Daddy and His New Mistress Take My Ass - Cover

Daddy and His New Mistress Take My Ass

by Daddy's Stephie

Copyright© 2014 by Daddy's Stephie

Incest Sex Story: When Daddy catches Stephie being bad, he and his new mistress Katie teach her a lesson.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   .

I had been quite the little whore lately. Ever since my Dad had taken my virginity, I was a raging bundle of hormones. I loved the feeling of a hard dick inside me, and I had learned to get a guy to lick my pussy if he wanted me to suck him. I had turned a bit manipulative. My Dad gave good lessons on fucking, and I used them to my advantage. High school Senior boys were a piece of cake for me. They just wanted to shoot cum in my mouth. They did whatever I wanted. Little did I know, that there was much more to learn from my Dad.

My Dad had a new mistress. I was insanely jealous of her. She was gorgeous. She was 25 and had blond hair and nice big 38 D tits. I'm sure they were fake Her skin was a golden tan, and her ass was like a damn bikini models ass. The cheeks were like perfectly round twin moons and hard as a rock. Her eyes were the color of sapphires and I hated her. I was thin and had tiny tits, and felt like a kid around her. Her name was Katie.

One night Dad said he was going to take Katie out dancing, and wouldn't be back till late. Mom was visiting her sister so I had the house to myself. I was feeling kind of horny, so I got on video chat and was putting on quite a show for a couple of guys. I had a vibrator and was rubbing my pussy with it, while they jerked off. Suddenly I heard a gasp.

"Oh my God!"

I turned around and there was my Dad and his perfect blonde mistress. My Dad grabbed the computer and shut it off. He was glaring at me and I knew I was in trouble. I tried to cover up, but he jerked the blanket away and said,

"Oh, hell no! You weren't shy showing it to strangers, why develop modesty now."

My face was flaming red. He said, "It's time you learned a lesson."

I whispered, "Please not in front of Katie."

He just grabbed my wrist and said, " You do as I say."

He bent me over his lap and the first stinging slap hit my left butt cheek. He smacked my ass harder with the second slap. The third hit felt even harder, and I squirmed to get away from his hand. My pussy was starting to tingle, and I was shocked at how wet I felt. He rained blow after blow on my burning ass. My whole ass was hot and felt like it was on fire. I felt the tears building up in my eyes. I was ashamed that I was grinding my pussy in pleasure and embarrassed that Katie was witness.

My Dad stopped. I looked up expecting to see horror on Katie's face, but her eyes were glazed with lust and she was lightly touching her nipples through her silky camisole. I sat up quickly, and started to go out of the room. I could see my Dad's erection through his pants and figured they wanted to be alone. My dad stopped my by grabbing a handful of my hair.

"I'm not done with you Stephie."

I looked at him and then at Katie, and she smiled a mean smile.

"Make her eat my cunt, Bill."

"Daddy! No way!" I said it, but my heart wasn't in it. Katie was gorgeous. I had secretly looked at her so many times.

He unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. She wasn't wearing panties. He had her sit on the very edge of the couch, and spread her legs wide.

"Eat that pussy, Stephie. Don't stop till she screams."

I thought about refusing. But her bare pussy and the look in Daddy's eyes told me that my reward was waiting. He pushed me to my knees and I lightly licked up and down her smooth bare snatch.

"Not like that!" She hissed and grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her wet cunt. "Lick it hard," I barely had time to grab some air, and I pushed my tongue against her clit. Her clit was huge. It was much bigger than mine. I licked it hard and fast. I teased her with my tongue, flicking it and licking it. I gently nibbled it and she ground her cunt on my tongue. I sucked her clit into my mouth and hummed. She came with a shout, and I stopped but she said, "Keep licking."

I looked up at my dad and he slapped my ass hard, and said, "You heard her. Eat that pussy. Get your tongue in there."

He was stroking his cock watching me lick his mistress. She moaned again. " Oh God Bill, your daughter, is a hot little piece of ass."

"I know Katie. I've had her before."

My dad came up behind me and rubbed his cock up and down my wet little slit. I moaned. He slid it inside and started sliding it in and out slowly and deep inside. He got a steady hard thrusting rhythm going and he held my hips firmly as I ate Katie's wet cunt. She arched her back and her ass came up and she came with a shout. Her hands were yanking my hair, and Daddy was fucking me from behind. Her smooth bare pussy was jerking all over my mouth. She shuddered one time and let go of my hair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.