In the Hands of the Enemy - Cover

In the Hands of the Enemy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Interracial Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sister Teresa has been drafted by the War Department and is now known as Nurse Heidi. She was certain she was destined for Europe but finds herself heading to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Caution: This Interracial Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence   Military  

This prisoner of war camp was a lot different than the front-line camp. The first difference she noticed was that most of the prisoners had a sense of hope to them that they might survive the incarceration. There was also a lot more sexual tension amongst the prisoners because they were now represented by both genders on almost a fifty-fifty breakdown.

The male prisoners were mostly civilians who had been captured at the outbreak of hostilities around the time of the attack on Pearl Harbor. There were a few military but that was more accidental than planned with them being scooped up in the round-ups of all westerners in the initial attacks. She began to surmise that the actual military prisoners captured in battle were not allowed to survive too long in captivity because the Japanese military considered it a shame that did not deserve the present of continued existence.

She was assigned to the infirmary because of her nursing skills and discovered that there were two Australian Doctors and one Filipino Doctor on the staff. The Australian Doctors were both pleased to see the addition of an actual school-trained nurse but the Filipino was not impressed with her skills and tried to embarrass her with menial tasks to show his superior rank as a medical doctor. It really didn't bother her because of her subjugation in the front-line prison camp with intense physical bondage and harassment as a sex-slave for her Japanese masters. It was almost laughable to see his irritation at her calm western exterior and her blonde, blued eyed height standing almost a foot above his head. She could tell from his shaking hand that he wanted to spank her in the worst way just to teach her lesson in female place. In a way, she wouldn't have minded if it was in private and she could count on him to keep it between just the two of them.

The older Australian Doctor was close to eighty and had palsy in one arm that made him useless in surgical procedures. The younger one was only in his forties and was so skinny that she wanted to run out and find some food for him to eat and sit there holding the spoon making sure he swallowed it all down. He had the far-away look in his eye that informed her he was not quite present in the current reality and had withdrawn somewhat into a defensive world of make-believe. His name was Randy and he admitted to a wife and two children back in Sydney who he was certain had already been advised he was dead.

He confided in Nurse Heidi that he had not had physical relations with a female since his capture close to 3 long years ago. She reflected that he had been so long away from shooting his seeds that he might have a permanent blockage down there between his legs. Heidi began to have fantasies about curing him of his lack of sexual relations beginning with a long slow blow job but she was a bit shy about it because he was so damn serious and never cracked a single smile.

Her opportunity came on a night shift when he was stretched out on a spare bed in the staff room sound asleep with his trousers down and his impressive cock slightly erect as if it caught the scent of her perfume when she entered the darkened room. She knew there was little chance of them being interrupted since it was the middle of the night and the little shit Filipino Doctor was busy humping the fat cook from New Zealand with the boobs that hung down to her waist. She had caught him at it one evening and watched as he punished the poor woman's flanks with a flurry of spanks that reddened the overweight woman's flanks like a dose of scalding water.

Quickly she removed all of her clothing below the waist and spooned the skinny doctor from behind. He stirred and sighed as she grasped his business with both hands and allowed her pubic mound to press into his slender backside until her clitoris was rubbing on his crack. She stroked slowly trying her best not to awaken him and was soon rewarded with a pent-up flood of spunk shooting out across the room to decorate the picture of Mount Fuji with a dripping line of white creamy cum. She lost count of the number of spurts but it was impressive and she hoped that she would soon be receiving his load deep inside as quickly as possible.

Although she was on the verge of orgasm, Heidi rose from the bed and dressed acting like nothing had happened and she made haste to clean the picture of the snow-capped Mountain with her hanky before any deduced exactly what it was. She dabbed the Doctor's cock to remove all traces of evidence and sat in the hard chair watching his cock slowly subside into a more reasonable length and soft satisfied repose. She had at least determined everything was in good working order in the plumbing department and now all she had to do was bolster his libido to hop onboard.

It was apparent that the new camp was better organized and that much of the business of running the prisoner of war camp was turned over to the prisoners themselves. However, she caught the eye of a group of officers who were of a more traditional warrior way of life and they caused her to be brought before them in their tent in a secluded part of the compound. She knew right away what they wanted as soon as she saw the other female prisoners in the center of the tiny circle. One poor young Filipina girl was covered in spunk. It covered her entire face and she was unable to open her eyes for fear of being blinded by the sticky stuff. Her mouth was open and the cream was bubbling inside like lava from an active volcano.

Heidi was used to this sort of treatment now and she was not really upset at being selected. In fact, she was proud of the fact the Japanese officers considered her a worthy target for their entertainment. She cowered in fear delighting the fat General with the mountainous paunch and double chin. He pulled her to his side and pushed her head down slapping her rump until she raised it for his inspection. His rude insertion of fingers into her brown eye was not entirely unexpected because Doctor Sato had made that a ritual of their coupling. The General motioned to two junior officers to stretch her over the horizontal pole hanging from the crossbeam. Her hands were lashed tightly to the hooks on the other side and her ankles were lashed to the hooks on the front. The pole was fortunately padded so it rested comfortably underneath her belly just above her unshaved slit. Heidi was unable to see behind her but she knew her tall body and long legs with her white pale skin must have inflamed the desire of the male officers who wanted to slap and bang her Western woman bottom just to show her she was a slave and not a master.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.