Toni With an 'I' - Cover

Toni With an 'I'

Copyright© 2014 by dirty little secret

Chapter 4

Gay Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Anthony was always different from the other boys -- but as he prepares to start high school, his life is about to change.

Caution: This Gay Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Reluctant   Rape   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I was teased mercilessly the entire first day of school. Mostly it consisted of name calling but several times my butt was grabbed in the hall between classes or a group of boys would pin me against the lockers and pull the hem of my dress up to my neck exposing my colorful panties. For my second day, Mom wanted me to wear one of my new short skirts but I convinced her to let me wear a pair of snug short shorts with the rolled up legs and a little baby-doll top with the words "GO FOR IT" scrawled across the front in beautiful script letters along with the new wedgie sandals Crystal had picked out.

I hopped into the shower and touched up my entire body with a quick pass of the razor and rubbed lotion into my skin after I dried off remembering how many hands had touched me during the previous day. I got dressed pulling on a pair pink thong panties knowing I did not want dreaded pantie lines and painted my toes to match before pulling my shorts up my legs and wiggling into them. My little pink baby-doll top hugged my slender body letting my flat tummy peek out. I looked at my appearance in the mirror and wished I had gotten a belly button piercing this weekend.

"Oh that's adorable Toni. That outfit makes your legs so sexy." My mom said as I entered the kitchen. "But we have to work on your makeup skills so you can get properly dressed in the morning." My mom said as she led me to her bathroom. Mom quickly added a touch of pink shadow to my eyes and fluffed my hair and handed me my backpack before sending me out to catch the bus.

My friend Jimmy caught my eye and beckoned me over nervously. I moved closer as he said "Ohmygod Toni you look hot. After yesterday at least half the guys in school want to have their dick in your mouth and I heard a group at practice last night that want to ... ummm ... want to ... god Toni ... fuck your ass - so be careful because the way you look in those shorts there are gonna be more thinking about that." Then Jimmy looked around and whispered "Those two guys on the bus yesterday - Smitie and Sammy, they are on the team and they were some of the guys talking about your ass like that."

The bus hissed to a stop in front of us and I climbed up into the bus quickly looking for a seat up front, but only seats in the middle-back were open. I moved down the isle and saw Smitie and Sammy grinning at me before I was pulled into a seat and squeezed between two eleventh grade boys. Their hands were on my legs pulling them apart while I tried to hold them together.

"Roger was right about you faggot. We watched you yesterday when you sucked Roger and we want you to suck us too like he said. And since you are a little faggot now you must like to get fucked in the ass so we expect to slam that tight faggot fuck hole of yours."

I was shocked by their crudeness, but was unable to do anything but squeak out a timid "Yes".

Mercifully, the bus arrived at school and I dashed for the door and headed inside and straight to my locker. As I stood there getting my books for the first few classes, hands grabbed my waist and as I struggled to get free someone dry humped my butt as a crowd gathered. Finally I was forced to my knees and looked up at Roger as he grinned down at me.

RIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG. Thank god - saved by the bell, signaling homeroom was about to start and the halls emptied as everyone moved to assigned rooms. I made my way and sat in my chair in the second row watching two new students talk to Miss Fredricks at her desk. Looking up she scanned the room and looked my way.

"Anthony, I mean Toni with an "i" can you move to the seat in the back so one our new students can sit closer to the front?"

I bit my lower lip and turned back to see the grinning faces of some of the rougher boys in my class. Anthony would never have sat back there with this group and Toni with an "i" was even more sure he didn't want to be there. As I moved back to take my new seat the wolves salivated. Miss Fredricks was never all that attentive and as she sat at her desk she ignored the goings on in the back of the class - the part of the room she had just moved me into the middle of. That was why I sat in the front. The guys were all making crude comments and reaching out to paw at my body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.