The Way of the World - Cover

The Way of the World

Copyright© 2014 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a grim tale of a barbaric future with slaves, sex, evil gods, more sex, and cruelty. There is a hero and beautiful women. There is some swash and some buckle. Enjoy! Watch the codes!!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Caution   Violence  

I woke in the morning to one of the girls sucking my prick and the other sucking Ula's cunt. I forced her head down until my prick went in her throat and her nose was in my pubes. I held her there while she writhed trying to get air and get off my prick from the pain in her mouth and throat. I let her come up gasping. "This time you will stay down until I finish. Don't spill a drop." I pulled her head down forcing my prick into her throat. I fucked her face and then released my load directly down her throat. She was wiggling by the time I quit spasming. I released her head and she came off my prick gasping for air. When she caught her breath again, I forced her throat and pissed down it. I could feel her throat convulse as she swallowed my piss. I stopped the flow and let her up. Her companion was coming from between Ula's legs and looking red faced also. We rose and finished in the chamber pot. We went into the bathing room and played with each other and cleaned up from the prior night.

Ula had the girls get us a light breakfast and we ate in our suite before dressing to go out for the day. I was minded to put an end to Victorio if the chance presented itself.

We left our quarters armed and ready for trouble. We walked about in the market area with our pins of rank on our shoulders. No one approached to fight. We saw Miro and went into his stall.

"Good morning, Master Alaric, Mistress Ula. It is good to see you out and about this fine day. Do you have a list of provisions for your return trip?"

Ula said, "Good morning to you, Master Miro. If you have our prior list, we would like the same things, please."

Miro nodded. "Victorio left Vestana last night. I know that he heard your rumor. I don't think he or his men want to face you. The three assassins left his entourage. They also left but in a different direction." He grinned. "I also heard that you and your mate are honored guests of the Baron and of Uriah. The traveling merchants I know will spread your rumors for you through all the cities and towns." His grin was even wider.

I smiled back. "Thank you."

Ula hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You have been kind, Miro." She looked at me and said, "Master, will we hunt him down or wait for him to make an attempt on us?"

"I think we will rent horses and set out after him. He owes us a blood debt for Mara."

We quickly found horses for the ride after Victorio. We moved out rapidly on his trail. He was moving quickly but not as fast as we because the merchants and mercenaries apparently did not like him and wouldn't make way for him. For us, they opened a path and cheered us onward. Late that afternoon, we were close and had to slow for any ambushes.

About ten minutes later, a merchant I knew waved us down. "Master Alaric, Victorio is ahead about two miles. He has set an ambush. The Express riders gossiped. Fare thee well!"

We rode about a mile and left the road. We dismounted and tied our horses to a limb.

We ran into the trees and followed the general course of the path. By now, we knew there were five companions to Victorio. They came into sight waiting for our approach on the road. We weren't there and all five of his men and Victorio were in a line on one side of the road. A ledge blocked access on the other side.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.