31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

When Brad and Abby returned to their room, each called their parents to say they were having a great time with lots of sex. They’ve met a nice couple, and they are going to stay an extra night and drive home on Sunday.

“Mom and Dad are happy that we’re having fun and encouraged us to stay the extra day,” Brad commented. “Mom sounded a little sad, and I mentioned it. She said everything is okay and to enjoy ourselves.”

“My parents said the same thing, along with you get the first honeymoon only once,” she added.


Brad and Abby were quick to pack their clothes and take their suitcases to Rob and Susan’s room. They were soon in the arms of the other’s partner, and then Abby went to Brad.

“I love you; will you make me naked for Rob?” Brad turned her to face Rob, slipped the straps from her shoulders, and her dress fell effortlessly to the floor.

“My love, will you take off my dress for Brad?” Rob did, and they kissed their husband, then switched men.

“Earlie, I mentioned to Rob several of my and Brad’s sex fantasies. I’d like to make them both come true tonight.”

“We’d be happy to make your dreams come true,” Susan offered.

“I want to try Rob fucking my ass while Brad fucks my pussy,” she admitted, slightly blushing.

“I’ve done double penetrations several times. It can make your ass feel like it’s been split apart, depending on the size of the cock in it. But, girl, two big cocks fucking you, does it ever make you cum!” Susan remembered.

“I guess we should get started.” Brad smiled.

Susan and Abby brought the men together and knelt, sucking life into the other husband’s cock. “Do you want me to use a condom in your ass?” Rob asked.

“No, I want it pure; your cum fucked up my ass.”

“How are we going to do this?” Brad inquired.

“Since there’s about a foot difference in height, Abby can stand on this stool while I get my cock up her ass, then I’ll hold her up by her legs. You get your cock in her, then she can hold onto you.”

Susan took a digital camera from its case. “I hope you don’t mind if I take video and pictures of your threesome.”

“I don’t mind; we should get pictures of all four of us with and without clothes on,” Abby said.


Abby stood on the stool, her ass even with Rob’s hard cock. “What a perfect ass!” Susan remarked.

“We should use some lube, and I didn’t bring any. We’ll have to use some butter as a substitute.”

Susan went to the fridge, bringing out the small tub. She took a swipe of the yellow paste and smeared it over her wrinkled hole. She was tempted to slide her finger into her ass and thought that it could be later. Susan knelt, sucked new life into Rob’s cock, and then spread some butter over the long shaft.

Rob placed his hand on Abby’s back, motioning for her to bend over. “You are right, Susan; what a perfect-looking ass.” She put her hands on Brad’s shoulders and felt her ass cheeks spread and the head press against her puckered hole.

“If it hurts, let me know, and I’ll stop,” he said softly.

“It might feel uncomfortable for a minute or two until your little ass has accepted his cock,” Susan said, picking up her camera. She began taking pictures and video of Abby’s double penetration.

Brad looked at his love for any signs of aching. Her expressions changed as Rob pressed the head of his cock past her puckered hole, slowly urging his seven inches deeper and deeper.

“You’re right, it does hurt a little, but don’t stop.”

Susan knelt and sucked new hardness into Brad’s cock, then Rob lifted her under her legs. Brad moved closer, pressing the head against her slit. He pushed until the head was in her.

“Fuck, is your pussy ever tight with Rob’s cock up your ass.”

“I can feel the difference with your big cock going in me. I love you.”


Abby wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her tits pressing against his chest. Brad placed his arms under her and held her ass cheeks. Rob let her down a little, impaling her pussy more on Brad’s cock. Certain they could hold her in that position, they began to fuck her.

“Fucking beautiful!” Susan praised, recording the two cocks pumping in and out of her ass and pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.