Fortress 69

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Science Fiction Sex Story: A loner who hunts pests in ancient space fortresses has two girls join him. While clearing a fortress that has been neglected he must also teach them. Of course he can not fight the attraction. Then a large fleet of spider like aliens arrives and they must find a way to bring the fortress alive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

I walked into the station meeting room and frowned at the two girls standing to one side. I looked at the force commander, "I have a lot of work to do."

She smiled, "Oliver you are the best fortress hunter we have. Gypsy is an old world, the fortresses show that. The colony has a problem that central has said we must solve on our own."

I looked at the girls, "available men."

She nodded, "I know you have had a few bad experiences but I personally selected these two. They should be compatible."

I sighed as I looked at them, "equipped?"

The commander snorted, "stop at the armory."

I gestured to the girls, "come with me."

The commander cleared her throat as we turned to the door, "you are scheduled for fortress 69."

I nodded and she looked down at her desk, "that one is a year behind so watch yourself."

I shook my head before leading the two girls out, "you have packs?"

They nodded and I went down to the large armory and smiled at the dainty officer that turned, "I need to equip a couple of girls sis."

She grinned, "Oliver."

She looked at the girls and gestured, "come in."

I glanced at the racks of weapons, "make sure they get the short barreled double rifles."

She blew a raspberry, "suck eggs."

I grinned and watched as she fitted the two that had opened up a little. I kissed my sister when she was done and let the girls lead me to their packs before taking them to my ship. Besides the engineering and bridge it only had three other compartments, my quarters and the fresher and a small cargo bay.

I sent them to our quarters as I went to the bridge and began the sequence to undock. I glanced back as the two walked onto the bridge, "sit in the jump seats."

I pulled up the fortress beacons and plotted a course before sitting back. The ship accelerated away from the only human station around Gypsy and I glanced back, "did you girls see my info before I was selected?"

One grinned, "I am Amy and yeah we saw."

I looked at the other as she blushed, "I saw."

She took a breath, "I am Tara and we selected you."

I looked at her before turning to watch my displays, "the commander said she selected you."

Amy shifted, "well she had the final say and there were a dozen of us that selected you."

I blinked and looked back, "a dozen?"

Tara grinned, "yeah. We think it was because of your med bio."

I blushed but nodded, "tell me about yourselves."

The rest of the trip I listened as they talked. Both almost seemed like tom boys and had pilot and hunting experience. The had both finished their basic schooling and starting on advance courses. They both grinned when they said they enjoyed sex. I slowed when I approached the fortress beacon and changed course for the marked airlock.

I docked and put the ship on standby before turning to look at the girls, "okay listen close. It is a Hunter's job to clear a fortress. We never seem to kill all the Welkys but we do kill enough normally to make a fortress safe."

I looked at each of them, "that is commonly known. What is not is that there are not enough hunters to really keep the fortresses safe. We do not know what or where the fortresses came from. What we do know is they have weapons and maybe a type of energy shield. The skin does not provide enough power for the weapons or the shields so there is something else we have not found."

I glanced at the airlock display before looking at them, "what we do know is the race that built them may have had three fingers because three seems to be their prime number. Use your thumb, index and middle finger in the hatch lock plate if a hatch closes. While in the fortress you will only touch any other buttons with a single finger."

I sighed, "first rule. We may take food into the fortress but everything we take in we bring out. Second rule, we only sleep here in our ship and never in the fortress. Third rule, always carry your weapons and always expect a Welky to attack you."

I stood, "ready?"

They grinned and stood and checked the short barreled rifles they carried. I led them to the airlock and a few moments later we stepped onto the fortress. I closed the ship airlock and then the fortress hatch. I had my rifle up when the inner hatch opened and stepped through.

I looked left and right and turned right, "I normally clear the outer ring corridors before moving in."

A few moments later I heard the claws on metal and stopped, "Amy watch behind us. Tara move up on my right."

A second later Welkys rushed around the curve in the corridor ahead. They had six legs and a mouth with teeth like an old earth shark. They were about thirty or forty pounds and always seemed to travel in packs. They were territorial like an ant colony and killed those from another colony that strayed into their areas.

I aimed and fired and then Tara fired. We killed the ten that were in the group and I started forward, "fourth rule, always make sure they are dead and never assume."

I knelt beside each and used a sonic cutter to make sure they were dead. I looked at the girls, "I skin them and treat the hides. The bodies go out the closest airlock."

They grinned and I gestured, "watch both ways."

I had over fifty hides when we returned to the ship. The girls watched as I pulled out equipment and cleaned and treated the hides on the corridor deck. I cleaned up the mess before moving the equipment to one side to be used later. I carried the hides into the ship and made sure the hatches were closed before taking them to the small cargo bay.

When I returned to our quarters it was to see the two girls stripping. I hesitated and Amy grinned, "you can wash us."

I began stripping and used the cabin clothing recycler. I headed into the fresher with the two naked girls following. I tried to ignore their bodies as we stood under the water but Tara pulled me so I would kneel, "what did the commander mean a few bad experiences?"

I was staring at her trimmed pussy as she washed my hair. I finally sighed, "my last three mates were cheating on me, one even let the guy get her pregnant."

She stopped and Amy tilted my head so she could see my face, "were they out here with you or did they stay on the station?"

I blinked, "the station."

She grinned and pulled my face to her bald pussy, "well there is no one here to fill our pussy except you and we plan to stay and be hunters."

I grinned as I licked her slit before pulling back so Tara could finish. I stood and let them wash me before turning Amy around and between Tara and I. The two girls were different even if they acted similar. Amy had very sensitive breasts and nipples. Tara was extremely sensitive on and in her pussy. I dried them and myself before pulling them out and to the bed.

I was more than ready to fuck and the girls were too. Amy pushed Tara onto the bed and crawled between her legs to start licking her as she wiggled her butt at me and spread her knees. Tara was wailing and wiggling a minute later and I grinned as I rubbed the head of my cock through Amy's slit. I held her hips before slowly thrusting into her.

She pushed back and I heard a moan as I waited with my cock buried. She shuddered and pushed back again and I pulled out before starting to fuck. I used long deep strokes and her tight hole grasped my cock each time I pushed into her. Tara was howling and bucking as I continued to fuck Amy.

A couple of minutes later she shuddered as her pussy clenched, "ooohhh!"

I fucked her with firm thrusts and planted my cock each time to press into her. When she sagged I pulled out and rolled her over as Tara spasmed and twitched. I moved over Amy and kissed her as I pushed back into her pussy. I fucked her long, hard and deep while she bucked and lifted her legs, "yyyeeesss!"

I kept fucking her and started kissing her as she clung to me. It took a few minutes and then I was thrusting into her and pressing as I gushed the first load of cum in several months. Amy hugged me tight as her pussy squeezed and milked my cock, "aaaahhhh!"

When I stopped cumming I gave her another kiss and pulled out, "you mean fill your pussy like that?"

She grinned as she continued to pant and Tara giggled, "yeah."

I looked at her and moved over and between her legs, "I think you are going to give me a wild ride."

She put her arms around me, "and take all the sperm you give me."

Amy laughed as I pushed and forced my cock into Tara. She grunted and shuddered hard as her pussy squeezed my cock when it sank into her, "mmmm!"

I pulled back and began to fuck her slowly with long thrusts. She shuddered harder and then jerked as her pussy clenched. I kept fucking her and buried my cock before she wailed and began bucking and writhing around, "fffuuuccckkk ... mmmeee!"

Amy laughed and turned to rub my back. I humped and jabbed and started to grind and Tara thrashed around howling while her pussy became a lot slicker. I shook my head and pulled back to fuck her hard and deep while kissing her. She writhed around while her pussy spasmed and tried to milk my cock, "ooohhhh!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.