Death Warrant

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: When a extremely good thief has a death warrant issued on him it is time to find out why and by who. When the team leader that is trying to terminate the death warrant gives up names he finds the reason. That causes him to issue a few death warrants of his own and to send a clear message.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I have been a thief most of my life and I am extremely good at it. I have never been caught and the police do not even know who I am. I have a few casual friends but even they do not know who or what I am. My name is Dark Alexander Trelhim but people just call me Dark since that is the only name they know.

I left three friends when they started talking about hitting a drug supplier. I was sitting in my hidden apartment planning a job. I glanced at the phone or comm as people were beginning to cal them. I picked it up to see an ... associate and answered, "Dark."

"You need to run. Get out of the city and stay gone."

I frowned, "why?"

"They have a Death Warrant for you."

I sat up, "but I am..."

"Just run Dark."

He hung up and I cursed as I looked around. A death warrant was signed by a judge but only if the suspect was a killer and only if they had proof. The warrants were given to one of five special police squads called death squads. I pulled up the police wanted channel on the vid and stared at my name and then looked at the contact name.

Devlin Devrou was the contact and he had over fifty terminations on his record. A little checking and I had his address and everything I needed. I used a skin mask and gloves when I left and collected what I needed. It took a little to get into his apartment and then I set the trap. It was very late when he came in and I watch the tiny hidden cameras as he started checking his home.

I breathed through the nasal filters and waited. I touched a button when he entered the kitchen and the colorless and odorless gas began seeping out. He yawned and turned before swaying and then suddenly yanking open a cabinet to pull out a mask. Five seconds later I left the tiny closet and entered the kitchen.

I knelt to remove the mask that had been drugged. I injected another drug into a vein before pulling him up and using his restraints. I cut his clothes off and waited until I was sure the second drug would be working, it was to enhance pain. I woke him and smiled, "hello Devlin."

He struggled and cursed and I pulled out a slim stick like wand, "I am going to be asking you questions and you will give me answers."

He started to spit and I pushed a small ball gag into his mouth, "this is really going to hurt."

I touched his chest with the wand and ran it down to his stomach. He was screamed into the gag as the neural stimulator seemed to rip his nerves apart. They did not but to him it felt as if a red hot knife was ripping into him. I drew the wand along his legs and across his stomach again before touching his balls. I finally stopped and waited for him to stop screaming.

When I pulled the gag out he was ready and started talking. He told me which judge had signed the warrant. He told me who ordered it and who else knew. He gave me names and when he was done I looked him in the eye, "if you are still looking for me tomorrow yours will be the death warrant that gets terminated."

I collected everything and walked out as I thought about the names. It was ordered by Markus Martinez, one of the largest crime bosses. He had given the order to judge Henry Addison and made sure police commissioner Edward Daws knew to have the best squad enforce it. Apparently my friends had carried out their job and it was Martinez's supplier.

According to Devlin they were dead but Martinez thought I had been in on it because I had been seen with them before the job. I was planning as I went and used an unregistered comm and computer pad or comp as they were called now. I grinned at what I saw, Markus Martinez had a club in one of the super sky buildings.

The top six floors were his and one floor was for all his ... business. I found his vault easily and checked the building plans with normal building plans. Martinez had several flaws, one was he like to flaunt any win over an opponent. Like the teenage girl he was currently using as what he call his cum dump.

Jia was the daughter of a now dead Tong gang leader. His other flaw was he always had to have ways to escape. I bypassed the one way lock and opened the panel silently. I stepped into the brightly lit counting room and looked around. Along one wall were the stacks and bundles of credit notes from yesterday's business.

The back wall was blocked by armored glass with a key pad. Inside were large bundles of stacks, each note was a ten thousand credit voucher note. Each stack held a hundred and each bundle held a hundred stacks. Filling the area behind the armored glass was poison gas. I grinned and crossed to his counting table and the special note to comp transfer machines.

I removed my comp and accessed my account before plugging it into the machine net. There were four machines and I started loading the note feeders with the credit notes on the shelves before starting the machines. Notes fed into the machines and transferred the amount to my account before the note dropped out and was incinerated.

While the machines went to work I did to. I disarmed the gas and it was being pumped out as I used a small devise to decrypt the entry pad and unlock the armored glass door. I checked and filled the note feeders again before opening the vault and moving the large bundles to the counting table. It took awhile to transfer all the notes.

When I was done I took the memory cards from the machines and tucked the comp away. I moved back to the escape panel and slipped in before closing it. I climbed the ladder several more floors before bypassing the one way lock and opening the panel. I looked at the girl on the bed with Martinez before moving closer to the bed.

I used a med injector to make sure she stayed asleep. I moved around to Martinez and put him out before moving him off the bed and secured him to a chair. The next hour was spent questioning him about his business and who he paid off. When I finished I pushed the injector against his throat, "terminate this."

He jerked but it was to late and a moment later he was spasming as he died. I looked at the girl and sighed, I could not leave her, she would be killed. I wrapped the blanket around her and lifted her to my shoulder. It was a little harder climbing out but I managed. Once I was clear of Martinez's levels I slid down a lot faster and finally walked away.

Once I was in my apartment I carried the girl to my bed and unwrapped her. I looked at her body and shook myself before waking her. She looked around when she woke, "master?"

I reached between her legs to finger her bald cummy slit, "dead and gone."

She shuddered and humped, "am I your cum dump now?"

I smiled and sat as I continued to finger her, "did you want to be?"

She groaned and spread her legs, "yes."

I stood and stripped before moving onto the bed and between her legs. I kissed her and lifted to push my cock into her slimy hole. She tilted her hips as my cock stretched her tight pussy and sank all the way into her. She lifted and spread her legs as she held my hips, "ooohhh!"

She was very slick and full of cum as I pulled back and started to fuck her. It was not long before she was humping and bucking as she writhed around and moaned. Her tight pussy was constantly grasping and squeezing my cock as I began to fuck her a little harder. A few minutes and I was shoving into her and pushing before I began gushing huge spurts of cum.

Jia jerked as her pussy clenched and she hugged me tight, "mmmm!"

It was several moments before I was done and she sighed and smiled, "again?"

I shook my head and pulled out before turning her over and pushing back into her from behind. That girl loved the feel of cock and cum. I set a few wards and alarms before taking a nap while she laid in bed and fingered her slimy pussy or licked cum from her fingers. It was the programing Martinez gave her I think.

I was up later and pulled her into the bathroom to wash. I put one of my dress shirts on her and pulled her out to the kitchen. While we ate I did some checking and shook my head, Devlin Devrou had not taken my warning and was hunting me with a vengeance. Martinez's organization was in ashes with competitors tearing huge chunks out of his businesses.

I spent the day planning and put Jia to sleep and into bed before leaving with another skin mask on. The huge estate had remotes guarding it with vid cameras everywhere. The black grav shroud dropped me onto the upper balcony. It was the only one not covered by cameras, the reason? Well the good judge had a habit and this room was his play pen.

I rolled and folded the shroud up before packing it away. I listened at the door and slipped the simple lock before stepping into the room. The judge was fucking a teenage girl on some kind of table that held her legs up and spread. I walked up behind him and touched a stunner to the back of his head.

He jerked before collapsing and the girl shuddered as some of the stun passed to her. I looked at the cum leaking out of her before moving to the side and using a med injector to keep her asleep. I grabbed the judge and shoved the ball gag into his mouth before pushing him out and through the house.

Downstairs in his office I restrained him in his desk chair and pulled out the slim neural stimulator. I set it on the desk before using another med injector, this one to administer the drug that would heighten the pain. I turned and used his desk comp to pull up information. I started working and smiled at him when I finished.

I undid one restraint, "touch the screen."

He shook his head and I sighed and let his hand go before using the neural stimulator on his cock and balls. I kept it up for several minutes before pulling back and waiting. I gestured, "touch the screen and confirm."

He reached out quickly to do as I told him. I fastened the restraint again and removed the gag before I began questioning him. When I finished I replaced the gag, "you are terminated."

I touched his throat with the med injector before collecting the few things I needed and left while he spasmed and died. I found the vid surveillance comp and removed the drive and the memory. I went to get the girl, her name was Tamara and she had been a gift from Martinez who trained her after killing her family.

I found a blanket and wrapped her before carrying her out after disarming the remotes. I knew the city was in for a huge shock because one of the things I had done was issue death warrants for everyone on a death squad. When I laid Tamara beside Jia she opened her eyes and smiled, "fuck me?"

She was an angel and I glanced at Jia who shifted. I smiled and reached out to rub her pussy mound, "awake Jia?"

She turned her head and opened her eyes before nodding. She looked at Tamara who looked back at her and then at me, "please?"

Jia smiled, "fuck her and then me."

I looked at the girl and sighed before standing and undressing. I moved onto the bed and between her legs as she fingered her bald pussy. I pushed into her slimy hole and sank deeper as she wiggled and tilted her hips. I bent to give her a kiss, "I like it slow okay?"

She grinned and nodded as Jia giggled and I pulled back to start fucking her. I used long thrusts and with all the sperm in her she was more than slippery. She grunted as I pressed into her but only spread her legs and humped up. It was a few minutes before she shuddered and her tight pussy squeezed.

She got a surprised look before thrashing around, "oooohhhh!"

I continued to fuck her with nice deep thrusts and she was constantly writhing around and spasming. It took several minutes before I buried my cock and held her. She was just so tight and hot that I could not hold it and began pumping and gushing cum. She jerked and held up her hips, "mmmm!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.