Stewart's Second Mission - Cover

Stewart's Second Mission

Copyright© 2014 by John Lewiston

Chapter 3: Family Issues

Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story: Chapter 3: Family Issues - Lieutenant Stewart "rides along" with the Marines and meets the Sa'arm face-to-face. This story is a bit darker the the semi-comic tone of the other "Stewart" stories, as it deals with combat and the toll combat can take on those that survive.

Caution: This Swarm Cycle Sci-Fi Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Science Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Swarm Cycle science fiction story

I looked up from the work-screen on my home office.

“Yes, Kyle, what do you want?”

Kyle had asked to see me in a way that seemed somewhat formal, so I received him in my study. He stood in front of my desk, in his militia uniform at parade rest, unconsciously shifting his weight nervously from one foot to the other.

“Boss, it’s about Phyllis’ baby.” Kyle said.

“Bitsy? What about her?” I asked.

“Well, er, no, it’s not about Bitsy. It’s about her next baby.”

I knew where this was going.

“Her next baby? What about this potential, theoretical, person?”

He took a deep breath.

“You see, Phyllis and I love Bitsy to pieces. I never knew that kids could be so great and being pregnant and having babies makes Phyllis so happy. So, I was wondering, and, and Phyllis was wondering too, if her next child could be, that is...”

“Whether you could be the father of her next child?”

“Yes, sir. I know it’s a lot to ask and you have already been the best sponsor that I could hope for, but if it isn’t too much...”

“Kyle. Stop worrying. I want you to be the father of both Phyllis’ and, if she is willing, Diane’s next babies. I want you to have your flesh and blood in the generations of the Clan.”

Grateful tears welled up in Kyle’s eyes.

“Thank you, Boss! Uh, can I go tell Phyllis?”

“Go. Go and tell her and tell her that you need to start practicing up on your baby-making skills. I’m sure that she will be happy to cooperate. If you’ve forgotten how to do it, bend over and I’ll demonstrate.”

Kyle laughed as he dashed out of the room.

I sighed. Kyle was growing up. He had taken on the duties of a citizen, now he wants to take on the duties of fatherhood. How long will he stay with the Clan?


It was the second Tuesday, and it wasn’t a calendrical reconciliation day, so it was Paula’s turn in the sleeping-with-the-boss rotation. What with the Clan now composed of three sponsors, two citizens, and the concubines we all had, the whole concubine rotation scheme had turned into a scheduling nightmare. I rarely slept with Kellie alone anymore, Yoo Jin always wanted to join us. Phyllis always wanted to bring along Kyle. I know that Diane and Ruth were scouting for new concubines for the three of us. I turned the whole thing over to Alfred, and just checked now and then as to who I was dipping my wick into that particular night. Sometimes I didn’t check and was charmed when a sweet and limber Ruth crept under the bedclothes. A couple of times I was startled to wake and feel Kyle snuggled up to my back.

I loved my girls and tried to make sure that they were reminded of my love as often as possible. But real intimate time seemed to be stretched thin these days, and I cannot overemphasize the importance of

“pillow talk” in a relationship. I now missed the seemingly endless days and nights on board

“concubine familiarization” cruise aboard the Northern Lights. Though it was exhausting coming to terms with a new culture and with life with my new harem, we had time to just be in one another’s company.

So where was I? Oh yes, pillow talk. I broached the news of my mission to Paula that night, when we were in bed, playfully fondling each other’s naughty bits.

Playful activity stopped and the temperature in the bed seemed to drop a few degrees. Paula said she was against my leaving on any mission, but she was dead set against me leaving without taking her along. I was firm, though, and told her that she went last time, and that she needed to get pregnant, stay home, and spend as much time with Amy as she could.

Paula could see that I had facts on my side and that she was losing the argument, so she started to cheat. She slipped down and took my cock into her hot mouth. I groaned as I felt her lips move further and further down my cock’s shaft and I felt the tip of my cock sink deeper and deeper into her throat.

As her mouth was busy and she couldn’t talk back, I gasped out that Amy was now twelve, and she had less than two years until she had her first CAP test. Amy was on the sponsor track at school and her in-home studies. If she scored high enough for sponsor, she would go who-knows-where in this wide galaxy.

Paula, paused in her blowjob and insisted on bringing up the other possibility,

“What if she gets a concubine’s score? What is going to happen to her? Where does she wind up then?”

I didn’t have an answer for her. As the months had passed, I had felt more and more as if Amy was my real daughter. She had, from her first seeing me, melted my heart, calling me

“Daddy.” I didn’t want to think of her as anybody’s concubine, so I didn’t. I said,

“Don’t to borrow trouble from tomorrow. Amy is happy and healthy and she’s growing like a weed. Let her be a normal kid for as long as she can.”

Paula would have none of my putting her off.

“Greg ran off and left Amy and me,” she said a little sullenly. I remembered that Greg was Amy’s dad and Paula’s ex-husband.

“Just the thought of you going away and leaving us here is spooky.” The tone in her voice had changed. I could feel my erection softening.

“You know that if anything happens to me, Ruth will take care of you both,” I assured her.

“Ruth doesn’t have what I need,” Paula crooned. As if to demonstrate what she needed, she slowly licked up the length of my cock’s shaft, returning my erection to rock-hardness.

“Ruth doesn’t have what Amy needs.” Another agonizingly slow lick.

“Ruth is a Sub-Decurion in the Civil Service.” I moaned,

“She works on concubine welfare every day. What more could you want?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.