S Is for Sorority Pledge - Cover

S Is for Sorority Pledge

by BIC

Copyright© 2014 by BIC

Erotic Sex Story: College freshman Ashley screws up her first sorority pledge task. So she must do one much more demanding.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   School   Nudism   .

Sigma Theta Chi was in jeopardy of losing its charter at Carleton University because of all the initiation stunts they forced pledges to undergo last term. Most of the pledge tasks took place on campus or in frat houses nearby. But one in particular took the college high jinx very public by mistake.

The pledge in question, an 18 year old freshman by the name of Ashley, had misunderstood her pledge instructions which had been e-mailed to her. She was supposed to go to the student lounge at midnight, sneak into a men's washroom, strip naked in the handicap toilet stall, leave the stall door slightly ajar, sit on the toilet and wait for some guy to use the facilities. She was to keep her hands behind her head in sexy fashion and say the following to the first guy to enter cubicle:

"Hi, my name is Ashley and I'm pledging Sigma Theta Chi sorority and I must give ten guys blow jobs to fulfill my pledge. You are number one. Will you please help me with my initiation."

Ashley was to give him a blow job and then remain in the cubicle awaiting lucky guy number two saying her lines as above but changing the number to 2, then 3 etc. until she had given ten blow jobs. Not a big deal by today's sorority standards.

Fraternity brothers from Iota Nu Delta were in on the Sigma game and ten of their members were eagerly waiting at the college student lounge. They were more than happy to help initiate another young pledge into Sigma Theta Chi, the sorority which had often reciprocated in similar fashion when the frat needed to humiliate a male freshman pledge.

But the boys of Iota Nu Delta were disappointed this time. Ashley had misunderstood her e-mail instructions. She got the initiation task right and pulled it off much to the delight of ten men. The problem was Ashley's e-mail had read:

" ... Ashley, you are going to be very humiliated and make ten guys happy tonight. So, to the lounge you must go at midnight, sneak into a men's washroom, strip ... etc."

New to campus, Ashley was unfamiliar with all the buildings and campus facilities; she was not aware there was a student lounge. So she assumed that ' The Lounge ' was the name of a night club.

This was Ashley's first time away from home, Toronto, and she knew nothing of Ottawa. So she googled to find this lounge by copying part of her e-mail instructions' but she made a typo, hitting a second 't' instead of a comma, so she wrote the words ' sotto the lounge Ottawa' into the search engine space and came up with Sotto Lounge, a very swanky bar and lounge on Dalhousie Street.

She was only 18 years old and under Ontario's drinking age of 19, but she figured she could easily convince the club staff to let her in if she promised not to drink. That's how naive she was. That night Ashley showed up at the exclusive night club and presented her ID ( she wanted to be completely honest ) and explained how she wasn't there to drink, just to fulfill a sorority initiation. The bouncer looked askance at her and her dubious excuse, but he asked her what sort of initiation she had planned. Ashley saw no reason to lie. So she said, " I have to strip naked in the men's washroom and give ten blow jobs." Ashley was relieved when the bouncer just smiled, nodded and waved her in.

The rest, as they say, is history and Tabloid Front page news, as it turned out. Lucky Sotto patron # 6 turned out to be an Ottawa Sun reporter who took the time to cleverly interview this pretty, naked girl sitting on a toilet sucking his cock. Naive Ashley told him she was a Sigma pledge and even confessed to being only 18 and a freshman and she even believed the man when he told her he'd been sent to the lounge by her sorority to verify that she was completing her pledge. So she did as he asked and posed with her big blue eyes looking up into his cell phone camera as he took six photos of her sucking on his cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.