Raiders - Cover

Raiders

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: The raiders have a mission in the rear of the enemy. By hitting merchants and creating chaos their fleet will have to send ships to defend the systems. Only there are all kinds of men that are raiders.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

I was extremely good with weapons and I guess a little wild. At two meters I tend to stand out and having light blonde hair and grey eyes does not help. I held my two old plasma pistols as I followed the other raiders into the station. The war had left a lot of systems open to raiding and this one was in the rear of the empire and unguarded.

I glanced at Roach when he turned away and headed towards the stairs. I almost growled because he was supposed to guard my back. We were moving through the station as the people panicked and scattered. The few guards that tried to stop us we killed. I shifted as I followed the others and shot a guard coming out of a curtained shop.

I hesitated before looking around and walking into the shop. I shot another guard as he lifted a weapon and grinned, this was a slave shop. Oh they did not call it that, they always say the boys or girls are engineered. I walked through another doorway and down a hall to look into a room with a dozen girls.

One almost jumped out at me, she had golden skin with long white hair and was only a meter and a half tall. I pointed, "you."

She slowly moved away from the others and walked towards me. I kept looking around and reached for a pile of jeweled collars and leashes. I scooped the whole pile up and turned to put one on her and fasten the leash before handing her the rest. I headed back the way I had come and she followed without speaking.

When I stepped out of the shop it was to see several guards. I pulled both pistols and shot one in the head before shooting another through the chest as I started walking. I killed three more before the guards started running. I walked up to the depository and looked at the six men guarding the front.

One snarled, "where the fuck did you go?"

I glanced at the girl and he snorted, "they are still trying to decide what charges to use on the vault."

I glanced inside before moving through the men and walking in. I went through the milling men inside and back to the large vault door. I shook my head at the captain and first mate, "move."

They looked at me and the captain narrowed his eyes. I pushed the leash into his hand, "you two need a keeper."

I pulled out a comp and attached it to the vault security pad. I pulled out two more and attached them to the first before entering a series of numbers that identified the type of encryption. The display flashed and swirled before numbers and glyphs appeared. I removed all the comps and entered the security code and the vault door began to open.

I grinned as I stepped back and reached for the girl's leash, "okay if I go find some loot?"

The captain shook his head and laughed, "you earned it."

I led the girl out and across to a fancy dress shop. I pulled a shopping float someone abandoned close before gesturing to the girl, "you push it."

She nodded and I turned to start collecting dresses, blouses and skirts. I led her out and next door to a fancy jewelry shop. I had done my research and knew it sold high end merchandise. I walked in and shot the guard and pointed my weapon at the other man in the shop, "open the store vault."

He nodded quickly and moved to the back wall and the large standing safe. When it started to open I moved closer and pulled the girl after me. I touched the barrel to the back of his head and made him move and face the wall. I searched him before grabbing a couple of shopping bags to empty the store vault into.

I moved through the cases and added everything to the bags before putting them in the float. I led the girl out and down the wide empty corridor. I looked at the bars guarding the shop I wanted and walked to the door. I pulled out thin strips I fastened around the top and bottom of each bar.

I pulled the pack off and added the large shape charge to the door between the bars. I backed off and pulled a small remote, there was tiny pops and the bars fell. I touched the other button and there was a shrieking sound before the door shattered and an explosion that sent dozens of plasma rounds through the empty doorway.

I walking through the vacant door with both weapons up and ready and shot the first man I saw between the eyes. The second I shot in the face and the third I put three rounds into, two in his chest which the body armor stopped and one through his left eye. I put my weapons away and moved to a weapons float and began loading it with very expensive weapons.

They were engraved and some had jewels on them. I went behind the counter and dumped boxes of ammo into bags before grabbing holsters, knives and armor. I pulled the float after me and left to find the girl waiting outside. I gestured to the float and she started pulling it and pushing the other.

I was headed back to the ship and stopped when I saw two of my shipmates dead with a few men around them. I began shooting and the men died or ran. I stopped and looked at the two before grabbing a large bag and setting it in a float and continuing. When I reached the lounge and airlock the captain and two other men were waiting.

He growled but I smiled and touched my ear bud, "you have not sounded recall."

He nodded, "the first officer and his people are on their way back."

I led the girl in and he stopped her to look at the weapons before grinning and letting her go. I led her through and to my quarters before opening the hatch. I pulled the two floats in and pulled her to the small fresher, "you can use the fresher but stay here."

She nodded and I turned to head back to the airlock. I waited beside the captain as several raiders returned, "how many are down?"

He glanced at me, "six."

The large group with the first officer came into sight carrying crates and boxes and pulling a few females. I shot a guard as he appeared behind them and the first mate chuckled. I moved out and to the side as they moved everything through the airlock. A few more raiders jogged in pulling a few more women as the captain had the recall sounded.

The first mate sighed, "that is all that is returning."

I waited before hitting the close button for the station hatch and then the ship outer hatch. I moved back through the airlock as the ship separated from the station and closed the inner airlock hatch. I turned and walked through the ship as it accelerated before starting to skip out in micro jumps.

I walked into my quarters to see Roach looking through my loot, "get your hands out before I cut them off."

He spun, "I thought we were partners?"

I growled as I crossed the cabin to grab his shirt at the throat, "you sneak. You left my back uncovered."

He swallowed, "but I..."

I turned and shoved him away before going to open the fresher. I smiled at the girl, "finished?"

She nodded and I held out my hand, "your leash?"

Roach laughed, "oh boy we got a woman."

I looked at him as she handed her leash to me, "you left. I have a woman."

He looked at her, "come on Smoke."

I turned and gestured to the cart she had pushed before, "lift it and follow."

I went to the weapon float and turned the anti gravs on before heading towards the hatch. Roach turned, "but I have credits!"

I looked at him, "so do I."

I opened the hatch and led the girl out and down to the quarters for the two men I had seen dead. I pulled out a detector and watched as three red lights came on and then two and one and then I had three green. I used an override code on the door and walked into the quarters and reached up for the disarmed guillotine above the hatch.

I moved the float to the far corner across from the bed and turned to park the other beside it. I nodded to the bed across from the floats, "strip the bed."

The girl started doing as I told her while I went back for my locker and bedding. Two were already in the room and I parked my locker on the inside against one of them. I looked at them before using the detector on the locker. I used a comp to decrypt the lock and open it. I smiled at the flash trap and reached out to move it.

I turned as the hatch opened and Gregor stood in the opening, "um..."

He was a large man like me and like me he had a woman, "I was..."

I grinned, "thinking of moving?"

He grinned, "yeah."

I gestured, "I took the far bed and disarmed Luke's trap in his locker."

He stepped in and pulled the woman after him, "you will share the room?"

I nodded, "you will be better than Roach."

He snorted, "anyone is better than Roach."

I turned back to hand my bedding to the girl, "what is your name?"

She smiled, "Teal."

I returned her smile, "nice name. They call me Smoke."

She nodded and turned to make the bed. I pulled out the bag the two dead men had and looked inside before shaking my head, "stealing booze got them killed."

Gregor turned from opening the other locker and stepped close to look into the bag. He frowned and reached in to pull out a bottle, "this is a five hundred year old cognac."

He looked at me before reaching in to pull another bottle out, "and this is a three hundred year old scotch."

He grinned, "if they are all like this you are looking at an easy half million credits."

I looked at the bag and pushed it towards him, "you can have thirty percent commission for everything you sell."

He nodded, "deal."

He turned and headed for the hatch, "stay here you."

The woman glared at him as he left and I cleared my throat, "I would be very nice if I were you. Nice and cooperative. If he thinks you will be to much trouble he will sell you to a brothel."

She paled, "but..."

I shook my head, "did you have a husband or boyfriend?"

She shook her head and I shrugged, "then accept Gregor before someone a lot worse gets you."

I looked at Teal as I started removing bags from the jewelry story, "we need to remove everything from the locker beside mine."

She nodded and moved to it as I went to help. I tossed the clothes on the floor in a pile and kept the few weapons. I gestured to the float and looked at Gregor when he returned, "I have a lot of designer clothes for women."

He grinned, "how much?"

I looked at the woman, "I think she is a different size than Teal so she can have anything that fits."

He gestured to her, "strip and go sort the clothes."

She bit her lip but did as she was told. A minute and it was like Christmas as the two tried on blouses and skirts and dresses. I looked at Gregor and he was staring at the woman as if she was a strange animal. I grinned and pulled my pistols out and unloaded them. I went through the other float and replaced them with two engraved large bore plasma pistols.

I grinned at Gregor, "any two pistols on the house."

He grinned and came to sort through the weapons. I laughed as I picked up a jeweled thirty centimeter energy knife. I turned it on before shutting the blade off and attaching it to my belt. I turned to Teal, "still looking?"

She grinned as she stood in a stunning gown, "there are so many."

I smiled, "save some for later."

I looked at Gregor, "do you know which shift you have next?"

He nodded as he checked the two new pistols, "third."

I grinned, "me too."

I reached for Teal's leash, "dinner and bed."

Gregor hesitated before reaching out to the woman, "you can look for more later."

She nodded and he led her after us. I stopped at my locker and then the hatch. I looked at Gregor and held up a guillotine and the flash trap. He grinned and held up another guillotine. We placed them around the hatch before setting a new door locking code. It was loud in the dining area as men partied.

A few of the women seemed very willing and kissed any man that came near. A few fights had broken out and from the reports through the ear bud I still wore three more men were dead. We got meal packs and sat in the back with the women together on the inside of the table. We ate and Gregor shook his head, "we have not even jumped out and they are acting like fools."

The woman looked at him and Gregor touched her plate, "you were sick, eat."

She looked down and smiled before taking a bite. After we finished I collected the refuse and took it to the recycler and returned to one of the others leaning over the seat towards Teal. I pulled a pistol and touched it to the back of his head, "poaching will get you dead."

He froze and lifted his hands, "I was not..."

I pushed, "leave."

He straightened before turning to look at me, "we can make..."

Gregor growled, "the moment your friend touches his weapon I will kill you and then him."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.