In Need of an Upgrade

by harry lime

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Erotic Sex Story: Story discovered in old file.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Robot   .

Frida Kaltarsch could not possibly be described as a "hot number". She was the offspring of Karl and Greta Kaltarsch neither of whom possessed what would pass for a sense of humor. Frida was a scientist of sorts and was quite well-known in the field of humanoid robotics. Her older brother August was still incarcerated at the European Zone facility in Bremerhaven and his sentence had recently been extended indefinitely because he had allegedly stabbed a female guard with a kitchen fork. She found it difficult to picture the passive Karl stabbing anyone much less a female.

Frida had been a devotee of her brother's controversial project to create a domestic servant with exterior human features and designed to be anatomically correct in all respects. There had been much speculation that the Institute that her brother had taken charge of was producing robotic male and female units for both full-time labor and pursuits of pleasure. She was certain the later was a falsehood because she knew for a fact that her brother August had never taken a trip down the road of "joys of the flesh" and she had never seen him with his male organ in the ready position. He was more interested in the "purity of science" than in silly sex games.

Sometimes she would look in the mirror and wonder why she had been shortchanged when it came to pleasing facial features. At least her hair was her crowning glory with long sexy tresses. She did her best to hide her one appealing feature by rolling it up into a tight bun and wearing a cap that covered most of it. She did the same with her perfectly shaped petite body that had more curves than the French Alps. Poor Frida had never had a real boyfriend just some young men sent to her by her doting aunt Helga who was determined to remove the stigma of virginity from her niece's CV.

The family estate was just outside the city of Regensburg in an area that had been heavily bombed during the war. Inexplicably, the family home was spared any damage although the surrounding villages had been virtually leveled by the big bombs. It was considered a minor miracle in the region and there were rumors that the patriarch of the clan had made "arrangements" with the allies in exchange for his scientific knowledge about humanoid robotics. The family was jokingly referred to as "The Frankensteins" by the villagers and shunned by one and all more out of fear rather than dislike.

Young Frida had left school after her brother's unfortunate sentencing and took over his duties as manager of the robotic production line. It was there that she discovered there was a lot of truth in the charges against her brother and she decided to continue his work.

Of course, the bulk of the production was for labor robots but a certain percentage was strictly for "joy" models, both male and female, to provide pleasure to purchasers around the clock. It was the pleasure units that provided the bulk of the profit for the institute and she suspected that a number of the female "joy" models were being used by unscrupulous investors for the sale of human flesh to meet a client's desire for a completely submissive partner. Frida had personally designed several of the male models using her own patents for the design of male sexual organs with life-like skin coverings and ridged surfaces and pubic hair just like the real thing. She had even incorporated semen-like liquid dispenser modules that were triggered by certain key words like,

"Oh, God, yes" or "I'm going to cum".

The robots were generally brainless except for their limited programs and they were easily programmed to follow a certain set script that met the owner's needs.

Frida's personal "joy" robot was from the latest series, the "E" series. It was capable of vaginal, anal and oral joy-giving and had a specialized program for complete body massage that always ended in a tongue insertion for a "Happy ending". She had become a bit attached to her personal robot. In fact, she had even given it a name and did not use the unit designation of "E type 2700Male" to address it. She called it simply "Man" and it followed her voice commands to the letter. Her key-word commands were centered on the sub-programs of "Vaginal", "Anal", "Oral" and even "Massage mode".

She had developed each program with specialized formats and was able to customize each unit to meet the new owner's exact specifications.

Her personal "Man" was extensively skillful in the "Anal" mode because she had her own needs in that particular area. Sometimes she found it necessary to refill "Man's" liquid tank to insure she received a full deposit at just the right time. She was thinking of expanding the capacity of his tank but that would give him a rounder belly and she liked the flat hard surface slapping into her legs or backside with stern authority.

Unfortunately, a female politician from the Eastern Zone was elected to head the State and she was a true believer in sexual relations only inside the sanctity of marriage. Since marriage had fallen on hard times in the European region due to a lack of interest in sharing one's finances or solitary attention with a partner who could not be fully trusted, that meant that the majority of the citizens would be breaking the law by owning or even using a pleasure unit outside of the scope of marital relations. As a result of the censorship, Frieda was forced to close three of her four factories and to put most of the inventory into stand-by mode for eventual use if and when the bans were lifted.

The loss of the pleasure units from the home pleasuring scene meant that most nubile females and virile males were forced to avail themselves of the services of drug-using and disease-carrying prostitutes from the Eastern countries who were sent into the richer, more industrialized countries to milk the male populace for their assets. It was a big set-back for the health ministry and even the remaining clerical elements with still functioning churches registered a complaint that the censorship regulations had serious unforeseen consequences.

Frieda had made some "under the table" arrangements with some of the popular "all nude, all the time" brothels in the red light districts of the major port cities to carry a line of her sturdily constructed and tightly calibrated female pleasure models for frequent use. Since they were cleaned often and kept in good repair, they carried no diseases and had no need for drugs to poison their systems. Their ability to process dozens of clients each and every night meant a huge profit for the vice trade and Frieda felt she was actually doing a public service for her customers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.