Pathways
Chapter 4: Holly and Robin

Copyright© 2014 by Coaster2

Erotic Romance Story: Chapter 4: Holly and Robin - Ian never had a girlfriend until his second year of college. Not by choice, but by circumstances. It was a tortuous trip from youth to adulthood and a career, but he persevered. This is the story of that journey.

Caution: This Erotic Romance Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual  

Ian:

My sophomore year was coming to an end. I would be working at Maxwell Marine again, while Deb went home to Sechelt and spent the summer at her dad's hardware store. I was going to sorely miss her over the next three months, and I told her so.

"Don't get hung up on me, Ian. We've had a great time together and maybe that's all there will be. Whatever you do, don't fall in love with me. You don't have enough experience with women to know what you want yet. You need to find another partner for the next year or so. Maybe another after that, too. We're a miss-match, you know. Not just physically, but emotionally too. You're a really nice guy and you need a girl who will fit with a guy like you."

"I don't understand," I said, frustrated with this conversation.

"I mean, you need a girl who will rely on you, not the other way around like it is with us. That comes with experience. You won't have any trouble being a good lover, that's for sure. You've come a long way since that first night in the car. And God knows, you have the equipment to satisfy any female," she grinned.

She had told me that I was bigger than most men ... or boys ... and that had surprised me. Not that I had compared myself to other guys, of course. But she said that in her experience, I was thicker than most and that was something I'd have to be careful with. I wouldn't want to hurt a girl by being too aggressive. She was always good at boosting my ego, and I accepted what she said as gospel. During my time with her she introduced me to oral sex, and I found that I got my reward from giving her pleasure as well as from receiving it. It was probably the most valuable lesson I learned from her. Not the oral sex, but practice at pleasing my partner.

Deb was a walking wet dream for a kid like me. She was right out of a fantasy sex novel and it took me forever to come to grips with the fact that she was mine for a few months. If I tried to tell my friends about her, they wouldn't believe me. I never did take her to meet Mom and Dad. I didn't have the nerve. And Kenny? No way. Who knows what he might have been telling his buddies.

I had no hope of finding another girl like Deb. She was one of a kind and I could look for the rest of my life and not come across anyone like her. It wasn't just her amazing body. She was my teacher, too. She was incredibly patient with a virgin greenhorn and taught me so much about how to treat a woman. I tried to follow everything she said. As far as I was concerned, she was the last word in how to behave with a female.

I wasn't in a position to find a new girlfriend over the summer. I was working five and a half days each week, with Saturday mornings pretty much dedicated to getting the stock room back in good order and putting away incoming parts shipments that we didn't have time for during the week. But I was paid well and over the past two years I had gotten to know the guys and gals at the business and we all got along pretty well. Unfortunately, there weren't any single young women for me to get acquainted with.

Summer came to an end and it was back to school for my third year. I was finished with psychology, but continued with history and political science. I picked computer science in place of physics and took an English composition course to improve my writing skills. I had a home computer now and I wanted to take advantage of it.

I joined a writing club with the idea of having someone critique my work. I had the basics, but I needed better organization of my thoughts and I needed to learn to compress my work. "Less is more," Holly Everall would preach.

Holly was a fourth-year student taking English composition. She was the complete opposite of Deb in many ways. First of all, she was tall, nearly as tall as I was. She was slim, but not skinny. She had breasts, they just weren't huge. And she had a very nice, pert ass that she enjoyed swinging as she walked.

Also, unlike Debbie, she had dark hair, almost black, dark brown eyes, a narrow face, but attractive with a long straight nose that seemed to suit her perfectly. I thought she had a suntan, but later I realized it was her natural skin colour. She left me with the impression of being somewhat mysterious. Part of it was her look and part was her attitude. She wasn't outgoing like Deb. She was kind of slinky-sexy. And she often liked to shock people with her language or comments.

Our group met twice a week, and by October, I had decided I was going to see if I could get a date with Holly. I wanted to know more about her, but in truth, she was a fine looking female and that was my main interest.

"Holly, I was wondering if you'd be interested in going out on a date with me?" I asked when I was able to get her alone for a minute or two.

She looked at me questioningly. "What kind of date?"

"I can make a couple of suggestions and you can choose what you would prefer," I said.

"I don't know. I don't know you very well, Ian."

"I could give you references," I said, hoping she didn't call me on that.

"What kind of references?" she asked. At least she hadn't shut me down yet.

"I had a steady girl last year. Her name is Debbie Cummings."

"How come you're not with her now?" she asked again. It was getting to be a third degree interrogation.

"Her choice, not mine. I'm sure if you ask her, she'll tell you," I said, hoping I wasn't taking too big a risk.

"Where would I find her?" she asked.

"I can give you her phone number. She lives with her brother and sister-in-law in Richmond."

"Okay. Give me the number and I'll check you out," she said.

I wondered just how smart this strategy was, but Deb never gave me a hint she wasn't happy with my behaviour, so maybe she'd put in a good word for me. I had to hope so, anyway.

The next day, Holly was back waiting for me at the chemistry building.

"Debbie said you were a good guy. I could trust you. She also said you had an awesome cock." She delivered the line without a moment's hesitation or a smirk. Deadpan.

I scrambled to think of something to say, but Holly cut me off.

"I usually only go on first dates with my roommate, Robin, as a double. Can you find a date for her?"

"I don't know," I said, dealing with another surprise. "I don't know Robin, so it's hard to know who might be compatible."

"I can solve that. She's meeting us in the Student Union cafeteria at three-thirty. Can you be there?"

I nodded. "Sure. I'll see you there."

That was the strangest conversation I'd had in a long time. Holly didn't waste words or time. She got to the point and said what she wanted to say. Okay, I could probably deal with that. She was different, for sure. This might be interesting.

I pushed my way into the Student Union cafeteria just after three-thirty and saw Holly sitting at a table with another girl. I didn't recognize her, but assumed it was Robin. She was quite nice looking as well, but not quite as interesting as Holly.

"Hi, Holly. This must be Robin. I'm Ian Kiernan," I smiled, holding out my hand.

Robin took it and held it softly for a brief moment before withdrawing it. "Hi, Ian. Nice to meet you."

"I guess you know what this is about, since Holly arranged this meeting," I stated.

She nodded. "Holly said you might be able to find me a date."

"So ... what kind of guy would interest you, Robin? I know a few guys who are unattached and I'm sure they'd be interested in dating a nice looking young lady like you."

"Robin is shy, Ian," Holly interjected. "She's very bright, but doesn't have a lot of experience dating. I'm here to make sure she doesn't make a bad choice."

"What would you consider a bad choice?" I asked, aiming my question at Robin.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.