crazy until her orgasm left her spasming while he soaked her insides with his cum.

They seemed to get as much pleasure out of making her cum as they did getting off themselves, though they made sure to do plenty of that too. They dressed her up in every sexy costume they could think of, ogled her, fondled her, tied her up, and made her cum. When she wasn’t in a sexy outfit she was nude, on their naked laps or in bed with them, or even nude out in the garden, being ogled, caressed or fucked; or all three.

Sadie made her eat her and share all kinds of sex toys, while Matthew would spend literally hours inside her sometimes while he went on and on about her tits or eyes or body and how she never dried out. Having a wet, creamy and tingly pussy became a way of life. She quickly stopped counting orgasms, there were too many. And the more she had, the more Matthew and Sadie loved it.

Days passed, then weeks and months, with constant sex and this weird kind of affectionate slavery, and gradually Yasmin found herself thinking about her options in a different way.

She had her fifteenth birthday - celebrated with a cake, a new outfit and a matching number of orgasms naturally - and she could feel she was growing up. She was thinking her own thoughts more these days, and her dad’s words were still with her even if he and her mum couldn’t be: ‘Your life is your own responsibility; there are always options’.

Nothing had happened about the immigration appeal, and Yasmin had finally realised that even though he’d given her forms to fill in Matthew had been lying about it. She knew people did tell lies, but still it was a bit depressing. He’d lied about raping her, so probably she shouldn’t be surprised. Not that she hadn’t secretly liked being fucked with his huge cock even that first time ... and perhaps if she hadn’t secretly been looking forward to it she’d have been dry, and then he wouldn’t have?

Anyway he’d obviously lied and what she needed was a way to escape, and a way to get home safely and find someone else to appeal against the deportation with legal aid. So much time had gone by now, perhaps her mum and dad would have been released and she’d be safe at home again? But probably they’d still need some money. And would her dad even have a job now, or her mum?

Her thoughts could only remain thoughts though, until one Saturday she was cleaning the dining room, in her Batgirl costume.

“Ah Batgirl darling!” Sadie came in with Matthew, grinning. In a moment they’d grabbed her and put her on a corner of the dining table. They loved her being so light, though Yasmin was getting a bit fed up of being hauled around now. Sadie pulled her panties off while Matthew pulled her top down and started fondling her tits. He was a bit obsessed with them, in Yasmin’s opinion.

They slid her about on the shiny table until her pussy was on one edge and her head was dangling over the other. Now Sadie would eat and finger her, while Matthew would insist she sucked his cockhead (which was all that would fit in, and he didn’t push any more since however much he spanked her she always let him feel her teeth if he did) and fondled her tits. Usually they’d get her close and then spin her round so that Matthew could fuck her and she could eat Sadie.

They enjoyed her so casually now that until they got close to orgasm they could hold a discussion at the same time.

“Your office is so dusty,” Sadie remarked, “I don’t like to be in there now and it’s impossible to clean when it’s such a mess.” Yasmin knew she meant his office upstairs, where she did his accounts or administration or something.

“Sorry,” he apologised, “I ought to have a good do in there.”

“And a clearout,” Sadie added, “it’s no wonder you can’t keep it clean, there’s so much stuff all over the place. And you never use most of it. It’s not like when we had a cleaner to do it.”

“Sorry,” repeated Matthew, “I’ll have a go at it tomorrow. Batgirl can help me.” He pulled his cock out of her mouth, spun her round with Sadie, and slid his fat pole into her wet and ready pussy.


So the next morning Yasmin found herself in Matthew’s office, which had been off-limits to her up to now. It was indeed a complete mess, though there was a big desk, and a huge screen connected to a very stylish new-looking laptop. Matthew would only have the latest and greatest, of course. But there were piles of documents and folders and boxes and all odd things all over the floor and on the printer and everywhere.

Today she was a Girl Scout, in a green minidress which buttoned up the front, a sash and green knee-length socks. No bra or panties, as usual - her pussy didn’t leak because she was so tight, Matthew liked to grin at her, and he pumped it in so deep and he never had time between fucks to build up a big load. He began carrying things down to the spare bedroom with her.

The house had five bedrooms, of which two were offices for Matthew and Sadie; one was the main bedroom, one was Yasmin’s, and the one at the end of the corridor would have been the guest room but, since there were no guests these days, it had gradually become used as somewhere to put things.

Matthew gave Yasmin a broken desk lamp to bring, then next time a box full of books, then a big box of old computery bits. On top she could see a keyboard, a mouse, lots of cables and a power brick. On the way back she lagged behind a step and undid a button on her dress.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.