Stupid Boy - Freshman Year - Part II
Chapter 1: Coming Home

Copyright© 2014 - 2015 by G Younger

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Coming Home - Part II of a teenage boy growing up in the Midwest learns about relationships, sex and sports. Join this 'stupid boy' as the girls in his life guide him through the highs and lows as he tries to navigate freshman year of high school. 2015 Clitorides Awards as the Best Epic Story (1st) / Best Humorous Story (1st) / Best Romantic Story (2nd)/ Best Author (2nd).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Sports   Rags To Riches   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Monday January 6, 2014 – Freshman Year

I heard a moan that woke me up. Unfortunately, it wasn't the good kind of moan. My muscles and joints had a deep ache. I still felt the effects of the avalanche. I think I would rather have been tackled, over and over again. I edged out of bed, feeling like an old man as I tried not to make any sudden moves. My grandfather once told me getting old was not for the faint of heart. I now understood what he was talking about. I shuffled my feet into the bathroom so I could take my meds.

The last few days were a blur. Yesterday they released me from the hospital. A press conference was arranged. I had to sit through an hour of the most idiotic questions. Were you scared? Did you think you were going to die? Hell yes, I thought I was going to die. How do you describe it so others can understand what I went through, and is it really any of their business?

I was lucky. Ford Modeling had given me talking points, or I might have ended someone's life. Finally, the doctor in charge had rescued me. He told them I needed my rest. Range Sports was delighted I credited them for saving my life. It was true. Their thermal cold weather gear was the reason I was still breathing.

Being trapped after the avalanche, had had a profound effect on me, and not just physically. I found I was emotionally numb. I felt no excitement highs, or depression lows, as I had in the past. The psychologist told me this was common for someone that had gone through what I had. She told me that given time, I would be back to normal.

My doctor told me to get physically active as quickly as possible. I needed to stretch and use my muscles to work out all the kinks. Standing in the shower, I decided I wasn't going to school today. I was going to the gym to work out. The pain had motivated me to exercise.

Dad had brought me home last night. He made sure I was settled in, and then he headed back to California where Mom was getting her cancer treatment. On the flight home, Dad and I had a long talk about my Mom's treatment. It was not going as well as they hoped. I could see the fear in Dad's eyes. They suggested she try some experimental treatment. He told me if they didn't see some improvement, soon, Mom wanted to come home. She wanted to die with her family around her.

Mom's situation had helped me keep from being selfish and dwelling on my problems. It was true, that if you look around, you would always find someone worse off. At least I knew I could do something to make myself feel better. All I could do for my Mom, was to pray.

After Dad left for the airport, Greg and Angie caught me up on everything that had happened. Pastor Dan's funeral had been held last week. The church had asked me to say a few words at a Sunday sermon once I was up to it.

On a different note, we had a new football coach. The team that defeated us in the playoffs had lost in the championship game. Our athletic director was able to lure their head coach to come to our school. Greg said the players sounded excited to get someone with that high profile. I wasn't so sure. They had run a very conservative offense and relied on their defense. I wondered if he would bring that type of scheme here, or if he would be using my talent to its fullest. I guess I was feeling a little selfish.


"Morning," I said to Greg and Angie as they made breakfast.

"Hey, Bro, want some pancakes?"

"You know I do. I think they were trying to starve me when I was in the hospital." I turned to Angie and asked, "You free to give me a ride to the gym this morning?"

"Aren't you going to school?" Angie asked.

"No, I feel like shit. The doctor told me the quickest way to start to feel normal again, is to work out. I may need to have Greg give me a massage when he gets home. I feel like I was used as a piñata."

"Will you need me to stay, or can I go and get my books while you work out?"

"That's right, when do you start at the junior college?" I asked Angie.

"My first class is Wednesday."

We chatted through breakfast and I could see Greg and Angie glancing at me. I think they were both worried about me, and trying to gauge how I was doing. Greg had to run to make it to school on time. Angie had something on her mind, and I saw I was going to get grilled. I held up my hands.

"Hang on. I'm really in a lot of pain. Grab your swim suit, and we'll go to the gym and relax in the hot tub. Then you can ask me anything you want."

"Oooo ... are you sure about that?"

I pursed my lips and thought about what I had just offered.

"I'll give you a one day free pass. I'll answer anything you want, but don't think for one second I'll confirm anything later."

She sprinted out of the kitchen to get her suit. This should be interesting.


I wasn't surprised that Angie beat me to the hot tub. We were the only two in the gym besides the staff. I had to sign Angie in as my guest and talk to the personal trainers. I told them what my issues were. They agreed the hot tub would be a good way to start. They would have a plan for me when I came out on the floor.

Angie launched into her interrogation before I even got in.

"Are you okay?"

Of all the questions to ask ... but I had promised I would give her honest answers.

"No. I'm scared to death we're going to lose Mom. I have no idea what I would do without her in my life."

I felt myself choking up. Thirty seconds into this conversation and I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. She slid across the hot tub and pulled me into her arms. I had been holding this in for over a month, trying to be strong for everyone else. It took me a moment, but I got myself under control.

"Sorry about that. You caught me off guard."

"Oh, David, we are all scared about what is going on with Mom. They're doing everything they can to help her. What I want know is how you are doing? You almost died."

I sighed.

"I said you have a free pass today. I don't think I'll want to talk about this anytime soon. Angie, I had given up. I had made my peace, and was prepared to die."

I saw Angie cringe.

"After the avalanche and the propane tank exploded, I was trapped. Being buried alive was my worst nightmare. Between that, the cold, and the dehydration, I'm not sure what was worst. I could feel my strength going, bit-by-bit. I thought the last time I drifted off to sleep that was it. When the giant fur ball licked my face, I was delirious.

"While I was stuck down there, I began to understand what is important to me. You and Kyle mean the world to me. I'll always be there for you two. You're family."

"What about Tracy?" Angie asked.

I snorted.

"That crazy bitch? I loved her, and she dumped me ... again ... this time because someone said we should break up, because it would help my career. I had assured her there was no way I would listen to their stupid advice. My guess is that her Dad got to her. I have no idea what he told her to convince her that this was for the best. Then she goes out with Luke. Hell, she told me when they went out her freshman year he was quick ... and not in a good way. So, the only reason she would ask him out, is to hurt me.

"For now, I'm done looking for true love. I think Greg did the smart thing when he was younger by just dating," I said as I contemplated the old Greg. "You know my friends thought he was a rock star. He was linked with almost every cute girl at school at some point. I know he has changed since you and Kyle came into his life. I don't plan on going as crazy as he did, but why not just have fun, for now."

I'd had a lot of time in the hospital to reflect on Tracy and what she'd done. I found I was indifferent. Whatever there had been between us, was gone. Could we be friends? I really didn't care. She was too much drama for me, right now. I still needed to talk to Tom, her Dad, after his little outburst when she broke up with me. As long as he could act like an adult, I thought we could work together. I needed to get that cleared up, soon.

Angie gave me a timid look.

"You seem different."

I sighed and looked into her eyes.

"I feel different. Trapped in that basement, laying under that work bench for a couple of days ... it gave me time to reflect on my life. I feel more calm and sure of myself. Let me tell you, almost dying gives you a different outlook on life. A good example is the whole fiasco surrounding football at the end of the season. I worked my ass off, and did the best I could. If that is not enough, then I'm sorry, but I don't care what everyone else thought."

Angie just nodded.

"Okay, enough of the tough questions," She gave me an evil grin. "When are you ever going to let me use my free passes?"

"Meet the new fun David. You name the time and place, and I'm yours," I said as I waggled my eyebrows.

"Uh, oh! This might not be good. I'd better warn Greg that the game is on."

I got serious for a moment.

"Angie, I love you and Kyle too much to ever let you collect on the free passes, at least with me. I know we joke around about it, but I don't want you to think it is ever going to happen."

"I know, baby, but it's nice to see you smile again."


After Angie left, I met the personal trainers to talk about my issues with muscle and joint pain. The geniuses decided Pilates would be a good idea. I thought they were trying to kill me. By the time they were done, I was almost crying. The slow stretching and focused moving was so deceptive.*

Next, they had me swim. The idea was that I wouldn't be straining my joints as much in the water. I was actually starting to feel human by the time I was done. It was going to take a bit more time for me to come all the way back.


After I was done, Angie took me to Rigby, Thompson and Associates ... my local agent. Kendal, who had been my personal assistant last year and since graduating college was now my agent, was actually out drumming up business. I would cut her some slack, but the next time I talked to her I would have to tease her about actually working. I had put off talking to Tom long enough. I went to the secretary's desk in the Entertainment Division.

"Hey, David, I'm so glad you're better. We were all worried about you."

"Thanks. Did Kendal leave me a phone?"

She pulled out a bag, and handed it to me.

"She said to tell you she set up everything. I charged it for you, so you should be ready to go."

I had broken my phone in Denver after talking to Tom. The drama from that needed conversation was what had me on edged.

"I appreciate that. Is Tom in?"

"Actually, Mr. Rigby and Mr. Thompson would like to speak to you. Do you mind waiting in the conference room?"

"No that's fine. Do you know what they want to talk to me about?"

She just gave me a cryptic grin and led me to the conference room. I made myself at home and grabbed a Coke out of the fridge. I had waited about fifteen minutes when two guys in their late 40s came in. They were dressed in power suits and both seemed very confident. You could tell they were successful.

"Mr. Dawson, I would like to introduce my partner Roy Thompson," the nearest lawyer said. "I'm Don Rigby. We are the managing partners of the law firm, and we felt it was time to meet you."

I shook both of their hands and we sat down.

"We have been in close communication with Ford Modeling and we agree the time is now to push your career. Ford has pulled your Celebrity Score and you test out very well. Ford is concerned with your plans to take the month off. They feel now is the time to strike. You're in the minds of the public. What we would like to propose is you go full-time."

If they had hit me with this proposal two weeks ago I might have agreed. But I was now clear as to what my objectives were.

"I appreciate your sense of urgency. I know I may never have the public's eye on me again, and it would be best to take advantage of my fifteen-minutes of fame. But I have two things I need to focus on right now. The first is my Mom. Her cancer treatment is at a critical point. I need to put my family first. The second is twofold. I have not had any time to myself since September. It has been non-stop football or modeling. I mentally need a break. The second thing is physically I'm having some issues. I just got out of the hospital yesterday.

"So I'm going to have to decline going full-time," I said.

Tom and Kendal came in and heard the last of my explanation. She must have finished her appointment.

"Roy, Don," Tom said in greeting.

"We were just telling David that Ford is pushing for him to go full-time," Roy told Tom and Kendal.

"I wish you guys would have talked to me first. We cleared David's calendar for the month of January so he could have some personal time. He has been going non-stop since September with either football or modeling," Tom reiterated.

"Who is making the push at Ford?" Kendal asked.

"Deb Thomas," Don answered. "It sounds like she might have tried to pull a fast one by talking to us, instead of you, Tom."

"Let's put this on our agenda for the partner's meeting on Wednesday. I want Deb to feel comfortable talking to any of the partners, but we need to be on the same page."

"Can we do our own end run?" Kendal asked.

"What do you want to do?" Tom asked.

"My guess is that Range Sports is excited about the media David got them. Why not have David and me call them directly, and see if they need anything? If Devin Range isn't behind the media push then we are in a better position to tell Ford no."

Don and Roy were nodding.

"Good point. Let's find out if Devin is behind this," Tom added.

We had our marching orders. Kendal and I went to her office to make the call. We were soon on the speaker phone with Devin.

"I want to thank you, Sandy, and the Range Sports family for taking care of me in my time of need. I don't know what I would have done without your help," I started the conversation off.

"We all are relieved you're all right. I just got out of a marketing meeting and they have a great idea I want to run by you."

"What do you need?"

"Your press conference touched a chord in our client base. They all want to know what gear you were wearing. We want to run an ad campaign of 'David Approved' gear. Sandy suggested that we start you off in the whole outfit. Then you take off an item and hold it up. We would then describe the attributes of each item. Of course I think Sandy wants to see you in your underwear."

"When do you want to do it?"

"We would like to have had done yesterday."

"Is it really that time sensitive?" I asked.

"Yes, it is." Devin told me.

"Could Mr. Hill, of Hill Marketing, do the shoot this afternoon? I could run to the local sport's store that carries your gear and get everything I had on. I could be there by three."

"David, you're a Godsend. I'll get it set up. Oh, how much is this going to cost me?"

"We are going to put you on hold for a second," Kendal told Devin.

"Do you want to get out from under your debt to Rigby, Thompson and Associates?"

"Yes, please."

Kendal took the phone off of mute and gave Devin the figure that it would take to cover our costs with Ford, and her firm, and get me a little ahead of the medical bills. I about had a cow when she quoted him the amount. Then she explained what was going on with the media push by Ford Modeling. Devin was furious.

"I'll call Ford and get them to back off. Range Sports is in your corner. We want you fresh for our next project. Sandy and I know how important your family is too you. I'll take care of this."

"Devin I'll do my best for you. If you ever need anything, please call me, and if it is in my power I'll make it happen."

"I know, and thank you for stepping up and doing the shoot this afternoon."

When we were done Kendal went and found Tom to fill him in. While they were gone I called Angie and let her know what I was going to be doing tonight. Tom and Kendal came back, and Tom told me his bosses were happy this was working out. He grinned, and told me Devin had called Ford. The press tour was on hold.


Kendal was put in charge of taking me to the mall. I used my Range Sports credit card and bought everything I needed for the shoot. At the studio, we had to work quickly because wearing thermal winter gear under the hot lights on the set was not a good combination. I was ready to drop after six hours, and I wanted to strangle the Range marketing guy by the time it was done. He was in charge of this project and he couldn't make up his mind. So we needed numerous re-shoots to get different poses.

Mr. Hill was happy because Range gave him their newspaper flier advertising account. It was his reward for doing the shoot on short notice. Plus I did most of his male model work.


Tuesday January 7, 2014 – Freshman Year

I found myself in the office before school started. I had three issues. The first was the school had deleted my schedule because I was reported to be dead. The second was missing the first day of classes, and not having a note from my parents. For that, I was not allowed to start school. At least until they showed up to enroll me. The third was that I was missing too many days. The state had a rule about attendance. I could only miss three more days this coming semester. Instead of getting mad, I just called Tom.

"Hey, Tom, I bet you didn't think you would hear from me so soon," I teased him.

"You have me there. What can I help you with," he asked.

"Guess who Lincoln High School has declared dead? Better yet, since I didn't make it to class yesterday, I'm not allowed to go to school without a parental appearance?"

"I think I have your principal's number on speed dial after Tracy's and your fight. Give me a few minutes, and we'll see if you get another free day."

We hung up and I patiently waited. Five minutes later, our principal came strolling out, and he had a brief conversation with the desk lady. It wasn't what you knew, but whom. Tom came through for me. Now at least I could get enrolled. I was in Algebra II, and at first they were going to put me back with Mrs. Sinclair. I explained that was not happening. They put me in Ms. Lowden's class.

This is the same Pam Lowden that is the Cheerleader Coach. She and I had quite a history. I was sure this would end up being interesting.

After math, I had American History, and English Composition. I was not looking forward to either of those. Then I had first period lunch, followed by PE. This is where my day began to really suck. Because I was the last freshman to register, the only PE section available was Dance. The next period was either Art (Drawing People), or Shop. When the secretary told me I would be the only guy in Art, I signed up for it. My final period class was Biology II. This semester we got to cut up dead things.

Then I got the news that my locker had been given away. It got better, because they didn't have enough lockers, I had to share one. I was given slips for each class to let the teacher know I was enrolled. I headed to my first class, Algebra II with Ms. Lowden. When I came in late, I found that seats had been assigned. The only one left was front and center.

"I see we have a new student," Ms. Lowden said as she smirked at me. "Would you come up front and introduce yourself to the class?"

I gave her an evil look, but I would play along.

"Good morning. My name is David, and I just came in from Colorado. I'm a Cancer, and currently single. I just got dumped, so if anyone is interested in being my rebound girl, see me at lunch."

"Okay, enough with the comedy routine," Ms. Lowden said as she glared at me. "Since you are in a rare mood, you get to go to the board and show us your Algebra skills."

She made me stay at the board and do problems for a while. After class ended, she rolled her eyes at me when I winked at her. I went to my locker to dump my math book when I heard.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turn to find a pissed off girl. This must be my locker mate.

"Hi, I'm David. I think we are sharing a locker."

"Not likely."

I shrugged.

"Take it up with the office. I have to get to my next class," I told her.

I turned and headed to my next class.


Before lunch, I went to American History and English Composition. American History almost put me to sleep. Mr. Henley spoke in a monotone with no variation in pacing. I would have to do my homework in this class, or I would be a drooling idiot. English looked to be interesting. There would be a lot of writing. The first paper due, by next Monday, was your classic 'What I did over Christmas Vacation'. I thought I might be able to come up with something.

When I got back to my new locker, my new locker mate had a big guy with her. He was couple of inches shorter than I was, but outweighed me by about fifteen pounds. He turned around, and I recognized him. He was the quarterback for the team that beat us in the state playoffs. I walked up and put out my hand.

"Welcome to Lincoln High, I'm David Dawson."

He turned to the girl and gave her 'the look.'

"You dumb ass! You want me to kick David Dawson's ass? Not likely!" He turned back to me and said, "Hey, I'm Brad Hope, and this is my sister Cassidy. Cassidy, David was Lincoln's starting quarterback last season."

"Oh, shit! Dad told me about you. I'm supposed to be nice to you."

What did was Lincoln's starting quarterback supposed to mean? Surely Brad didn't think he could beat me out. The strongest praise I could give his play, was 'competent.' I did not remember him being a standout. I was surprised that this had stirred up my emotions. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt.

"Would you guys like to go to lunch with me?"

They both nodded yes, and I took them to the lunch room. I found a small table so we could get to know each other. Brad spotted Tracy giving me an evil look when Cassidy sat next to me.

"Who is the gorgeous blond that is giving you the evil eye?"

Cassidy and I glanced over our shoulder, not being very subtle, and I turned back.

"That's my ex. Be forewarned, she is as nutty as they come. She and I have dated twice. The first time she broke up with me in front of several hundred of my classmates. The second time she broke up with me because my agent said it would be better for my career. Of course before we could talk it out, she was already going out with another guy."

Cassidy looked confused.

"You have an agent?"

"Do you want me to tell her what a pretty boy you are, or do you want to?" Brad asked.

I really was trying not to get pissed.

"No, I think it would be more fun to show her."

I pulled out my iPad and brought up my portfolio. I set it on 'slide-show, ' so it would rotate through the pictures. I put it on the table so both Brad and Cassidy could watch.

"Holy shit! You're the guy that has all the supermodels fighting over him!" Cassidy exclaimed. "If the blond bimbo is too stupid to go out with you, I will. Where are you taking me Friday night?"

"How about I introduce you and Brad to some of my friends at my favorite pizza place?"

"Are you asking me out?" Brad asked with a nasty smirk on his face.

"You know us models, we swing both ways. I especially like brother-sister teams," I said trying to keep it light.

I had a feeling that Brad and I weren't going to be friends.

Cassidy just looked at us as though we had two heads, and then just shrugged.

"If that's what it takes to get you to go out with me, I'm game," she said.

Brad just started laughing.

"What?" Cassidy asked confused.

I thought I was going to like Cassidy.

I looked up, and Suzanne was heading my way. She sat in my lap and proceeded to 'say' hello in a very convincing way. I was not sure who was more shocked, Brad or Cassidy. I guess he could see I was not gay.

"Oh my God! You asked me out, and two minutes later you are sucking face with a goddess. I'm going to have to get a very short leash for you," Cassidy complained.

"Scoot over, bitch."

I looked up and saw Cindy. She took my other knee, and gave me a thorough greeting.

"What the hell! How can they just keep getting better looking? David, we are going to have to have a talk," Cassidy said giving me a stern look.

"Up."

I looked over, and Beth was kicking Suzanne, and Cindy off my lap, and she grabbed the sides of my face, and stuck her tongue down my throat.

Cassidy was pounding her head on the table and Brad was looking on in shock. Suzanne and Cindy were now sharing the chair next to Brad. When our kiss finally ended I asked the girls, "We're going to Monical's on Friday. Want to join us?"

I got nods from the girls. I looked at Suzanne.

"Ask your brother if he wants to come, and whoever else you guys want to invite. I want to introduce Brad and Cassidy to the gang."

Lily sat down on my free knee and kissed me.

"I heard you were giving out kisses, and figured I wasn't missing this."

Gina and Alan came up, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Beth took over, and started organizing the outing. She turned it into a welcome home party. She called, and reserved their banquet room, and ordered enough food to feed an army.

Brad pulled me aside when the bell rang.

"It's a good thing I'm here. I think you need help with that many women."

It was all I could do not to punch him to wipe the smug look off of his face. I was already regretting inviting him out Friday.


When I got to my locker, Cassidy was waiting on me. "Hey, locker-mate, you have some explaining to do."

"Seriously, we have been going out for like twenty minutes, and we're already having a talk?" I asked.

"Okay, I was worried there. I was afraid you had forgotten we're going out," Cassidy said.

I just shook my head as I realized she was serious.

"I don't think the blond bimbo had you trained very well. We're going to have to talk about you letting other girls stick their tongues down your throat."

"Cassidy, before we do have that talk, I have to find out if you can even kiss."

Oops, that was the wrong thing to say, and that is how I ended up in the office for PDA. This was also how I met her Dad, and my new football coach: Major Anthony Hope. I cringed when Cassidy's Dad walked into the office in his military uniform. Turns out, he was also working with the local college's ROTC program, and had just come back from a meeting.

The Vice Principal pulled the three of us into his office.

"Mrs. Sinclair found your daughter and David in the hall breaking the Public Display of Affection rule. Now this is something we normally don't have to enforce."

The Major was looking at me like he was figuring out the most painful way to kill me. The Vice Principal caught the look.

"Hang on, Coach Hope. David was not the aggressor. Mrs. Sinclair said that Cassidy pushed David into the lockers and the proceeded to ... hang on, I need to read this ... and climbed Mr. Dawson like he was a statue, and assaulted him in a most un-ladylike fashion."

I couldn't help myself, I laughed. That is when it got worse.

"Daddy, I had to. David is so cute, and all the other girls were kissing him. I had to let him know I liked him the most."

At that moment, I think the Vice Principal and I wanted to crawl under the desk. Coach Hope went bright red, and I actually saw a vein in his temple throb. I thought that stuff only happened in movies.

"I think since this is a first time offense we'll just let this slide," the Vice Principal quickly said.

I took that as my dismissal and bolted for the door. Cassidy was on her own with her Dad, or so I thought.

"Freeze!" Coach Hope said.

This was not good. He escorted Cassidy and me to his office telling Cassidy he would talk to her at home. He pointed to a seat and I took it.

"David, this was not how I wanted to meet you, but it is what it is. This actually will make things easier for me."

"How is that, sir?"

"I wanted to talk to you about making a position change next year."

Well, that sucks. I think he was waiting to see what I was going to say, but I surprised him when I just sat there without comment.

"Do you have an opinion on that, son?"

Several popped into my mind. Most of which would get me expelled. I decided to play my cards close to my vest.

"I do, sir, but I would like to hear your reasoning before I express an uninformed opinion."

"I can respect that," he said nodding his head in agreement. "With the graduation of so many key players we need to play to our strengths. I watched you play fullback and you were a game changer. I also think you are a rare talent at quarterback.

"I would like you to play fullback next season for two reasons. The first is we will need your blocking. Our offensive line will be weaker than it was last year. That dovetails into the next reason. If we leave you at quarterback, I'm afraid you will be killed. I know you are one of the toughest players I have ever seen, but I can't, in good conscience, let you take the pounding you did last year."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.