Betrayed in Mexico - Cover

Betrayed in Mexico

by Storyman 14376

Copyright© 2014 by Storyman 14376

Erotic Sex Story: White female owner of a notorious whorehouse in Mexico corrupts the weak and innocent people of Mexico

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Historical   Cuckold   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Clergy   Public Sex   Prostitution   .

Author comments, this new story I started 2 months ago. I have written this piece with live characters in mind.

1 Elizabeth Jack, looks like Meryl Streep

2 Delia Sanchez, looks like Vanessa del Rio

3, Anna Diaz look like Nautica Thorn

4, Hugo is a dead ringer for Burt Reynolds.

5, Mandingo Warrior ... Lexington Steel

Sister Delia Sanchez now 35years old, a catholic nun helps operate a small Catholic Church and orphanage in Tijuana Mexico. Delia has been a nun for 10 years. Her story was a successful one, but not without tribulations. At 15 yrs. of age her older boyfriend sold her into prostitution in southern Mexico. Delia landed at a notorious whorehouse; called "slut farm" there she learned the art of deviant sex. Often enjoying it but for certain, it was her ticket out from poverty. For 10yrs Delia reputation throughout Southern Mexico as a gutter whore was well known.

At 25-year-old Delia was struck with divine intervention. A priest with his flock traveling north ministered to Delia. He convinces Delia to divorce her wicked life and follow him into the ministry. Their Delia found salvation. For ten years Delia served the ministry faithfully. Slowly she removed all the wicked emotions as she focus totally on the ministry.

On this day we find Delia stand on a busy street in Tijuana. A steady parade of street hookers litters the street. Delia however is dress in full habit attire hiding every inch of her body. Although 20 lbs. heavier Delia was sill a pretty Latino, Her deep brown chubby face was all anyone would see. As Delia is passing out her religious pamphlets, a well dress gringo walk by and suddenly stops. The gentleman looks at Delia and calls her name "Delia is that you?" Delia look at the man and a wave of fear hits her has she drops all her pamphlets.

As she tries to step around the man he block her path. The white gringo grabs her arm and grins and say; Delia you don't remember me? Delia shake her head in denial, her eyes are downcast as she is trying not to look at the gringo. The gringo leans in with a glaring look and says, "My name is Hugo I work the front door at the "slut farm" you remember that don't you?" Delia as she is frozen momentarily states, " No you are mistaken senior " The gringo reaches and gently lifts her head up with his finger. He looks confidently at Delia and says, "You know me very well and I know you to". He then steps a side and said; "you have a good day sister". Delia scurries down the street not bothering to retrieve her pamphlets

The gringo picks up one of the fallen pamphlets than pulls out his cell phone. A female voice on the other end say "hello darling "The gringo as he reading the pamphlet states "Hi you will not guess who I ran into just now".

The next two weeks is uneventful for Delia. Relocating her soul saving and meager fun raising efforts for an orphanage that was in deep financial trouble. Sister Delia hope she would have no further run-ins with the gringo. On this day Delia is returning back to the orphanage. As she approaches she see a very expensive Mercedes Benz park in front of Pastor Jose office. Her Curiosity peaks as she opens the door to see the back of two heads. Two people are in conversation facing Padre Jose. Padre Jose sees Sister Delia said, "Come in Sister Delia, come in I want you to meet two very important people."

Sister Delia is midway into the big office when the two guests turn their heads to look at Delia. Immediately Sister Delia stops and whispers in Spanish "dear mother of god". Padre Jose quickly moves from behind his desk and rushes to Delia grab her hands and say, "It must be a divine intervention for HE has sent us two souls to save our Church and orphanage. I want you to meet Mrs. Jack and her associate Hugo they are investors from America". Sister Delia tremble with fear. Her past has finally caught up to her.

Sister Delia recognized the couple Elizabeth Jack and Hugo together they ran the infamous "Slut Farm" south Mexico notorious whorehouse. As Elizabeth Jack extended her hand, Sister Delia knew that these two people were directly responsible for breaking up many Mexican families and enslaving their daughters into the world of sex, prostitution, drugs and even bestiality. With her eyes casting downward Sister Delia nervously extends her hand into both of Elizabeth hands. Elizabeth would not let go as she talks, "Hello Sister Sanchez, Padre Jose has told us all about you, and the good works you've done at the orphanage.

"I almost feel I know you personally" as Elizabeth flashes and sly smile toward Delia who is frozen in thought. She remembers how Elizabeth Jack took charge of her training into the world of Whoredom. It started with the daily beating until her will was completely broken. Then force Lesbian scenes she performed on Elizabeth and all the others whores and customers at the whorehouse. The daily rapes of all 3 orifices, Elizabeth expertise was the brainwashing of the young innocent girls made to believe they were built to be whores to wear your whoredom as a badge of honor

Now Sister Delia stands shaking the very couples hand that was responsible for all that was mention above. Padre Jose barks his remarks at Delia to snap her out of deep thought. "DELIA I have a assignment for you tomorrow. The Jacks had graciously arrange a car to pick you up tomorrow morning and bring you down to their new 5 star Hotel in Tijuana. Look it over and report back to me. After all a portion of the 1st month proceeds will be donated to the church. I have a important meeting with our creditors tomorrow so you Sister Delia must go." "Then it is settle," says Elizabeth "my car will be here 9am sharp"

That evening Sister Delia pleaded with Padre Jose not to send her but he was steadfast on his decision. He did explain to her that they were in danger of losing the orphanage due to financial troubles. Sister Delia spent the evening in deep prayer as she would literally be walking thru the valley of death, she saw it as another test the lord would give her and she was determined to pass.

2, The Limo ride

Sister Delia dressed in her traditional black Habit. Armed with her bible, faith and a determine frame of mind was ready. A black Limo arrive and Hugo step out of the back seat. He opens the back seat and say's "good morning Sister" There Elizabeth Jack is sitting in the back seat dress in a black business suit with black sunglasses. Elizabeth smile and wave to Sister Delia and says, " Good morning Sister come in" as she pats the car seat next to her. Sister Delia momentarily had a 2nd thought about entering into the car. Elizabeth Jack look sinister as her smile widen when Delia entered Hugo followed in behind.

Sister Delia is trying hard not to show the fear and fright as the car pull away she is chanting in her mind the (lord prayer.) The hour long drive to Downtown Tijuana has began. Elizabeth Jack looks at Delia and brings her black sunglasses down the bridge of her nose. Elizabeth scents it will not be long to bring the "whore" back out of Sister Delia as she see Sister Delia is hugging her bible close to her breast. Elizabeth lean in and say's "My I see your bible?" Sister Delia shaking, hands over the bible to Elizabeth is smiling, as she knows it is her that is causing Delia distress.

Elizabeth flicks thru the pages like a deck of cards. Elizabeth gives Delia a smile and tosses the bible to the car floor. Delia is stunned, pleads for her bible is cut short by Elizabeth who leans in and say's "Shout up PUTA" Delia panics she leans away but into the arm of Hugo. Sister Delia is trap. Elizabeth began her taunt " Is this the same Delia Sanchez that used to be the nastiest whore at the slut farm? Elizabeth broke out in sarcastic laugher.

Sister Delia cries and begs, "please senorita take me back" Elizabeth smile and says OOOH Yea I'm going to take you back! Back when you were my best hard humping whore the SLUT FARM ever had. Back to a time when you had every cock in the room hard and waiting to fuck you" Elizabeth Jack reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out a stack of photographs. Elizabeth holds up the first photo of Delia on her knees cum dripping down the side of her face surrounded by 5 cocks eagerly sucking one

The 2nd photo Delia is sitting on a big black cock looking over her shoulder with a sexy smile for the camera. The 3rd photo was of Delia legs rap around a standing black man's waist, 6 of the 12-inch cock were plowing upward into Delia cunt. Standing in back of her a white man with his large white cock driving up into her gaping ass hole while she look at the camera displaying a sexy smile.

Elizabeth say's " I hosting a party tonight and I want you their as my main event. I got hundreds of photos of the real Delia in action. Not some scared and meager nun. Like I did 20 year ago. I going to reach down into your soul and drag the whore out. The whore we booth know you are. If you don't cooperate than you'll have to explain to Padre Jose why he will loose is orphanage. All those young kids back in the streets because of you! You just think about that Sister Delia.

3, Elizabeth Jack seals the deal

The long ride was relatively quit after the above conversation. As they arrive to the Hotel they walk into Elizabeth office. Hugo is ushering Delia hastily with a firm grip into the office. Elizabeth tells her receptionist to "hole my calls". Hugo is standing next to Delia. Sister Delia looks scared and is standing in front of Elizabeth's large wooden desks. Elizabeth sitting at her desk is looking at Delia. Elizabeth stands up orders Delia to "strip" as she walks around her desk

Delia with hand folded in prayer looks up at Elizabeth and says "Please Ms Elizabeth don't make me do that". Elizabeth now is standing behind Delia and runs her hand along Delia waist and thighs. Elizabeth whispers a venomous comment " bitch if you don't follow my every command I will call Padre Jose and tell him the deal is off". She picks up the phone and begins to dial Jose phone number. Delia see no alternative but to comply.

Sister Delia is standing completely naked. Elizabeth looks and say's "you seem to put on a few pounds over 10 years. Look like your ass got a little fatter whore" Elizabeth hand is roaming freely on Delia Latino big butt cheeks. Elizabeth asks Hugo who had a wide grin on is face "What do you think Hugo can Delia big ass take a big cock?." Hugo grabs a hand full of Delia big butt. And say's "without a doubt she still can fuck a big dick" Elizabeth chuckles and look at Delia who has tears in her eyes. Elizabeth smile knowing Delia is losing her humanity slowly. Elizabeth say's "what about the PUTA's her big tits? Think she can still rap them around a big cock?"

Delia is openly crying now unable to stop the verbal assault. Elizabeth moves in for the kill and say's " Delia you are a whore. You always been a whore, you were born to be a whore. Do you really think you can escape who you are by becoming a nun? Elizabeth is tweaking Delia right nipple and she is responding to her touch. Sister Delia does not notice that Hugo has unzipped his pants and his stroking his 9inch cock in his hand.

Elizabeth says, look what Hugo has for you my dear. Delia look at the big cock and begins to tearfully plead with Elizabeth "Please, don't "Elizabeth with a concern look said " think of all those children that will be thrown back to the streets because of you Sister Delia! Slowly Delia left hand touch Hugo stiff cock. Elizabeth noticing this gives Hugo a wicked smile. Sister Delia is looking up to the sealing in silent prayer but it is Elizabeth words that command her "Touch his cock slut, feel how powerful it is." Sister Delia is slowly stroking his cock rotating her hand with a firm grip.

Elizabeth pours in more encouragement "Hugo look how the whore grab your cock. Feel how powerful it is Sister Delia. Take control of Hugo big cock, that's it

Cunt jerk it nice and slow". Elizabeth can see a transformation coming over Sister Delia as she began to hyperventilate. Elizabeth pressed Delia on Just as she done with many other young Mexican girls. Elizabeth bringing her hand from her tits to Delia's moist cunt. Elizabeth shoves 2 fingers up into Delia and whispers into Delia ear "Let it go PUTA" Sister Delia eyes rolled back in her head and for the first time in 10years she swears in Spanish.

Elizabeth is vigorously shoving her fingers into Sister Delia as the first orgasm hit. Delia's cunt juices are flowing to the floor. Elizabeth signal to Hugo, and they both step away from Delia leaving her standing, bucking in orgasm bliss. Suddenly Sister Delia falls to the floor still bucking from her ordeal. Elizabeth laughs and point to Delia said, "Hugo is this the same nun you saw 2 weeks ago? Hugo replies, "Not now, she looks like the nasty whore that work at the SLUT FARM. "Exactly" stated Elizabeth "let's prepare the slut for her future" Elizabeth press her intercom and told the receptionist "please send a few guys up from the club to my office"

Elizabeth reaches down and helps Sister Delia up to her knees facing Hugo, his large cock just inches away. Sister Delia is dazed and is praying in Spanish with her hands press together. Elizabeth is running her hands thru the Latino's long black hair down to her scalp. Elizabeth sound compassionate as she say's " That's right Punta pray, pray hard to your new god" as Hugo press his hard cock thru Sister Delia praying hands. Instinctively she grabs his cock with booth hands as they rotate around his entire cock. Elizabeth urges " Go on whore do what you were born to do" Sister Delia in one motion open her pretty mouth and engulf Hugo entire cock.

Elizabeth held Delia head, as her nose is press against Hugo pubic hairs. Sister Delia is coughing saliva thru her mouth and nose has she tries to breath. Elizabeth slowly guides Delia head off Hugo large cock allowing her to really taste the essence of Hugo cock. A long strand of saliva links Hugo cock to Sister Delia lips. Sister Delia next move confirmed to the smiling Elizabeth that the whore within her had emerged. Delia Sanchez without any encouragement devoured Hugo's cock again. Delia slowly withdrew her Latino lips rotating her head around the cock head Hugo, savoring every inch of Hugo's cock. With a look of pure lust Sister Delia cast her eyes up at Hugo.

Delia than spit onto Hugo stiff cock and devoured it again for the 3rd time. Hugo grabs Delia head and began to skull fuck her. Hugo is determined to achieve orgasm Delia has a firm grip on Hugo's butt cheeks in support of Hugo orgasm. After about 15sec of vigorous skull fucking Hugo pulls his saliva slick cock from the Latina's mouth and jerks his cock as Delia in Spanish, is pleading for his cum. The 1st blast erupts and a thick blob of cum lace Delia pretty face. The 2nd and 3rd blast, drops into Delia open mouth. Just than 3 men enters into Elizabeth office and quickly undress. Hugo moves away putting his cock back into his pants. Elizabeth helps Delia up and faces her toward the 3 advancing men. As they approach they see a big tit Latina looking like a sexual beast. Her nostrils flaring, Delia body is swaying from side to side. Elizabeth's hands are under Delia arms holding up her large tits. Elizabeth smiles as she observes cum drips down from Delia face onto her large tit.

Elizabeth whispers into Delia ear "These men are here to fuck you, to give your big Latino body the fucking it grave." Elizabeth watches as a devilish smile forms on Delia's face. Delia makes no attempt to wipe the man slime from her face. With open arms she greets them as Delia swears in Spanish "This PUTA need a good fucking now" Her big hips sways as the men grope her voluptuous body as they walk her to the couch in the back of the office. Elizabeth Jack call Padre Jose and informs him that Sister Delia has decided spend the night. Padre Jose ask, "How did her interaction with the staff go" Elizabeth smiles and said, "OOOH she making progress" as she watches Delia straddle a man, who's cock disappear into her open cunt.

4, Show Time @ Slut Farm II

The Slut farm II is Elizabeth Jack new private club located at the new 5 star hotel.

Tonight is the grand opening of the very private club. For $1000 per person, front row table seats were available to the rich Mexicans, Americans, Europeans mostly couples. Single locals, males who can afford were sitting in the back tables for $500 per person. (One would say that this entry fee was enormous, but Elizabeth Jack's reputation commended it. It was decadence at the highest level)

The large room is filled with 100 paying customers. Sprinkled with 20 high-class hookers and 10 jocks ready to service anyone's perversion. Elizabeth is monitoring the show from her office on CCTV. The scene in the room almost resembles an orgy, but not totally, Hugo the Slut Farm II Master of Ceremonies still had control. In the back of the room were 10 booths each covered with a back curtain each numbered. If a quest needed privacy the booth can be rented for 10-20 min. Hugo is introducing 1 last hooker to the room. He is reading off a list of her special skills as she walking into the audience. Elizabeth is putting the finishing touches to Sister Delia's outfit.

As Elizabeth was applying Delia makeup she could her the low buzz from the large black

Cock dildo inserted up into Delia cunt. Along with the sexual sedative issued 1 hour ago.

Elizabeth had selected the satanic look for Sister Delia tonight. From head to toe Sister Delia is wearing her black Habit. Her full lips are painted red with black eyeliner around booth eyes. Her Habit is covering her voluptuous body. All that Delia is wearing is a black G-string. Booth of Sister Delia's 42" DD tits have black duct tape covering her big nipples. Delia is sporting her 5-inch, knee-hi black boots.

Elizabeth has walked Sister Delia to a full-length mirror. Elizabeth watches as tears are forming in Delia's eyes. Elizabeth stood close behind Delia and whispered these comments "Look into the mirror Delia, do you see a nun?" Elizabeth smiles and runs her hands over Delia big tits. Elizabeth continues, " I see a sexual creature, a creature who causes men and woman to drool with lust." Elizabeth can see the changeover taking Delia. A wicked smile appears on Delia's full lips, as Elizabeth place a thick gold chain and cross around her neck. "Welcome back Delia" Elizabeth stated, "Your fans await you"

Elizabeth and Delia walked across the hall and wait behind the stage curtain. They could hear the laughing buzz from the crowd gathered in the main area. Elizabeth looks and can see the anticipation on Delia face. Sister Delia is hit with a wave of lust that she has not felt in 10years, as Elizabeth hand move down the back of Delia habit. Hugo is calming down the crowd

"Have your seats Ladies and Gentleman tonight we have a surprise guest performing for you tonight. 10 year ago this woman was our feature performer. Then suddenly she left us and became a NUN!" The crowd begins to viciously laugh, as Hugo has to calm them down and continues "But now she back ladies and gentleman to pick up where she left off. Slut Farm II is proud to present the return of Sister Delia Sanchez"!!!! A recording of David Rose (the stripper) roars throughout the room. Sister Delia instinctively strolled out into the stage one leg in front of the other. Delia's voluptuous body is hidden under her habit as she prances around the stage.

Delia is in her glory as she holds her head high and receives the crowd praise, although all of the praise was catcall and lewd comments. As she is walking she is unbuttoning her black habit, teasing the crowd. Sister Delia walks over to Hugo, grabs him by the waist and begins to hump him as she whispers in his ear. She than lets the habit fall to the ground, the crowd roars their approval. Hugh eyes open wide with surprise as he talks into the microphone and say's "I think Sister Delia is hiding something but where?" Delia full red lips smiles as she turns to the crowd, standing in 5-inch heels, bend forward and places both hands on her knees. The voluptuous Latino pointed her big ass toward Hugo. The cross and chain dangling from her neck, still wearing her religious head rap she pushes the black dildo partly out of her cunt.

Hugo grabs hold of the dildo base and begins to fuck the dildo in and out. Sister Delia assists him by rotating her big ass while blowing kisses to the crowd. Hugo removes the 9 inch black dildo (slick with Delia cunt slime), holds it up toward the stage lights so all can see. The crowd howls their approval, as Delia stands erect with both hands on her hips. Hugo specks into the microphone, "Ladies and gentleman sister Delia will be making her rounds in the VIP section please be generous." Than Hugo delivers a load slap to Delia butt cheek.

The stripper song plays and Delia strolls over to a couple sitting in table #1. The lady is holding the male hard cock in her left hand, as the crowd behind them is standing and straining to get a better look Sister Delia bends forward smiles and devours the man entire length of his cock The man is rapidly fucking the LATINA'S mouth. After a few seconds Delia move her mouth off the cock leaving 3-4 strand of saliva connecting her wet lips to his cock. (A trick Delia learned early on at the slut farm). Sister Delia engulfs the cock again and the lady holds Delia head down. The man is now shooting his cum down Delia throat. Delia hand is jerk off the cock. Delia smiles at the lady as cum drip off her big red lips.

The lady leans in and French kiss Delia, The crowd is chanting "PUTA, PUTA, PUTA", as the two ladies exchange spite and cum. Delia brakes off the kiss, and with the back of her hand wipe the cum off her mouth. Delia gets up as the lady slaps her ass as she strolls to table #2. Table 2 has 4 male occupants dress in suites. All 4 are stroking their cock to erection. Sister Delia is walking around the table. Some close enough to table #2 are reaching for a cheap thrill. Delia touches and teases each cock has she passes over the men. Watching all 4 cocks getting stiff Sister Delia picks one. She backs her big butt over the stiff cock, rotating her gaping cunt over the lucky cock head of occupant of table #2

Looking over her shoulder at the man she states in Spanish "You ready to fuck the PUTA?" than without warning Delia cunt slides down the entire shaft. She leans back against the man's chest and grinds her cunt against the base of his cock. Delia is looking at the 3 men as they jerk their cock feverishly, enticing them to touch her big tits as she holds them up with both hands. She sees one man is close to ejaculation. Delia fingers the man to come close, the man moves quickly in front of Delia. (She knows what coming next.) A burst of thick white cum bolted from his cock, the crowd roars as Delia lean forward to greet the flying cum blast. A thick wad of cum laced down the middle of her pretty LATINA face. Delia swear in Spanish, before the man could eject the 2nd blast Delia big red lips engulf the spurting cock head and drain the sanative cock head of its remaining fluid

The crowd is at a fever pitch as Delia stand up and dislodges her cunt from the rock hard cock now quivering and slick with Delia cunt juices. Delia turns to the crowd with a bold proud look as the thick wad of cum is plastered on her face. Sister Delia make no attempt to remove it as she let's everyone look at the nastiest whore in Tijuana Mexico. Two security men move in to escort Delia to the back of the room they stop in front of booth # 3. Delia bend over and slaps are big butt checks hard. Than Hugo announce on the microphone "Ladies and Gentleman you seen it with your own eyes. Sister Delia Sanchez IS the nastiest PUTA in Tijuana. She'll be taking confession in booth # 3"

5, Betrayal of Anna Diaz

It has been 1 week since Pastor Jose has heard from Sister Delia Sanchez. As word spread thru-out Tijuana of the return of Delia, Elizabeth is talking to Hugo and Delia in her office. "My dear Delia, the SLUT FARMS appointment book is filling up with request for you. Once word got out you that you are back your old rich and famous cliental are returning. But for now I have an idea that I'm sure you would love. Pastor; Jose has called me few times. The good pastor is coming here this afternoon. He is concern about you Sister Delia. So I had some of my friends look into his pass history". Elizabeth produces a large envelope and passed it over to Hugo and Delia. Elizabeth sees the smiles and eye-opening surprise develop over their faces.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.