31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Abby looked so sensual, her arms over her head, musing her long brunette hair. Her ribs, quite evidently, sloped down her flat stomach to where Susan was enjoying her pussy. She took pleasure in being with this young bride, sucking on her nipples, then sharing soft kisses.

“At least I know Brad eats pussy.”

“He loves eating pussy,” Abby confirmed.

“I hope he will after he has fucked me.”

Susan returned to enjoying Abby, and her clit continually loved caused her to release another sensual-sounding cum.

“That’s what men love—a woman who cums easy, and especially by the mouth of another woman,” Rob commented, looking at the cock that would soon fuck his wife.

“I sometimes tease Abby that with her sexy-looking body, she’s a climax looking for a place to happen.”

Susan sat up and smothered Rob with appreciative kisses as Abby straddled Brad’s waist, his hands becoming her seat. He accepted her kiss and her lips in his ear. “We know you eat cream pie but they don’t. Let me coax you into eating mine so you can eat Susan’s after you fuck her.”

He nodded, and Abby went to her back. “Brad, my love, we’re doing a lot of firsts on our honeymoon; will you do another for me, please? Will you lick me pussy?”

“Rob just fucked you.”

“I know, but being with Rob and Susan, this is the time to try what we’ve fantasized about, please, my love?”

“How can I refuse my beautiful wife?” He kissed her, then sucked on each nipple and made his way lower. He settled between her legs and said, “Your pussy smells like his cum.”

“I know, my love, please do it for me. This is one of my deeper fantasies, for you to lick my pussy after it has been fucked by another man, and now it can happen for real.” She placed her hand on his head, urging him closer. “It stinks of his cum.”

“I know my love, please, for me!” She desired.

“Brad, if it’ll help, take a deep breath, then bury your face in her pussy and lick it a lot. I doubt there is any of my cum left in her,” Rob suggested.

“I think there is; I can see some white stuff leaking from her. Okay, here goes!”

Brad cupped her tiny ass cheeks in his hand like a sensual bowl and buried his face in her wet slit.

“Yes, yes, my love, eat my fucking cunt!” Abby desired, holding his head close.

“I guess it doesn’t taste too bad,” he said, adding his fingers to their enjoyment.

“Brad, my love, the next time Rob fucks me, will you lick his cum from my pussy?”

“I don’t know if I can, but I’ll try.”

“I’ll have a load of cum in my pussy for you to sample after you’ve fucked me,” Susan said, prompting him to go to her.

She leaned over, caressing the shaft of his long cock, and a large drop of clear liquid popped out. Her tongue swirled around the sensitive head, then she took him to his balls.

“I imagine you’ve got a good load of cum in you, and I’d love to swallow it, but I need it fucked into my pussy first,” Susan said, going to her back.

Abby watched with hidden pride as Brad sampled his new lover’s pussy. She used Rob’s back to lean against, casually stroking his cock as he fondled each tit, and several fingers massaged the inside of her pussy.

“You and Susan seem to have quite a sexy lifestyle.”

“We do, and sometimes I’ll treat her out to a night club or bar and let her have as many men as she wants, fucking her and giving blow jobs.”

“Sounds like a man, I know. He has four wives, if you can believe it.”

“Isn’t that illegal?”

“One, he is married to; two live in common law with him; and the fourth one will once she has a baby with him. He’s like you also; he fucks his daughters. He even got the oldest one pregnant, and she gave birth to a girl.”

“He does sound like me, except for the baby. I’d like to meet him someday.”

“Come on, Brad, I want to see you fuck Susan and prove how good a fucker you are!” she said, encouraging him on.

Brad kissed his way up her body, sucking on each nipple. Rob moved to them as Brad settled between her legs. He caressed Brad’s cock, stroking it more times than he had to. “You guided my cock into your wife’s pussy, so it’s only fitting that I guide yours into my wife’s pussy.”

Rob stroked his cock several more times than necessary, causing a large drop of clear to seep out. His thumb swirled it around the sensitive head, and his hand continued pumping his cock once the head was at Susan’s slit.

“I know you’ll enjoy fucking my wife,” He smiled with a reassuring tap to the shoulder, then licked Brad’s juice from his finger.

Susan let out a soft sigh as Brad’s full length entered her. Abby urged him on with her erotic, suggestive talk.

She settled against Rob, returning his hand to her breast and his fingers to her pussy. “You want more from me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she replied softly. “Maybe this is a day for more of my fantasies to come true.”

“Such as?”

“Such as having sex with a woman.” Then, looking at him, she said, “And being with two men at the same time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.