I've Got Mexico - Cover

I've Got Mexico

Copyright© 2014 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

“So, Chloe, here you are! Welcome to Acapulco!” Ned hugged his ex-wife, even as she planted a kiss on him ... and she wasn’t alone.

“See who I brought with me?” Chloe pointed to Annette, Ned’s own sweet sister, who definitely had a thing for him.

“Ned!” Annette ran into her brother’s arms, kissing him openly, not caring who saw them.

“Sweet sis ... let me look at ya! Yep, you’re as ravishing as ever! Meet my new ... ladies. Jessenia and Marisol Ramos, meet my sister, Annette Samuels. They’re sisters, too, as you can see for yourself. They’re also my lovers and always will be. Girls, meet my ex-wife, Chloe... ?” Ned fished for the surname.

“Samuels. I never got remarried, remember? I still bear the same last name as you and Annie here,” Chloe then kissed and hugged both sisters, plus Annette.

Then she ran to greet her own mother, Nadine, who was also there. She knocked the cigarette out of her mother’s mouth, but neither woman cared about that. They kissed ... with tongue, too. Like lovers. Not like mother and daughter at all. Nadine practically dragged her daughter inside, causing the rest of the group to follow them. Ned was kind enough to carry the luggage, of which there was surprisingly little, particularly from Annette’s end of things.

Before everyone’s eyes, Nadine did what she knew that she should have done years ago. She pulled down Chloe’s khaki shorts and spanked her bare bottom repeatedly over her lap. This wasn’t a playful, sensual spanking at all. Every last swat stung and left a deep red welt on Chloe’s buttocks. Chloe found herself crying noisily as her mother gave her the discipline that she had lacked for years. It was for her own good and everyone present agreed silently to that fact.

“Your turn, Ned. Time to spank your wife, er ex-wife, as she deserves. Go to him, daughter. You know that this is right, don’t you? You’ve been very naughty, haven’t you?” Nadine took on a calm, yet firm motherly tone of voice with her pride and joy.

“Yes, Mommy,” Chloe for some reason sounded much younger than her thirty or so years as she submitted to the corporal punishment at her ex’s hands.

Ned didn’t hold back, either. He spanked his ex-wife ruthlessly, virtually ensuring that she wouldn’t be able to sit down comfortably for a week. He really laid into her with his bare hands, making her bite her bottom lip now with every single swat. Chloe realized by now, as painful as it was, as much as it stung, that she really needed this just as her mother said. She needed to truly suffer somehow, to make amends, to feel true, visceral pain on a level that caused her past folly to sink in at last. She needed to atone, and for that, pain was unavoidable.

“Damn ... you shouldn’t marry me again ... you should marry Mom ... and become my stepfather! I don’t need a hubby ... I need ... a Daddy!” Chloe suddenly declared, making Ned and Nadine laugh, followed by the Ramos sisters and Annette.

“Then you should get spanked by Aunt Annette, too, then,” Annette insisted once Ned allowed Chloe to stand up.

“Just remember that I’m gonna still be fucking you ... hard. Very hard. Roughly. And a lot. You owe me some back payments of marital sex, young lady!” Ned demanded while Annette laid into Chloe with her bare hands, too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.