Mage Academy - Cover

Mage Academy

by Ka Hmnd

Copyright© 2014 by Ka Hmnd

Fantasy Sex Story: The trip to the mage academy brings two young mages together to form a special bond.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

My name is Amberlyn and I am a mage. We are not like normals and go to schools only other mages use. Even as young children it is normal for teachers to help us learn to control our power. I have always been smart even if I had started school a year behind. Until just before I started at the mage academy I never thought of girls.

Mages attend locals schools until they are thirteen or fourteen and then they are sent to academies. I boarded the old looking steam boat and headed for the cabin on my ticket. I knew I had to share a cabin with someone for the two day trip upriver but did not expect who I found. Sometimes because of my name I get put with girls.

Until I turned twelve it used to bother me, now it gave me a chance to be around them. I touched the ticket to the door number and then my palm before opening the door. A girl turned to look at me with her top off and opened her mouth before closing it and gesturing, "this is my cabin."

I swallowed as I looked at her beautiful breasts with her perfect nipples, "me too."

She frowned and crossed to pull my ticket out of my hand. She looked at it before smiling and stepping back, "coed, nice."

I blushed and pulled my large trunk in and closed the door before pulling it to the wall. I turned to looked at the girl again as my mind whirled, "I am Amberlyn."

She smiled as she looked at me, "Goslyn."

She looked down at her breasts as I kept looking at them and then grinned, "you like them?"

I nodded and she laughed, "well maybe later you can play with them."

She turned and pulled a blouse to her and slipped it on before walking to me and handing my ticket back, "want to go watch from the upper deck?"

I nodded and she grabbed my hand and pulled me after her and out of the cabin. We watched together as the ship was pushed away from the dock and the paddles at the rear began turning. It was not long before we were heading up the middle of the wide river. Goslyn grinned as she looked at me, "lets go back to the cabin."

We walked back as other kids mingled and talked. When I closed the door Goslyn was already pulling her blouse off. She tossed it aside and cupped her breasts, "want to feel them now?"

I swallowed and nodded before following her as she backed away just out of reach until she hit the seat by the window and sat. I knelt and reached out with shaking hands to cup and feel her amazing breasts. It was only a few moments before she groaned and reached for her skirt and wiggled out of it and her panties.

I looked down at the first real pussy I had ever seen and she almost whispered, "lick it."

I did not even glance up and pushed her legs apart and leaned forward. I licked through her slit and up into her as she shivered and shuddered. I started wiggling my tongue on her inner lips and then moved to her clit. It was not long before Goslyn was breathing hard and shuddering as her hips lifted.

She finally pushed my face back and I looked up as she murmured a spell that caused my clothes to slip off. I stood and pushed her down on the bench seat and she put one leg over the back. I moved between her legs and pushed and slowly forced my cock into her warm, tight, velvety pussy.

She jerked and screamed as she started thrashing and bucking. I started fucking her with long thrusts and she wrapped her legs around me, "YES!"

I hit the back of her pussy and then felt the magic in me and her magic as it seemed to come alive. It surrounded us and surged back and forth through us as I continued to fuck her. Her tight pussy kept grasping and spasming around my cock as I buried it. I humped and pressed and jabbed as I felt something inside her give.

Goslyn was wailing as I went back to fucking her slowly with deep thrusts. She clutched me and thrashed and squirmed as she wet me and her pussy milked my cock. I had never done this and could not hold back if I had wanted. I thrust into her and pushed hard as my cock erupted and I gushed cum.

She stiffened and tilted her hips as she looked at me with wide eyes, "mmmm!"

When I was done our magic calmed and filled us until I felt a lot stronger. I pulled out and turned to see three adults standing in the room. I gestured and we were suddenly dressed, Goslyn sat up and looked around me, "who are you?"

A finely dressed young woman smiled, "teachers returning to school and chaperones on the boat."

The older man sighed, "where is your cabin mate young woman?"

Goslyn looked at me as I turned to them, "I am."

The other woman stirred, "boys and girls do not share cabins."

The young woman held up her hand, "your name?"

I glanced at Goslyn, "Amberlyn Shade Glimmer."

They looked at each other and then shook their heads. The older woman smiled, "do you know what spell the two of you just did?"

I looked at Goslyn, "spell?"

She shook her head and I looked at the three teachers. The man gestured and I felt something echo inside me as Goslyn gasped. He shook his head, "an accident and wouldn't you know, two catalysts."

I moved to hold Goslyn and she clutched me as our magic surged. The teachers looked at each other before the older woman smiled, "nothing to do now, we can not separate them."

They nodded and the man gestured, "shield the cabin before having sex."

After they left I looked at Goslyn, "you okay?"

She nodded and I turned to look out the window, "what is a catalysts?"

She leaned against me, "something that makes something else stronger."

I glanced at her, "we are not a something though."

Goslyn grinned, "they said shield the cabin before we have sex."

I grinned, "that sounds promising."

She stood, "lets go out."

I helped her up and we went up to the main galley to watch the river before going to eat. When I closed the door to our cabin Goslyn was already tossing her blouse towards her trunk, "put up a shield."

I grinned and turned to touch the wall before murmuring the spell. When I turned around again she was naked and pulling the bench seat out to make it into a bed. I undressed and then pulled her into the small bathroom. She rubbed my chest and stroked my cock before turning to brush her teeth.

While I was brushing mine, she let me watch as she peed and then cleaned her pussy. When we slipped into the narrow bed she kissed me, "lick me again?"

I grinned and moved down to suck on one of her nipples before moving between her legs. I licked through her pussy and used two fingers to hold it open as I kept licking and nibbling. I started pushing my tongue into her as she lifted her hips and shuddered harder. It was five minutes before I moved to her clit and started working on it.

She spasmed and shook as she started bucking and twisting. A few minutes later she arched her back and screamed as she squirted, "aaaahhhh!"

She pulled and gestured and I slid up her body. I grinned and lifted up before pushing into her. I kissed her and began to fuck her slowly with long thrusts. Goslyn clutched me as her pussy tightened and she shuddered hard, "ooohhhh!"

I buried my cock and began to hump, press and grind. Her pussy rippled and kept grasping and squeezing my cock. She arched her back and wailed as she shook, "yyyeeeesssss!"

I pulled back and started to fuck her with long thrusts that hit and pushed deeper. She began to convulse and squirted as her pussy contracted, "mmmm!"

I kept fucking her firmly with deep strokes and she continued to spasm and clutch at me. By the time I was ready to cum she was incoherent and magic was causing everything in the room to shift and move. I thrust into her and grunted as I spewed a gushing torrent of cum. Goslyn screamed as warm sperm erupted and began flooding her.

She started twisting and jerking, "aaaahhhh!"

I sighed when I stopped cumming and kissed her as she panted. She grinned and pushed on me, "from behind now."

I fucked her four times before we fell asleep exhausted. We only came out of our cabin to eat. When we arrived at the school all the girls and guys looked at us and grinned as we led our trunks off. I guess the shield did not keep the noise we made from leaking. As we walked in the Academy front doors an older mage was waiting, "Amberlyn, Goslyn?"

We looked at each other and he gestured, "follow me."

He led us through the stone corridors and stopped at what looked like a classroom door. He gestured, "put your hands on the door together."

We did as he told us and the door opened to show an empty looking room and I had been right, it had been a classroom. He looked around before using his staff and murmuring several spells. Couches and chairs appeared by the huge fireplace and a huge ancient looking bed appeared in a corner.

There were desks and a couple of tables and even two large wardrobes. He nodded and turned to look at us, "because of what happened you will be staying here together. You have your own bathing and bathroom through the far door. Leave your things and come to the dining hall."

The feast was wonderful and Goslyn was pulled away almost as soon as it was over. I had a couple of guys surround me and they started talking and trying to get me to tell what Goslyn and I had done. I did not want to share that and just shrugged. When one of the older guys began a spell of compulsion to make me talk I almost panicked and threw up a shield.

I did not expected a repeating echo as Goslyn's magic joined mine and the boy was thrown across the room and against the far wall. There was instant silence as a stunning woman with long blue hair walked towards me and other students quickly moved out of her way, "what happened?"

I looked around and blushed, "they ... he wanted me to tell what Goslyn and I did. I would not and he tried a spell."

I looked at the two teachers kneeling beside him, "I just put up a shield to stop his spell but..."

I looked at Goslyn as she walked to me. I shook my head, "somehow I felt Goslyn and..."

The woman smiled and turned to look around, "well, this is as good a time as any. When a mage or wizard is a catalyst they amplify another mage or wizard's spells. If two catalysts join together and form a linked pair as Amberlyn and Goslyn have, it can be a very powerful force. He and she can perform a spell separately but if either are threatened they can and do cause an echo, amplifying the spells greatly."

She looked around, "I think you have had enough. Your class schedules will be sent to your rooms. Try not to be tardy for tomorrow's classes."

She looked at me and smiled at Goslyn before walking away. I looked around and Goslyn whispered as she took my hand, "you did not tell?"

I looked at her and blushed, "it should be yours to tell if or when you want to."

She grinned and squeezed my hand, "other boys all want to brag and tell everyone what they do."

I shrugged as she pulled me towards the door. When we walked into our huge room Goslyn stretched as she absently tossed her clothes off. I smiled and looked around before undressing and gesturing to bring my trunk to me. I opened it and looked inside to see it empty. I looked around and Goslyn grinned from a rug in front of the fire, "they unpacked for us."

I opened the first wardrobe before grinning and feeling several night gowns. I closed it and moved to the other one to find my clothes. I put everything away and turned to walk towards Goslyn. She smiled when I laid beside her, "that teacher was stunning."

I caressed her hips as I looked into the fire, "she looked very pretty."

I looked at Goslyn and smiled, "she kind of makes me think of you."

She grinned, "I do not have blue hair."

I grinned and kissed her when she turned her head to look at me. A throat cleared and I twisted to look at the door as the stunning teacher closed it. Goslyn turned to look around me, "hi."

The teacher smiled and began undressing, "I see you have an undress code for your room."

I grinned and Goslyn giggled, the teacher had a slim body with firm breasts and pretty pink nipples. Her trimmed pussy hair was even blue. She sat beside us, "you two will have one class together. It is very rare to find a catalyst and even rarer for two to meet and become linked."

She reached out to caress one of Goslyn's breasts, "the class will cover many topics but it is mostly so we can watch how your link handles it as well as train you how to control it."

Goslyn shivered and reached out to feel her breasts, "so you want to see how we work."

The teacher smiled, "yes. I am Miss Summer, you can call me Elizabeth when we are alone."

I cupped one of Goslyn's breasts as I kissed her shoulder. Elizabeth moved against her and pushed her onto her back as she kissed her passionately. I smiled and reached out to caress Elizabeth's hip. They were moaning as they wiggled and pressed into each other. Goslyn spread her legs as Elizabeth slipped between them and humped against her pussy.

Their hips moved as if they were fucking and Goslyn turned her head to look at me, "fuck her."

Elizabeth moaned and shivered as I moved over and between her legs while straddling Goslyn's. I rubbed her warm pussy before pushing into her. She shuddered as her slippery hole tightened and she pushed back to get me deeper. I started to fuck into her and several moments later pushed against the back of her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.