Bonfire Slut - Cover

Bonfire Slut

by Katinka

Copyright© 2014 by Katinka

Erotic Sex Story: A girl's curiousness gets the better of her and she makes herself a part of the group of teens that sits around a beach bonfire. Little does she know how much a part of the group she'll become...

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Pregnancy   .

"No, no, nooooooo. I'm a virgin, Please don't do this ... Aaaaaghhhh"

My cock pierced her fiercely defended hymen and penetrated that place where no man had ever gone before. Literally.

"You're no longer a virgin, babe. You're a slut now." I stated matter of factly.

In three stabs most of my cock had entered between those pristine pussy lips, turning red with her virgin blood and I started to fuck her. I found she was damp, but not wet. She thought herself ready to go with the experienced gang, sit on our spot at the beach, enjoy the bonfire and our pot and make out. But I guess she had not calculated on the rest of the experience and her introduction to sex today. Her pussy still needed to learn how to prepare for penetration and how to lubricate easily. Before we'd be through, she would learn all about how to receive a hard cock. And she wouldn't be the first one we taught.

I sat back on my heels, my cock now deeply embedded in her teen pussy. It looked like she had given up on fighting me when she just laid back and let it wash over her. She had fought me when she was still a virgin and I ripped off her skirt and panties, but I guess the fact that my cock had fucked away her cherry forever, made her give up completely. I wasn't sure if I liked her giving up.

Looking down I admired the blonde strands of pubes she had growing on her vulva and lips. Generally speaking, I don't like hair on a pussy, but on her it made her look so innocent. She really wasn't ready to be fucked. Just how I like them most.

I had bloodied her pussy and I was glad to be able to add another virgin to my list. My cock and her pussy showed her blood and I guess that was the only fluid that she provided. So I spit on her lips and inserted my cock to get the saliva in her and lube her pussy. I did that several times, till it was better and I could shove the last inch of my cock up to her teen cervix.

"OOooooowww. Don't hurt meeeee." She whined but I didn't act on her plea. I fucked her all the same.

"Shut up slut," I said. Still on my hunches, I was able to flick her clit with my thumb, in the hope she would lubricate. I continued fucking her, with steady motions but not as hard.

"I'm not a slut..." she whined and I saw she slightly adjusted her body to the rocking of my hips.

"You smoked my stuff, you took my cock. You're a dope slut all right." With every statement I thrust my cock inside her, punching the theme home.

"I was a virgin till you took me. I'm not a slut!" she tried again, tears streaming down her face. I heard she used my word in her reply. She was a quick learner for sure. At least now she slowly regained some of her fighting spirit and I liked her more that way.

"The night is still young, babe," I said softly, but she heard me all right. We were a tight group of friends and we shared our bitches. She didn't know what to expect when she worked her way into joining our campfire, but from the moment she did, her cherry was forfeit. She was my bitch that night, but I never engaged twice with the same girl.

It took several minutes, but then I noticed that she changed in her attitude. I felt that her lubrication had started up. I made sure I took her cherry when she was still a bit high from the weed, so that her sensitivity was high and she felt every inch enter her body. It must have helped her getting excited.

"Don't cum now, baby. One sure sign of a slut is a bitch that cums on her virgin fuck. There is no way back from that: you'd be a slut forever."

"I'm not a slut. I'm not cumming." I saw her bite her teeth. I was surprised she understood what I meant with cumming, but I guessed one doesn't get to be fifteen without learning a few expressions. She adapted so easily and once again used my word on her state of excitement. I was still diddling her clit with my thumb, while penetrating her ever harder and deeper, while her pussy started lubricating abundantly.

A few minutes later I changed my fucking to start taking her for real. I took hold of her hips and drove my cock in. She had gradually opened up and took all I gave her, even though she was still very tight. Our pelvises collided loudly against each other with every thrust.

However, she was fighting her feelings and I knew just the thing to help her over the top. I wanted her to believe that she was a slut. I tore her t-shirt bottom to top to display her surprisingly well-filled bra and the encased titties.

"Nooooooo," she reacted again, but I was too strong for her to stop me from shoving her bra up and display her hard teenager tits with the tiny nipples. Her boobs were a beautiful big handful with red peaks. I started massaging her orbs and with my fingers manipulated her nipples to give her some extra excitement. She softly thrust her pelvis against mine, meeting my cock part of the way, sinking it in her pussy. I knew she couldn't help it, it was just instinctive, but I wouldn't let this chance get away.

"You're such a slut!" I said. I tore her bra between the cups, destroying her last piece of clothing. She was completely naked and had nothing to wear home. I hoped she could borrow a thong and a shirt from one of the girls that belonged to my homies. She should start wearing thongs anyway. Those baby blue panties I ripped off of her were pathetic.

"I can't help it," she cried, tears dripping from her eyes.

"I know. No slut can. Don't worry about it," I pushed the point further and drilled her, my body covering hers as I put my arms under her pits and my hands on her shoulders from her back. I pulled her body into mine and she met my pelvis with her own every time I invaded her. The rape had slowly turned into an excellent fuck.

"Ohmigod. Ohmigod," I heard her whisper to herself, but in my ear.

"You cumming, babe?" I grinned.

"N ... n ... n ... ooooooo," she tried to deny it.

"You sure?" I asked and turned my cock inside her hole in little circles, touching every part of her insides.

"Oooohhhhh ... Y ... y ... y ... essssssss," she hissed. I wasn't sure if she answered my question or if she hissed with excitement. I saw her eyes turn inside and her lids start fluttering. She was a goner. I purposefully targeted her G-spot. Females react differently on touching it, but she felt it all right. Suddenly her thighs flew wide and her legs encompassed my middle, pulling me in hard as her feet drummed a tattoo on my ass. I had her.

"AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..." she yelled on her peak.

"Oh boy, you're a genuine slut now. You want me to stop?" I played with her and stopped moving in and out of her gorgeous pussy.

"DON'T STOP!!! DON'T STOP!!" frantically her legs kept pulling me and with her pelvis she tried to pierce herself on my cock to get me to start fucking her. Her orgasm had only just started and she needed to ride it, but when I stopped fucking her, her orgasm broke. She had seen the promised land, but she hadn't reached it.

"Really? You want me to fuck you?" She tried with all her might to hold on to that cum. I knew it was gone and she couldn't get that one back. But she didn't.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!" she begged me, adopting my words. I complied slowly, keeping her at a high and making her feel good, but I made sure she was not orgasming. "Noooooooooo. It's gone! Why did you stop fucking me?" she accused me now.

"I thought you didn't want to be a slut? So I stopped before you came. Do you want to be a slut?" I asked her. I kept on fucking her and I could see she was aware that a big orgasm was right around the corner, after I fucked her some more. She took some time thinking while her body did everything it could to get rubbed the right way. The longer she waited the more her body communicated her answer.

"Okay, so I'm a slut," she accepted her fate with a deep sigh. "Can you make me cum again?" I nodded. "But I need to get fucked?" she concluded and I nodded once again.

"Sluts get fucked all the time babe and cumming is their second nature," I told her.

"So fuck me. FUCK ME!" This time I would make sure that she had the cum of her teen life, her first time with a cock in her. I went wild on her body and was surprised to find that she returned every single thrust with her own. The kitten had turned into a tiger.

I managed to hold off from cumming myself and took the bitch with me to a heightened state. This time her orgasm announced itself in all the right places, building slowly and feeding her expectations.

"Are you gonna make me cum big?" she asked me to do just so. The tone of her voice told me that she would have nothing against it now, the loss of her cherry forgotten.

"That depends on you. Not every girl can cum multiple times, but a true slut certainly can." I tested her and she took the bait. I knew she was on her way to another peak as everything in her body made her work to achieve it. The first aborted cum was my doing but the second one would be all hers. Her body twisted, turned and twirled all around mine, to assure my cock was fully seated in her sheath and that it touched all her sensitive spots.

"I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut, I'm a slut," she kept repeating and I saw with every repetition, that her adagio sunk in deeper. It was time to change positions so I could leave some initiative on her side, which would do more for confirming her 'true' nature to her than repeating it verbally. I took hold of her and turned on my back, my cock still embedded in her canal. She was on top now and soon found out that Cowgirl was a great position. She threw off her torn shirt and bra, to join her ripped skirt and panties on the sand. Her tits swayed enticingly in the warm summer air and she didn't care who saw her naked.

She had surrendered completely and soon her hips were a blur when she pushed them back and forth on my cock, trying to get it in deeper. She pushed her clit against my lower abdomen to get the friction needed to excite her. But I was clean shaven and her own slick juices and her pubes made her slide over it instead of rubbing it. She didn't get what she wanted and it only made her try harder.

"Sluts have bare pussies to get the friction they desire," I told her and it sunk in as I hoped it would. She looked down at me with fire in her eyes; nothing would stop her from getting a big cum in the future.

"Then I'll get my pussy waxed first thing tomorrow. Ohmigod, I'm soooooo a slut!" she said to herself while she used my body to get herself off. She was now fully captured by the prospect that she could give herself a magnificent orgasm and worked herself towards it. Several times my cock slipped out of her, but she simply took its slimy wet length in her tiny teen hand and held it at her pussy opening while she plunged down on it. And then she came.

"Ohmigodddddddd. AAaaaahhhhhhhh ... ooooh yeah, ooooooohhhhhh..." The fifteen year old had nothing of the tame girl I met at the beginning of the evening, but after her initiative to join our group, smoke the dope and make out, I shouldn't be too surprised. Now she writhed and screwed and did everything to make her cum grow and overtake her. Her former hesitation to show her nude body was gone and while my mates and their bitches at the camp fire looked at her go, she used my cock inside her former virgin pussy to get herself off. My right hand was on her tit, the other on her hip. Her left hand rested on my chest, so she used her slimy right hand to manipulate the other nipple. I saw her twist and pull it, even farther than I had done and it glistened with her own secretions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.